VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inmajorgeneralbob's Mod Application Applyf10BuyCraft Storemajorgeneralbob's Mod Application Vote110majorgeneralbob's Mod Application Vote210majorgeneralbob's Mod Application Vote310majorgeneralbob's Mod Application Vote410majorgeneralbob's Mod Application Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_vote_lcapmajorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_voting_barmajorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_vote_lcapmajorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_voting_barmajorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

majorgeneralbob's Mod Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
majorgeneralbob
majorgeneralbob

majorgeneralbob's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Does it help if you have been moderator on another server?
Back to top Go down
majorgeneralbob
majorgeneralbob

PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:58 pm

An I good enough for someone to support me?
Back to top Go down
majorgeneralbob
majorgeneralbob

PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:25 pm

I just wanted to say. This is the second time I made a Mod application because I thought people had forgotten about my last one. On my last one, the replys where mostly saying 'Ive never seen you on the server' etc. I will explain this. I joined Verincraft when the spawn was in that huge tree thing in a temple style building, my IGN then was awesomebbman. I made a base and things like that. Then the server reseted so like everyone else, I started a new life. I was doing well until I went back on it one day and I couldn't log in as it said my password was wrong. So i left it and didn't come back on for several days. When I did come back on it said I was banned for 24 hours, after that I abandoned my account as I thought is was hacked. I still don't know what happened. So I made a new account in the name of majorgeneralbob, I dropped the matter of my old account as I did not want to make a huge fuss about it. So to this day I have been using majorgeneralbob on Verincraft.

I hope that explains some questions.
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:57 am

No specific age (obviously you can't be 7 or less years old for this though) but the higher, the better
Lying you're 22 or such is the worst thing you can ever do.
Back to top Go down
majorgeneralbob
majorgeneralbob

PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:55 am

How long does do you usually need to be on Verincraft to become
Moderator?
Back to top Go down
majorgeneralbob
majorgeneralbob

PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:57 pm

I was just wondering if people would consider supporting me. If you do then thank you and if you don't, then could you tell me how In what ways i should improve so I can receive support.
Thanks for reading.

majorgeneralbob
Back to top Go down
majorgeneralbob
majorgeneralbob

PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Could somebody also tell me in what ways I can support the server to become a moderator and also in what way I can improve to get support for my Moderator Application. One thing I definitely will be doing and which I am doing is to report spammers, hackers and so on who aren't noticed by admins and moderators.
Back to top Go down
android3564
Admin
Admin
android3564

PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Mr_Zeepic wrote:
majorgeneralbob wrote:
Ok I understand. How old though do you have to be to become a moderator?

Id say 14+ years hopefully your birthday comes soon and you can try again.

Zeepic, I got mod when I was 13 :p
Back to top Go down
majorgeneralbob
majorgeneralbob

PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:10 pm

I just wanted to say. This is the second time I made a Mod application because I thought people had forgotten about my last one. On my last one, the replys where mostly saying 'Ive never seen you on the server' etc. I will explain this. I joined Verincraft when the spawn was in that huge tree thing in a temple style building, my IGN then was awesomebbman. I made a base and things like that. Then the server reseted so like everyone else, I started a new life. I was doing well until I went back on it one day and I couldn't log in as it said my password was wrong. So i left it and didn't come back on for several days. When I did come back on it said I was banned for 24 hours, after that I abandoned my account as I thought is was hacked. I still don't know what happened. So I made a new account in the name of majorgeneralbob, I dropped the matter of my old account as I did not want to make a huge fuss about it. So to this day I have been using majorgeneralbob on Verincraft.

I hope that explains some questions.
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:39 am

No by maturity I consider approaching problems from different perspectives. Yes not saying rude words is advised but not an imperative. Also by maturity I consider that you wouldnt rage at any time no mather how annoying or quite frankly retarded someone is. You should be able to answer every single question asked even if its just "can i has mod?" by a simple No. Thats what i consider by maturity.
Back to top Go down
majorgeneralbob
majorgeneralbob

PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:37 am

By maturity, do you mean not saying rude words and saying inappropriate words?
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:47 am

Its not an imperative to be old enough. Its about how mature you are. If we can see that you are acting like a mature person you have a very big chance of getting a moderator status.
Back to top Go down
majorgeneralbob
majorgeneralbob

PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:34 am

My birthday is in a month. I hope people will consider my application when I'm 14.

Last edited by majorgeneralbob on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr_Zeepic

PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:33 am

majorgeneralbob wrote:

Id say 14+ years hopefully your birthday comes soon and you can try again.
Back to top Go down
majorgeneralbob
majorgeneralbob

PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:28 am

Back to top Go down
Mr_Zeepic

PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:25 am

As we have said earlier on shivanimakwana's moderator application. He was young, 13 years of age and I didn't accept it. So to be fair your young. I don't favorite other players. I like keeping things a little fair so I reject your moderator app. But on the postivie side you have used parts of the format. I was confused in the bottom part though.
Back to top Go down
majorgeneralbob
majorgeneralbob

PostSubject: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:32 am

IGN: majorgeneralbob

Timezone: English Time ( I don't know what that's called in Time language)

I have been on Verincraft for some months. I would estimate around three months. When I'm allowed to, I play a couple on hours on Verincraft. I don't tend to be very loud on chat and so I am not seen or noticed on the server. Recently though I have been trying to help ( in ways I can) fellow players and befriend them. I am moderator on another server ( it's not a full time server). I got the position after a month on the server because they said my building skills where good and I was kind. I think I would be a good moderator because I known the feeling of being hacked multiple times and the hackers getting away (I'm not the only one). So my main target if I became moderator would be too 'patrol' the server and minimise the amount of hackers so everyone gets the best experience of they're time on Verincraft.

majorgeneralbob

Last edited by majorgeneralbob on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: majorgeneralbob's Mod Application   majorgeneralbob's Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

majorgeneralbob's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1