VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inCodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) Applyf10BuyCraft StoreCodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) Vote110CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) Vote210CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) Vote310CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) Vote410CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_vote_lcapCodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_voting_barCodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_vote_lcapCodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_voting_barCodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
imaloler
imaloler

CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application)   CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:38 pm

xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application)   CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:32 pm

imaloler wrote:
AlmightySquid wrote:
You're very active and nice, you tell us about spam attacks, hackers and abusers and you actually report them (you actually care). You've been playing here for quite some time now and from I saw you're helpful aswell, and not just to new players. I'm not sure we need any staff at the moment (if we do, Brood/Gdion please correct me), but once we do need more you're somewhere on top of the "waiting" list in my opinion.

Well said loler... :>
Back to top Go down
imaloler
imaloler

PostSubject: Re: CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application)   CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:20 am

AlmightySquid wrote:
You're very active and nice, you tell us about spam attacks, hackers and abusers and you actually report them (you actually care). You've been playing here for quite some time now and from I saw you're helpful aswell, and not just to new players. I'm not sure we need any staff at the moment (if we do, Brood/Gdion please correct me), but once we do need more you're somewhere on top of the "waiting" list in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application)   CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:49 am

Thanks Squid it means a lot to me i made a good impression Smile *Brofist*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application)   CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application)   CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Edited with new info.
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application)   CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:46 am

Id like to ask the mods of Verincraft to at least the application and give me suggestions of how can i improve myself and possibly my behaviour on the server.Thank you
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application)   CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:04 am

In what form do i lack experience if i may ask? Smile
Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application)   CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:24 pm

I doubt you'll get much support as you lack experience. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beastlyediting
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application)   CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:07 am

Link to my old application:http://www.verincraft.biz/t630-codenameshadows-application?highlight=codenameshadow

IGN:CodeNameSHADOW
How old you are:15

Timezone:gmt+1

How long you have been with VerinCraft and your average play time per day:Ive been with verincraft for 1 month in august and now for like a week my average play time is 5-7 hours a day

Previous server staff positions on other servers (and possibly why you aren't there anymore):None

Why you think your qualified:I think im qualified because i am on most of the time and i dont see many mods until late in the night when i usually go to sleep.I am not going to abuse power because power doesnt make me happy but i want to help the server with kicking spam atackers(one happened today and there was no admin or mod around,chat was impossible to use) and im really friendly with new players ofter giving them free items and answering all their questions and i ofter make games at spawn with prizes to break the monotony on the server.I will not be angry or anything if you dont choose me but i would like to get a chance or at least be a mod on evaluation before i become a full mod.

Tnx for reading thru this and hope to see you on the server soon. Smile

EDIT:So its 1/10/2013 today and i decided to put in here the most notable events of the past 2 weeks.Ive been very active and i played around 6-9 hours a day except last 2 days ive been in the hospital but that is irrelevant.Anyway i wanted to point out some things.First off most of the time i was on 1 to 2 mods are on and sometimes no mods at all which is really annoying because we had 2-3 spam atacks these days and no mods were on so we just had to wait them to leave the game.Also ive been very active with finding abusers which had been jailed for some time.I also made many loggers go to jail.In each one of my reports i had proof in the form of screenshots so i wasnt just abusing people with no proof.I am also a patient person and i can listen to people very nicely.Ive helped a lot of new players when they got off in the wilderness by giving them free items in stealth(like a guardian angel Very Happy).I would never abuse my power because i just want to see this server grow without the infection of pvploggers, hackers, abusers and other parasite players that we meet almost every day.I would bring justice to this server in the hours when most of the admins and other mods are sleeping or going to sleep.I would follow the rules strictly and never allow myself to abuse power.I will understand if you dont allow me into the mod society because i only have 1-2 monts of experiance on this server and i have never been a mod before but i have never been on 1 server for this long.If possible i would like to apply for a test mod if its still available.Thank you for your time.Hope to see you on the server.

Last edited by CodeNameSHADOW on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application)   CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CodeNameSHADOW`s Application -2nd go(test mod application)
Page 1 of 1