VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inJun's Mod application Applyf10BuyCraft StoreJun's Mod application Vote110Jun's Mod application Vote210Jun's Mod application Vote310Jun's Mod application Vote410Jun's Mod application Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Jun's Mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Jun's Mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Jun's Mod application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Jun's Mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Jun's Mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Jun's Mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Jun's Mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Jun's Mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Jun's Mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Jun's Mod application I_vote_lcapJun's Mod application I_voting_barJun's Mod application I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Jun's Mod application I_vote_lcapJun's Mod application I_voting_barJun's Mod application I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Jun's Mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
junkidy

Jun's Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Mod application   Jun's Mod application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:27 am

Thank you CodeNameShadow. I really really wont let you down. Have a great day
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Mod application   Jun's Mod application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:38 am

Your app is long and it looks like a lot of work has been put into it (which i like the most Very Happy).Considering youre +1 timezone from me i have seen you on for some time in the past month and that is a good thing considering a lot of these new mod apps are practically all not honest with their play time.If i was a mod id give you 80% support for the effort of making such a good app.Smile
Back to top Go down
junkidy

PostSubject: Jun's Mod application   Jun's Mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:51 pm

IGN: Jun
How old you are: 13
Timezone: UTC/GMT +2 hours
How long you have been with VerinCraft and your average play time per day: I have been in VerinCraft before the map reset which would probably be in like the 1.2.5 or so. I have played on this server for atleast a month. When there was a castle spawn. I play atleast 2-4 hours on school days and on weekends I play up to 5-6 hours.
Previous server staff positions on other servers (and possibly why you aren't there anymore): I have been an admin in 1 server. The server that I was admin on got shut down cause the owner did not have enough money to pay for 24/7.
Why you think your qualified: I think I am qualified cause I want to help out alot. I love to help people and answer their questions when they are having trouble. I want and will be a fair and a just moderator. I will strive to make the server better with all I can in my power. I love this server so much cause all the variety of stuff you can do and I enjoy this server alot. I believe with all my mind that this server is the best server I have ever played on. The people in the server are very friendly and the staffs in this server are awesome. I was happy when I first found this server because this server was my very first server where I could actually play with friendly people. Other servers I would join and the people there would instant kill me because I was considered a noob. But this server is different and I want to make this the best server where people can experience great gameplays on minecraft and with friendly people. I respect the decisions of the staff that are on this server and I respect everything that they have done to make this server one of the best servers in the internet. If you give me a chance to become one of the staff members of this server I would do
anything that a good staff would do, help out people and help with their needs. I love this server and all the staff that are in it. I thank you for reading this post and I respect your decisions. Have a great day! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Mod application   Jun's Mod application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jun's Mod application
Page 1 of 1