VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inServerOfTheAltar's mod application Applyf10BuyCraft StoreServerOfTheAltar's mod application Vote110ServerOfTheAltar's mod application Vote210ServerOfTheAltar's mod application Vote310ServerOfTheAltar's mod application Vote410ServerOfTheAltar's mod application Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_vote_lcapServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_voting_barServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_vote_lcapServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_voting_barServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

ServerOfTheAltar's mod application

Go down 
+5
Spork
thesmith2010
CodeNameSHADOW
android3564
ServerOfTheAltar
9 posters
AuthorMessage
serverofthealter

ServerOfTheAltar's mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: ServerOfTheAltar's mod application   ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Heh

While this is all fine and dandy, would anyone mind unbanning me?
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: ServerOfTheAltar's mod application   ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Frankly Luka, I don't care what you think. You are an arrogant little prick, who can't even be man enough to talk to someone online. So you can shut the fuck up about insulting others. I stood by you for a long time, and you fucked me over.

As for this mod app, I don't care. If you find it funny logging on TS with another name simply to test me (which I knew), but I did not take the risk of leaving it. The server is closing until 2014 anyway, school is more important than listening to a whiny liar who betrayed people who trusted him.

Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
AlmightySquid

PostSubject: Re: ServerOfTheAltar's mod application   ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Hah, GDION is dumber than I thought. Stop taking out your frustrations on random, innocent people. I logged on TS3 with his name while you were all online to see your reaction. Do you really hate me that much? Paranoid aren't we? I should've probably set my nickname to Broodlord, to get him banned too. Just lol.

Trace the poor guy's IP and leave him alone.. Again you're basing your attacks off of assumptions.

My apologies to ServerOfTheAltar for this confusion, I just had no idea they hate me THIS much.

Just had to log in to post this lol, I'm out now.
Back to top Go down
serverofthealter

PostSubject: Re: ServerOfTheAltar's mod application   ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:24 pm

Thanks Dogg but knowing GDION he has his mind set on keeping me banned. :/ Anyways I've learned a lot about raiding from Verincraft. I'm gonna try to find another server that doesn't actually have plugins disabling explosions. Maybe I can be a Tayfro somewhere. Anyways cheers everybody, it's been fun.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
serverofthealter

PostSubject: Re: ServerOfTheAltar's mod application   ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:05 pm

In fact you can go on easecraft. Ask the owner how long I've been on. Ask if someone named AlmightySquid has even come on.
Back to top Go down
serverofthealter

PostSubject: Re: ServerOfTheAltar's mod application   ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:01 pm

You have absolutely got to be kidding me. What gave you this assumption?

Actually wait. Do you know his real life name? Laurito has my facebook. Do you know his face? I'll skype you.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: ServerOfTheAltar's mod application   ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Declined - AlmightySquid alias.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: ServerOfTheAltar's mod application   ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:40 am

You didnt have conversations with me but i read the chat a lot so ive seen some of your conversations with other people and i got my conclusions from those.
Back to top Go down
Spork
Spork

PostSubject: Re: ServerOfTheAltar's mod application   ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:33 am

I havent seen you much on the server but the times I have seen you, you have been nice I think ill just say im not supporting or not denying your mod app Smile just need to see more of you first
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ServerOfTheAltar's mod application   ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:54 pm

Quite the silver tongue, you are
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ServerOfTheAltar's mod application   ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:21 pm

While I personally think your raid actions are rather humorous and gutsy,I don't think you're quite ready for mod. I've had a few conversations with you, and I think you're responsible enough for the job, but there is also your fascination with trolling people. That's not really good for mods, as you would be representing the server.
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: ServerOfTheAltar's mod application   ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:08 pm

I think youve been accused of hacking sometime before or after the new spawn was made and being ready to RAGE AT THE MOTHERFUCKING NOOBS isnt a good thing.A moderator needs to be calm and answer a simple question as Can i has op? with a simple No each and every time the question is asked(if they keep repeating it for like 10 times then mute them not at the 4th time).I think you would probably abuse mod commands like /whois to raid bases but ill leave the moderators to decide here.
Back to top Go down
android3564
Admin
Admin
android3564

PostSubject: Re: ServerOfTheAltar's mod application   ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:10 am

I support you for this mod app! Not only because I suggested you, it's because I have seen you being a really good mod and helping other staff Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ServerOfTheAltar's mod application   ServerOfTheAltar's mod application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ServerOfTheAltar's mod application
Page 1 of 1