VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inDemotion or Ban Appeal Applyf10BuyCraft StoreDemotion or Ban Appeal Vote110Demotion or Ban Appeal Vote210Demotion or Ban Appeal Vote310Demotion or Ban Appeal Vote410Demotion or Ban Appeal Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Demotion or Ban Appeal I_vote_lcapDemotion or Ban Appeal I_voting_barDemotion or Ban Appeal I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Demotion or Ban Appeal I_vote_lcapDemotion or Ban Appeal I_voting_barDemotion or Ban Appeal I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Demotion or Ban Appeal

Go down 
+5
AlmightySquid
patserfati
mvignoli96
thesmith2010
BonaparteFun
9 posters
AuthorMessage
zamman
zamman

Demotion or Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demotion or Ban Appeal   Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:18 pm

I did not get it, so this has been a miscommunication :I
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zam-man/
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Demotion or Ban Appeal   Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:25 am

BroodLord wrote:
zamman wrote:
Boy, I wish I could actually understand what half this crap is about, but i haven't been Allowed* to get on the server for atleast 1 week :/

*- Someone changed my password and I can't get on and no one has done jack squat to do anything about it.

What...? Someone else has been going on then... Zamman go on skype and talk to me scott.t.cunningham

No Brood, I changed it for security reasons. I told him the password in PM. Oddly enough he does not have it. Zamman, check again, I will resend it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Demotion or Ban Appeal   Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:46 pm

zamman wrote:
Boy, I wish I could actually understand what half this crap is about, but i haven't been Allowed* to get on the server for atleast 1 week :/

*- Someone changed my password and I can't get on and no one has done jack squat to do anything about it.

What...? Someone else has been going on then... Zamman go on skype and talk to me scott.t.cunningham
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
zamman
zamman

PostSubject: Re: Demotion or Ban Appeal   Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zam-man/
Laurito96706
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demotion or Ban Appeal   Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:48 am

This may be a bit disrespectful but, L O L, I did tell you we didn't abuse, even Thesmith2010 (an ADMIN) told you that Macco cannot Force Tp and does not hack. But no, you had to keep bicking, and begging us to ban/demote him even after i told you to give it a rest, that is why i Warped to spawn, walked right outside the wall, tpa'ed Crazyfordguy to me, and killed you that is my issue with you. As for the accusation on you, I had no say in that, Crazyfordguy made that accusation, he claims to have proof of you flying, personally i think you were just jump running. But stop with this nonsense. But just stop with this nonsense.
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demotion or Ban Appeal   Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:08 pm

If you don't know what he did, and can't find proof that he abused anything, how do you know that he abused?
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demotion or Ban Appeal   Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:47 pm

You know, other than the lack of pictures, I think my reply was something quite reminiscent of GDION's usual snap backs
Back to top Go down
BonaparteFun

PostSubject: NO I CANT   Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:46 pm

No I cant because I dont know WTF he did!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlmightySquid

PostSubject: Re: Demotion or Ban Appeal   Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:41 pm

patserfati wrote:
I see. Can you specify how he "did something like force-tp'ing but with a mod command he found you"?

He didn't, just a typical idiot accusing Macco of hacks or whatnot just because he got raided. His base was literally 100 blocks from spawn.
Back to top Go down
patserfati
Admin
Admin
patserfati

PostSubject: Re: Demotion or Ban Appeal   Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:38 pm

I see. Can you specify how he "did something like force-tp'ing but with a mod command he found you"?
Back to top Go down
mvignoli96
mvignoli96

PostSubject: Re: Demotion or Ban Appeal   Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Your base is (was) at ~200 blocks from spawn.
Also, mods do not have any advantage over other players. No creative mode, no /kill command, no force teleport or whatever you were thinking of. Imho, the server is better without people like you who accuse others of everything they can imagine just because they died/ got raided, farewell!
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demotion or Ban Appeal   Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Just to inform you what all abilities a Verincraft moderator has:
-/jail
For use against people who break less consequential rules
-/ban
For use against those who deliberately break our no hack client policy, repeat offenders, and advertisers
-VIP donator commands
-Can set 5 homes
-Can use /tpa and /tpahere
-both of which require an acceptance from the target.
That is all they get. So, they did not abuse anything.
Also, there can be physical evidence of Xray. If you have mines that are 1x2 and continue in one direction or directly down, and suddenly stop and widen into small veins of broken rock, it is likely xray. If the person has masses of diamonds in only a short period of time, that is also a sure sign of Xray mods. While I'd hate to lose a player to something so ridiculous as a raid, your points are invalid.
Verincraft Administrator,
thesmith2010
Back to top Go down
BonaparteFun

PostSubject: Demotion or Ban Appeal   Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:15 pm

Dear Admin,
Macco is a moderator who has somehow done something like force tping but with some mod command he found me and killed me with his mod armor and weapons. Then i went out and walked around a bit and i got cornered by crazyfordguy (A vip) and laurito ( a mod) who with their maxed out armor killed me and they claimed i hacked my diamond armor and said i didnt kill anyone all day to get it from they also accused me of having xray and flying with nodus which i dont believe because u cant have physical or mental proof of xray. Later i saw them abusing more people.
From Concerned/Annoyed Ex VerinCraft player,
BonaparteFun
Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demotion or Ban Appeal   Demotion or Ban Appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demotion or Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1