VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inHappy Holidays! Applyf10BuyCraft StoreHappy Holidays! Vote110Happy Holidays! Vote210Happy Holidays! Vote310Happy Holidays! Vote410Happy Holidays! Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Happy Holidays! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Happy Holidays! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Happy Holidays! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Happy Holidays! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Happy Holidays! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Happy Holidays! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Happy Holidays! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Happy Holidays! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Happy Holidays! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Happy Holidays! I_vote_lcapHappy Holidays! I_voting_barHappy Holidays! I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Happy Holidays! I_vote_lcapHappy Holidays! I_voting_barHappy Holidays! I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Happy Holidays!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dealer
Dealer

Happy Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays!   Happy Holidays! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:22 pm

If you can hack then it would be easy to unban your forum account. You don't "hack" minecraft, you simply dick around with the code which is easy as fuck to do. Anyways happy holidays, merry Christmas, and for all the newfies out there hope tips eve was fun. ;D
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

Happy Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays!   Happy Holidays! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:55 pm

VanPersieMC wrote:
GDION wrote:
VanPersieMC wrote:
So, that has nothing to do with your server, it shows how I can be a great staff member. I have already said this but will say it again: I applied for moderator on his server just to show BroodLord (Im talking about maybe 2-4 months back)!!! Its not like I am him. Look, Im not asking for staff on this server anymore, do you guys really think I know how to hack. If I really did know how to hack (which you guys think "I can"), wouldnt I change my IP adress by now and go undercover with a different account !?!? Thats what some peopel are doing *cough cough*. Im not gonna change and go with a different account, thats why Im asking you in the right manner. Im trying to play fair with you guys (legit). Also, I didnt even do anything wrong except for being a "moderator". Actaully, Im admin now but still. I just wanna play the game we call "Minecraft". I know I have done some huge mistakes (on HereldinCraft: picking up "duplicated" diamonds from a chest but lets do this ''classic''; Im sorry. Also, Why dont you guys just unban me and let me start fresh. Also, as many of you know (2-5 months ago) that I used to wine alot and act like a kid but believe me I have changed over the past months. Ask anyone on Pyrak's server. Also, I have seen TheRooBear (whenever VC or Hereldin was offline) and Jetshift15 (who is now a moderator) many times on the server. I am sorry One more chance guys, cmon. Also, whenever Pyrak is planning to hack servers, I really try to stop him Sad

Merry Christmas

What do you mean.... "(Which you guys think I 'can')".. We don't think you can hack at all, we know you can't hack.. Changing IP's isn't hacking either, please learn the definition of hacking before you mention the word again.

"So, that has nothing to do with your server, it shows how I can be a great staff member."

Nope.. Makes me think Pyrak is less intelligent than he claims. You are a terrible staff member, you don't even have your own facts straight in your own "unban me" report.

"You guys think I can hack" <-- No we don't.. You can't.
"Shows I can be a great staff member" <-- No it doesn't, it shows pyrak hires bad staff.
"Changing IP's by now?!" <- Not hacking....

Merry Christmas. Please re-word your unban appeal before you comment..

Well said, but other people said I do hack. Not everything is about you! Many other staff members think I "hack" espicially the staff on Hereldin and some people on here. Its harder to become a moderator on Pyrak's server. You just have a frecking cold-heart for me. You hated me from the start, the first day you saw me. just becasue I wine which I dont anymore and act like a kid. You dont even know how good of a staff member I am. Look, im sorry but can you please unban me. Wait so whats the reason of my ban if I cant hack AND dont know how to hack. Why dont you ban RooBear and Jetshift15 Mad You were Co-Owner just because you have been here for a long time. My unban appeals wasnt for you. Just beacuase Im bad at english ("you don't even have your own facts straight in your own "unban me" report.") doesnt mean Im a bad staff. Im really bad at English and grammar, Im sorry. Dude, Ill jsut change my IP and go with a totally different account. Its better if you unban me and know who I am. Dude just stop this bullshit.

Not until you admit you can't hack.. If you think you can, then do it? I'm waiting. If not, shut up please and stop claiming you can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

Happy Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays!   Happy Holidays! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:14 pm

VanPersieMC wrote:
So, that has nothing to do with your server, it shows how I can be a great staff member. I have already said this but will say it again: I applied for moderator on his server just to show BroodLord (Im talking about maybe 2-4 months back)!!! Its not like I am him. Look, Im not asking for staff on this server anymore, do you guys really think I know how to hack. If I really did know how to hack (which you guys think "I can"), wouldnt I change my IP adress by now and go undercover with a different account !?!? Thats what some peopel are doing *cough cough*. Im not gonna change and go with a different account, thats why Im asking you in the right manner. Im trying to play fair with you guys (legit). Also, I didnt even do anything wrong except for being a "moderator". Actaully, Im admin now but still. I just wanna play the game we call "Minecraft". I know I have done some huge mistakes (on HereldinCraft: picking up "duplicated" diamonds from a chest but lets do this ''classic''; Im sorry. Also, Why dont you guys just unban me and let me start fresh. Also, as many of you know (2-5 months ago) that I used to wine alot and act like a kid but believe me I have changed over the past months. Ask anyone on Pyrak's server. Also, I have seen TheRooBear (whenever VC or Hereldin was offline) and Jetshift15 (who is now a moderator) many times on the server. I am sorry One more chance guys, cmon. Also, whenever Pyrak is planning to hack servers, I really try to stop him Sad

Merry Christmas

What do you mean.... "(Which you guys think I 'can')".. We don't think you can hack at all, we know you can't hack.. Changing IP's isn't hacking either, please learn the definition of hacking before you mention the word again.

"So, that has nothing to do with your server, it shows how I can be a great staff member."

Nope.. Makes me think Pyrak is less intelligent than he claims. You are a terrible staff member, you don't even have your own facts straight in your own "unban me" report.

"You guys think I can hack" <-- No we don't.. You can't.
"Shows I can be a great staff member" <-- No it doesn't, it shows pyrak hires bad staff.
"Changing IP's by now?!" <- Not hacking....

Merry Christmas. Please re-word your unban appeal before you comment..
Back to top Go down
patserfati
Admin
Admin
patserfati

Happy Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays!   Happy Holidays! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:36 pm

You're a moderator/admin on his server, Persie
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

Happy Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays!   Happy Holidays! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:31 pm

VanPersieMC wrote:
GDION, your owner :O
Is it BroodLord or you?

Merry Christmas Very Happy

I am co-owner with Brood whom is the owner.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

Happy Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Holidays!   Happy Holidays! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Wishing everyone a happy, safe and enjoyable holiday this season! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

- The Verincraft Team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays!   Happy Holidays! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays!
Page 1 of 1