VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSmoza's mod application Applyf10BuyCraft StoreSmoza's mod application Vote110Smoza's mod application Vote210Smoza's mod application Vote310Smoza's mod application Vote410Smoza's mod application Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Smoza's mod application I_vote_lcapSmoza's mod application I_voting_barSmoza's mod application I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Smoza's mod application I_vote_lcapSmoza's mod application I_voting_barSmoza's mod application I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Smoza's mod application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

Smoza's mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoza's mod application   Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:51 am

Oh now you want to get me demoted right?Nope.avi.I unbanned alie because it clearly said that if there isnt a Criminal record of the player he gets unbanned.No posts about Nectuscraft people that i know of.Add one to the staff reports area or a list of nectus people.
Back to top Go down
smoza

PostSubject: Re: Smoza's mod application   Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:09 pm

I know his is not a point for me, but I was just joking, and I won't say something about it again (it disgust me).
And.. Shadow: maybe I said something about it, but I didn't unban someone that got banned because he was a nectuscraft's spy (alie23).
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: Smoza's mod application   Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:57 am

Good job smith Smile
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smoza's mod application   Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:43 pm

That was kind of the point...smoza can act very immature and enjoys discussing his "diahreah"
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Smoza's mod application   Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:35 pm

CodeNameSHADOW wrote:
Just pointing out that he has constant diarhea so it may affect his work if he gets accepted as a mod.Smile

Not a very mature thing to say..
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: Smoza's mod application   Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Just pointing out that he has constant diarhea so it may affect his work if he gets accepted as a mod.Smile
Back to top Go down
smoza

PostSubject: Smoza's mod application   Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:33 pm

IGN: smoza
How old you are: 15, almost 16.
Timezone: UCT+1 (Central Europe)
How long you have been with VerinCraft and your average play time per day: I've been on verincraft since october, and i play almost everyday for 2-3-4-5 hours, depends.
Previous server staff positions on other servers (and possibly why you aren't there anymore): I had a server, it shut down because i didn't have enough money to keep it running.
Why you think your qualified: I have been on this server for a while now. I like to help people and solve issues, and being a moderator would help me. I love the community, almost everyone is nice and i want to keep it that way. I'd love to keep the server without cheaters,abusers etc. I learned a lot from my server and know how to behave against cheaters, and i always follow rules, so i think i might be qualified.
That's all. I heard you needed mods lately and i'm giving it a try. I hope you will consider my mod application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoza's mod application   Smoza's mod application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoza's mod application
Page 1 of 1