VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGDION's  Application Applyf10BuyCraft StoreGDION's  Application Vote110GDION's  Application Vote210GDION's  Application Vote310GDION's  Application Vote410GDION's  Application Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
GDION's  Application I_vote_lcapGDION's  Application I_voting_barGDION's  Application I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
GDION's  Application I_vote_lcapGDION's  Application I_voting_barGDION's  Application I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

GDION's Application

Go down 
+6
Dmah
Seb
JeanChretien
sheepcabbage
Ozzy
GDION
10 posters
AuthorMessage
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

GDION's  Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDION's Application   GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:35 am

Support.
School is starting very soon for me, big shame
Will try to be on has much has possible, like before summer.
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: GDION's Application   GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:39 am

Supported, knows his shit and has already contacted me twice about saving te server from hackers so I could prevent it
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
LoLer

PostSubject: Re: GDION's Application   GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:42 am

supported Smile
Back to top Go down
kpavlos

PostSubject: Re: GDION's Application   GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:50 am

Support :>
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: GDION's Application   GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:00 am

U asked me too and i IMMEDIATELY have to say Y-E-S because... because Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seb

PostSubject: Re: GDION's Moderator Application   GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Great Mod App Gideon Very Happy.
That's all.

Edit: I know your irl name is Connor but I'm still calling you Gideon.
2nd Edit: I don't just like it cause you're chill, you'd make a great Mod.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: GDION's Application   GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:41 pm

sheepcabbage wrote:
Support. I can't say "Unsupported" just because you hate me I have to treat this application fairly. You have been a Head Admin on our server before, you're responsible and mature, you put effort into your application, you know what to do if they are any hackers, and I hope you get promoted Smile

I dont hate you sheep, I said, I like you like a week ago. When you apologized Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: GDION's Application   GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:35 pm

Support. I can't say "Unsupported" just because you hate me I have to treat this application fairly. You have been a Head Admin on our server before, you're responsible and mature, you put effort into your application, you know what to do if they are any hackers, and I hope you get promoted Smile
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: GDION's Application   GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Ozzy wrote:
Ok, but you still didn't answer me.
What is it that you would have done exactly? Just curious.

I just said? Find the IP's of each bot connecting proxy / node and ban it until they stop and give up. Or whitelist if it continues..
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

PostSubject: Re: GDION's Application   GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Ok, but you still didn't answer me.
What is it that you would have done exactly? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: GDION's Application   GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Ozzy wrote:
LOL, just chill, making a joke.
What can mods do exactly? In this situation? Ban an invisible hacker that prodably has OP?
But yeah, the server is fucked...

I ran a server and know a decent amount about servers, networks and computers... What kind of question is that?

Ive researched and tested bot spams, nodus and other things to know how to find them, identify them, stop them etc... In this case, Identify all the IP's connecting with /whois and ban them one by one until the proxies run out. Then they may choose to give up or get new proxies. Then it either stops or you wait it out with the whitelist enabled.. Enough knowledge for you?.......
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

PostSubject: Re: GDION's Application   GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:47 pm

LOL, just chill, making a joke.
What can mods do exactly? In this situation? Ban an invisible hacker that prodably has OP?
But yeah, the server is fucked...
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: GDION's Application   GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:43 pm

Ozzy wrote:
SO!! You make ur application while the server is being attacked?

Huh? I was on my phone lol, made this before I got home.. Then came on and saw the bot attack.. Times like these I could be of more help as mod.. Dont assume me applying is because of an attack. I just got online.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

PostSubject: Re: GDION's Application   GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:38 pm

SO!! You make ur application while the server is being attacked?
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: GDION's Application   GDION's  Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Hello Everyone, (Roar) Very Happy

IGN: GDION (AKA: Dragon, Dragdion)
Timezone: Same as BroodLord
Time with Verincraft: First Co-Owner and Head-Admin until I left, and now I am back. Considering taking up a moderator / admin position, and advancing from there if possible. Smile

Why I think I am qualified: I was the old Head-Admin / Co-Owner, I know brood IRL and can discuss things with him in person and also support the server as a communications hub between brood and the server staff / server in issues. I owned a server before this "Terecraft" and know all the commands and all the rules on hacking, banning. I know what to look for regarding Nodus and other clients, I speak English fluently. I handle situations well and would like to assist the server further such as when no staff are online.

I have support from some of the staff and players. Such as "my son" Adanimal, TheRooBear, Boss, and possibly Sebby, and others (have not asked). Brood might support this but I'm sure he wants the server to accept me first, as knowing him IRL should not pose as an advantage. I like to do this fairly and apply like everyone else.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you consider me.
-GDION

Last edited by GDION on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GDION's Application   GDION's  Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GDION's Application
Page 1 of 1