VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inJeanChretien Abusing Applyf10BuyCraft StoreJeanChretien Abusing Vote110JeanChretien Abusing Vote210JeanChretien Abusing Vote310JeanChretien Abusing Vote410JeanChretien Abusing Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
JeanChretien Abusing I_vote_lcapJeanChretien Abusing I_voting_barJeanChretien Abusing I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
JeanChretien Abusing I_vote_lcapJeanChretien Abusing I_voting_barJeanChretien Abusing I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

JeanChretien Abusing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

JeanChretien Abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: JeanChretien Abusing   JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:52 am

GDION Doesnt's has nodus anymore.
About jean, we'll see the truth if he did what he did or not.
Locking thread.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
lapa

PostSubject: Re: JeanChretien Abusing   JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:45 am

This server is so corrupt! there are mods abusing power, people using "programs" THis all needs to stop. StoP PUTTING THE POWER oF THE SERVER IN A KIDS HAND!
Back to top Go down
AdolphMarx

PostSubject: Re: JeanChretien Abusing   JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:29 am

You know what can really help us sort through these important issues?

ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPUCINO!!!

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: JeanChretien Abusing   JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:08 am

JeanChretien wrote:
GDION wrote:
JeanChretien wrote:
Brood, if you allow someone to use cheats then let staff know. if not then normal action will be taken place. How are we supposed to know? Also, GDION is claiming I muted him because he griefed a part of our base. He was muted for FIVE MINUTES for swearing at me and being hostile. and then again for abusing /f desc . the worst word i used back was weiner.
Tell me? is this not why I am a mod? to punish cheaters and abusers?

I dont need GDION threatening me of getting demoted. I was asked to be a mod, btw I never asked for it. And I accepted as a favor to the server.

You said "you mad", "enjoy your ban?", "hacker", "nodus moron", "weiner", and you harassed me while your faction cussed me out. When I reply, I get muted. Seems fair? I tried to ignore it as you must be 10 years old, but whatever..

Use the fact "GDION has nodus" to your petty advantage, I dont have it, and you have the power to drive people to support you more than I do, so enjoy pretending to be winning this one. But you abused, and I ask for you to be punished... Not let this slip and be a laughing matter because I have no rights apparently..
hmm, It seems you keep putting words in my mouth. wich story are you gonna stick with? btw, I was adressing brood in that statement not you.
why are you such a baby?

Put no words in your mouth, I also defended my position. Doesnt make me a baby.
Another insult? Didnt you learn already? Pity you cant mute me on here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: JeanChretien Abusing   JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:46 am

AdolphMarx wrote:
GDION wrote:
You said "you mad", "enjoy your ban?", "hacker", "nodus moron", "weiner", and you harassed me while your faction cussed me out. When I reply, I get muted. Seems fair? I tried to ignore it as you must be 10 years old, but whatever..

Actually I'll take some credit for a few mean natured statements. You are quite good at getting on peoples nerves. (You can take that as a compliment). Also, the faction (being me alone) did not cuss at you. I said "umad?" about 7 times in response to your like-minded query as I tried to rationalize your discourse of action.

Tried to ignore? This is a fabrication as well.

GDION wrote:
Use the fact "GDION has nodus" to your petty advantage, I dont have it, and you have the power to drive people to support you more than I do, so enjoy pretending to be winning this one. But you abused, and I ask for you to be punished... Not let this slip and be a laughing matter because I have no rights apparently..

Had you been in lighter frame of mind you might have seen this as humorous for the joke it was intended to be. It's unfortunate things became heated rather fast otherwise it would have meant more as such.

Is it fair to assume your still mad at Jean for banning you? Your ruse would be easier to warm up to if you didn't paint yourself as a passerby.

NEXT!

Didnt paint myself as a passerby, and nor do I intent to trick anyone. My point was proven knowing you are both friends of undying support no matter the incident. Im not mad about the ban, I'm mad because of the abuse after also.
Back to top Go down
AdolphMarx

PostSubject: Re: JeanChretien Abusing   JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:44 am

GDION wrote:

Actually I'll take some credit for a few mean natured statements. You are quite good at getting on peoples nerves. (You can take that as a compliment). Also, the faction (being me alone) did not cuss at you. I said "umad?" about 7 times in response to your like-minded query as I tried to rationalize your discourse of action.

Tried to ignore? This is a fabrication as well.

GDION wrote:

Had you been in lighter frame of mind you might have seen this as humorous for the joke it was intended to be. It's unfortunate things became heated rather fast otherwise it would have meant more as such.

Is it fair to assume your still mad at Jean for banning you? Your ruse would be easier to warm up to if you didn't paint yourself as a passerby.

NEXT!
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: JeanChretien Abusing   JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:18 am

JeanChretien wrote:
Brood, if you allow someone to use cheats then let staff know. if not then normal action will be taken place. How are we supposed to know? Also, GDION is claiming I muted him because he griefed a part of our base. He was muted for FIVE MINUTES for swearing at me and being hostile. and then again for abusing /f desc . the worst word i used back was weiner.
Tell me? is this not why I am a mod? to punish cheaters and abusers?

I dont need GDION threatening me of getting demoted. I was asked to be a mod, btw I never asked for it. And I accepted as a favor to the server.

Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: JeanChretien Abusing   JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:15 am

AdolphMarx wrote:
GDION wrote:
I know how childish and power consumed people can become...

Prob the best way to describe what you are doing.

quote="GDION"]...I know better than to insult useless moderators that will just abuse, so I did no...

You "I know" alot, best to heed your own advice from time to time.

GDION wrote:
...im enjoying the amount of people logging on from your faction to support you.

omg! you just broke my sarcasm detector! that shit's expensive yo!

the nodus comment, most likely his sarcasm (i should know have known him over 10 years)
the surface home, built by me, not jean[/quote]

Thanks for proving my point, you have known him for a long time, support him all you want. Doesnt hide what he did... I log on, make a joke, get accused, cussed at, insulted, raged on and then muted at the sign of a simple reply.
Back to top Go down
AdolphMarx

PostSubject: Re: JeanChretien Abusing   JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:03 am

GDION wrote:
I know how childish and power consumed people can become...

Prob the best way to describe what you are doing.

quote="GDION"]...I know better than to insult useless moderators that will just abuse, so I did no...[/quote]

You "I know" alot, best to heed your own advice from time to time.

GDION wrote:
...im enjoying the amount of people logging on from your faction to support you.

omg! you just broke my sarcasm detector! that shit's expensive yo!

the nodus comment, most likely his sarcasm (i should know have known him over 10 years)
the surface home, built by me, not jean
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: JeanChretien Abusing   JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:56 am

AdolphMarx wrote:
GDION wrote:
Ps: Dont bother deleting this post over and over again to cover it up, or Ill just temporarily ban your forum account for the night to stop you hiding it. I also have a copy. I also should note, AdolphMarx and the others in his faction will back up Jean as their leader of the faction, this is bias and anything they say is just blind support to hide the truth about their leader.

ahha, didn't see this. you should write propaganda. like we intend to delete you post, there is nothing to hide. and yes, of course ill back him, we be friends

also, everyone ever has a bias, even Vulcans ya dumdum

i get the feeeling this was intended and planned out, you obviously had an agenda and as soon as you logged you were out to start shit. so why not try to be a little more honest. that way we will accomplish more.

I have stated what I said, Jean is bias and dislikes me. Banned me now muted me, trying to abuse and get me to leave. As he has never liked me. I join after raiding his little surface home, and I say "aww I cant be here anymore Sad" and I am besieged by claims that I hack, have nodus and other insults from the whole faction including jean, when I comment back, I'm muted....

Nothing was planned, its just Jean trying to get rid of me, the ban and now this.
Back to top Go down
AdolphMarx

PostSubject: Re: JeanChretien Abusing   JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:51 am

GDION wrote:
Ps: Dont bother deleting this post over and over again to cover it up, or Ill just temporarily ban your forum account for the night to stop you hiding it. I also have a copy. I also should note, AdolphMarx and the others in his faction will back up Jean as their leader of the faction, this is bias and anything they say is just blind support to hide the truth about their leader.

ahha, didn't see this. you should write propaganda. like we intend to delete you post, there is nothing to hide. and yes, of course ill back him, we be friends

also, everyone ever has a bias, even Vulcans ya dumdum

i get the feeeling this was intended and planned out, you obviously had an agenda and as soon as you logged you were out to start shit. so why not try to be a little more honest. that way we will accomplish more.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: JeanChretien Abusing   JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:46 am

JeanChretien wrote:
i never use a cuss word btw. weiner isnt a cuss word.

Still insulting and unprofessional. What are you? 12? Muting me because I raided you? Seriously? Grow up. And as for your faction friends, get out. You support him as a leader, not because he speaks the truth. Brood has been notified of this, and I expect you to be trialled for it.

Nothing was lied about, I join, you insult and rage accusing me of nodus, and saying that I enjoyed my ban? In a cocky way, which is insulting too, as it provoked a response, when you get the response of "You are blinded by arrogant rage" you mute me. Seriously?...

I know how childish and power consumed people can become, I know better than to insult useless moderators that will just abuse, so I did not. And im enjoying the amount of people logging on from your faction to support you.
Back to top Go down
AdolphMarx

PostSubject: Re: JeanChretien Abusing   JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:43 am

lmao selective screens. you came on the server and started harassing jean. is this your mo? you must still be angry with him but this is just cowardice...
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: JeanChretien Abusing   JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:43 am

JeanChretien wrote:
yeah? you are a weiner? so what?
you started disrespecting staff and abusing /f desc. you use foul language against me you wll get it right back at you. show the WHOLE convo please. not a cut up mickey mouse job. if u cant follow rules, this is what happens.. u get muted.

Didnt insult you once, please post the pictures of my abuse. I used /f desc 3 times to say I was reporting for abuse. Then left, and posted. But seriously, please post the proof of my insults, all I said was "You are blinded by arrogant rage" and you muted me. Also, thanks for proving you insulted me at least once, no matter how childish, its unprofessional and I am insulted. Along with the other things you said.

Last edited by GDION on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: JeanChretien Abusing   JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:39 am

So tonight, I join the server, and say "Aw I cant go to the public lodge anymore"
(I raided their lodge earlier with Adanimal and RooBear, adanimal wasnt doing it but he was there).

Anyway, I join, and jean immediately starts claiming Im a nodus using hacking douchebag, and that I still have chestfinder, just because I raided his base on the surface. I immediately rebuttle and counter his argument saying I was helping brood before, and I no longer have nodus for that reason, and to my surprise! I WAS MUTED. Then the typical "respect staff" reply, when the whole time, jean was cussing me out.

Jean was also the one who banned me 3 days ago because of "hacks". Ever since I joined this server, he has had something against me, and now, he is trying everything in his power to fuck me over.

Heres the proof... The other images were not taken in time, as I was kicked for "spamming".. I also used /f desc to tell him I would report him, but apparently thats abusing too. So I got muted for longer. Which I dont have an issue with, but the first mute and the insults arent needed.

JeanChretien Abusing Screen29
-------------------------------------------------------------
JeanChretien Abusing Screen31

Last edited by GDION on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JeanChretien Abusing   JeanChretien Abusing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JeanChretien Abusing
Page 1 of 1