VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing Applyf10BuyCraft StoreSebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing Vote110Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing Vote210Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing Vote310Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing Vote410Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_vote_lcapSebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_voting_barSebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_vote_lcapSebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_voting_barSebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing

Go down 
+4
Roadrunner552
zamman
Seb
kpavlos
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kpavlos

Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing   Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:24 am

Today me and my friend HellRaiser were enjoying this wonderful server until that offensive Mod came online and ruined it for us,you really shouldn't let that guy make ppl leave your server and possible donators..So Yeah while we were playing he got so mad cause I was talking with my friend,was being very offensive and he muted both of us for an hour or so..So for the good of the server I tell you Brood not let
that kid destroy your server,He was hella mad(prolly to life problems)and abused
So yeah I tell you not t ochoose such shitty,mad and abusive staff.

If you are clever enough,you will understand that hes just an immature ,bad and abusive moderator.

Thanks for reading,
Your howdy kpavlos

Last edited by kpavlos on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing   Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:28 am

This shows no abuse, I can ignore you if your questions are stupid and not mod-relevant. You guys started disrespecting me, abusing /f desc, and spamming. If you continue I will take further actions against you.

Edit: You also impersonated staff saying you were one of them, and saying you would tell Brood about me.

Last edited by Seb on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zamman
zamman

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing   Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:30 am

From the look of your "proof", it looks like you were trying to troll a staff member. I'll just note to you that the rules say to respect staff members. Seb had the right to be ignoring you, I don't know about muting you, /ignore would have been better, but this is definitely not abuse in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zam-man/
Roadrunner552
Roadrunner552

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing   Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:47 am

This guy was being abusive a hell of a lot, he was muting/kicking us and threatning us with foul language
Back to top Go down
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing   Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:11 am

Never did I once use foul language, you guys did. I kicked because you abused /f desc. It's a rule. Type /rules and /rules 2. if you don't mind, I don't really want to argue anymore. I don't ignore people either, they may request mod assistance for a PvP-log or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing   Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:54 pm

I would please like proof of this abuse. No proof leads to no action taken, because you can't just simply say "he abused" with no proof. Next time press F2 or PrntScr and post your images to a website like imgur, and then send the link here.
If you want how to know how, goggle it, internet is your friend.
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing   Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:55 pm

This wouldn't have happened if they accepting what they committed was an act of disrespect and that if they want to troll staff members they can leave. People these days just need to gain some sense into themselves. Also RoadRunner552 its been quite a while since u came back!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner552
Roadrunner552

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing   Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Hello there dmah
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing   Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:01 pm

There is no proof of the abuse and he probably did this for a reason
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing   Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Oh and you really don't have to fucking say his whole name >.>
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner552
Roadrunner552

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing   Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:07 pm

you could've just edited your post you know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing   Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 pm

How do you even know Seb's full name??
Back to top Go down
kpavlos

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing   Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

I don't know it >Very Happy Just made a guess
Back to top Go down
~Chocopuffs
~Chocopuffs

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing   Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing   Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Leto AKA Seb abusing
Page 1 of 1