VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inAbuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support Applyf10BuyCraft StoreAbuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support Vote110Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support Vote210Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support Vote310Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support Vote410Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_vote_lcapAbuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_voting_barAbuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_vote_lcapAbuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_voting_barAbuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions add your name to this forum and support

Go down 
+5
Dmah
o0pedro0o
GDION
Seb
lapa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lapa

Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support Empty
PostSubject: Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions add your name to this forum and support   Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:43 am

I speak on behalf of the 5+ factions that have been harassed. Wardog has been Hack/warping into our fortresses some how through ./warp or something. Its not ender pearling because in all cases hes been randomly poping up in our bases even after we cover all enterances with windows. Hes also using this to sell base coords and hes been using TMI to create an unlimited supply of a god arsenal. (thes are what people have been saying) Also everytime an admin comes on he leaves. Also hes using some kinda one hit kill/invincibility hack cuz hes killing people with enchanted armor with ONE hit. and 3 people with armor and weapons attacked him continuously for 20 secs and still didnt die, then he kiled them all in 3 hits. ONE FOR EACH PLAYER! ( My brother and cousin was 2 of them) Please do something about this. He is abusing his powers.

All players/ factions that have been harassed by this hacker! add your name to this forum and support banning his ass!
Back to top Go down
lapa

Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions add your name to this forum and support   Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:43 am

Yautja
Back to top Go down
Seb

PostSubject: ReWARDOGG All players/ factions add your name to this forum and support   Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:27 am

I am speaking on behalf of WARDOGG.

What he is doing is completely with the rules. He can get into your base because he most likely has a sethome there. Lords+ get an infinite amount of them. He might hit so much due to mcmmo/ good enchanted items he got from /ee. Theres nothing much more to say, he's not using any hacks.

Edit: If he was killing people with enchanted items in one hit, then that is a hack, but theres no proof of this.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions add your name to this forum and support   Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 am

lapa wrote:
I speak on behalf of the 5+ factions that have been harassed. Wardog has been Hack/warping into our fortresses some how through ./warp or something. Its not ender pearling because in all cases hes been randomly poping up in our bases even after we cover all enterances with windows. Hes also using this to sell base coords and hes been using TMI to create an unlimited supply of a god arsenal. (thes are what people have been saying) Also everytime an admin comes on he leaves. Also hes using some kinda one hit kill/invincibility hack cuz hes killing people with enchanted armor with ONE hit. and 3 people with armor and weapons attacked him continuously for 20 secs and still didnt die, then he kiled them all in 3 hits. ONE FOR EACH PLAYER! ( My brother and cousin was 2 of them) Please do something about this. He is abusing his powers.

All players/ factions that have been harassed by this hacker! add your name to this forum and support banning his ass!

I speak on behalf of a history of being a raider. Such as wardogg. What you said is completely possible without hacks. Here is counters to your argument:

Wont die against 5 people:

He has /heal
He can drink Healing I / II potions.
He can use regeneration potions or golden apples. (This is very very good at keeping you alive, I've done it myself).
He used strength potions to kill you faster.
He has good armor. (This by itself is good enough if you are not a worthy enemy)

He got into our bases:

Without breaking in, there are multiple ways into a base, you can use enderpearls to glitch through the floor or roof. Or you can use /tpa to one of your members, if they so willingly accept. As for him "warping" in, he could have had a home set there before he raided you, as seb said, he is a lord+.

1 shot kills:

Impossible unless they were unarmed and his mcMMO was maxed. Could have been lag, there is also no hack that increases damage dealt by a player, its impossible to edit your damage output in a server, the server calculates the damage done to the player (mcMMO, Factions reduction, sword sharpness, fire, strength potions) when you hit them, he cant edit that.

Wardogg doesnt abuse, I've fought with him, I have seen no such hacks, and he has a clean history on other servers, he is just good at PvP and well prepared to fight a bunch of weaker people in a base. Its called god armor for a reason you know...
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions add your name to this forum and support   Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:58 pm

TMI has no effect on servers. TMI can only be used singleplayer and has a built-in feature like NEI if i am correct to only allow players with Operator status AND the ./give command to be able to use TMI or NEI.
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions add your name to this forum and support   Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:01 pm

And also supernaturals have different kinds of powers depending on which class you choose. Those are some things to keep in mind before you say people hack. And I've known wardogg he would never do that i still remember him from NCR faction with GDION good times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions add your name to this forum and support   Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Dmah, Wardogg was not in NCR I don't think. And there is no proof that Wardogg hacks, he probably has better shit than you and he has a lot of homes in bases, like Zerg has a home in my old faction's base
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions add your name to this forum and support   Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:14 pm

No.. no i remember him but maps reset like crazy so u may have not seen him i even talked to him bout it he said that was the good days Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions add your name to this forum and support   Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:35 am

Wardogg is 100% legit. I would know, as I am in his faction and have fought him several times. Don't hate just because you were killed by him.
Back to top Go down
lapa

PostSubject: Re: Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions add your name to this forum and support   Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:41 am

YEah im sorry wardogg.. i didnt know all of this could be done w/o hacking. Ill take down my post in a day. just so u can all see ik im wrong. sorry
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
lapa

PostSubject: Re: Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions add your name to this forum and support   Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:36 am

mods are compatible on mac cuz i use mac. andthey all work. im taking this thing down befor i go sleep
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions add your name to this forum and support   Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:59 am

This is complete bull shit Im moving this to rage
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
goald6

PostSubject: Re: Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions add your name to this forum and support   Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Dogg, I wouldn't use safari Razz I just chrome for technitone.com and firefox for everything else. Safari is slooooow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions add your name to this forum and support   Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions  add your name to this forum and support I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abuse : WARDOGG All players/ factions add your name to this forum and support
Page 1 of 1