VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inServer MAY be Down for Some Players Applyf10BuyCraft StoreServer MAY be Down for Some Players Vote110Server MAY be Down for Some Players Vote210Server MAY be Down for Some Players Vote310Server MAY be Down for Some Players Vote410Server MAY be Down for Some Players Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_vote_lcapServer MAY be Down for Some Players I_voting_barServer MAY be Down for Some Players I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_vote_lcapServer MAY be Down for Some Players I_voting_barServer MAY be Down for Some Players I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Server MAY be Down for Some Players

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

Server MAY be Down for Some Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server MAY be Down for Some Players   Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:14 pm

Lol @ Isaac still taking credit for what we do.. Ironically this now too:
Don't believe I said it first? Look at the post times.

Please STOP taking what we say as an excuse for you to sound smart. Do you even know what a node is without looking it up??

Server MAY be Down for Some Players Screen20

This is basically copy a and paste of what I said. Plus terrible grammar.

Server MAY be Down for Some Players Screen18

----------------------------------------------------------

Server MAY be Down for Some Players Screen19
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: Server MAY be Down for Some Players   Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:00 pm

At the Seth shit. I'm on a phone with auto correct., sound*.

Also ik all I need to know about you to know you're a faggot. You're not welcome here Isaac. Not a single person here respects you. now. You can either respect me and the rest of the staff, that includes our opinions about you, or you can leave.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beastlyediting
MrCapN

PostSubject: Re: Server MAY be Down for Some Players   Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:49 pm

GDION wrote:
You never got us to use Fluctus. Fluctus was Verincraft's first ever host.. Don't try and take credit for things to make you look better.

seriously, because I thought we had it straight, that you were wrong, anyways it was me who i guess put fluctis back in broods head, he was using creeperhost until i told hiim how cheaper and good fluctis was, but whatever you say
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Server MAY be Down for Some Players   Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:28 pm

You never got us to use Fluctus. Fluctus was Verincraft's first ever host.. Don't try and take credit for things to make you look better.
Back to top Go down
MrCapN

PostSubject: Re: Server MAY be Down for Some Players   Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Dealer wrote:
MrCapN wrote:
Dealer wrote:
MrCapN wrote:
FleXAvarice wrote:
Choose your wording carefully capnfag. You're asking for info that you don't need and your wording makes it Seth like your issue would be conditional upon our answer.
. And I dont know what "wording makes it Seth like your issue would be conditional upon your answer" means. So please speak correct english upon your response.

"Speak correct English."

Yeah you've pretty much lost whatever opinion you have ever had. Before typing whatever you consider a witty response please make sure it doesn't make you seem like you're retarded.

how did I seem retarted, I was quoting what he said?

Lol, i feel retarted, I dont use good grammar when I am enraged.

You said "speak correct English" instead of "use proper English". Please don't try to correct anyone's spelling and/or grammar when they clearly have a stronger understanding of the English language than you do.
Back to top Go down
Dealer
Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Server MAY be Down for Some Players   Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:03 pm

MrCapN wrote:
Dealer wrote:
MrCapN wrote:
FleXAvarice wrote:
Choose your wording carefully capnfag. You're asking for info that you don't need and your wording makes it Seth like your issue would be conditional upon our answer.
. And I dont know what "wording makes it Seth like your issue would be conditional upon your answer" means. So please speak correct english upon your response.

"Speak correct English."

Yeah you've pretty much lost whatever opinion you have ever had. Before typing whatever you consider a witty response please make sure it doesn't make you seem like you're retarded.

You said "speak correct English" instead of "use proper English". Please don't try to correct anyone's spelling and/or grammar when they clearly have a stronger understanding of the English language than you do.
Back to top Go down
MrCapN

PostSubject: Re: Server MAY be Down for Some Players   Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Dealer wrote:
MrCapN wrote:
FleXAvarice wrote:

"Speak correct English."

Back to top Go down
Dealer
Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Server MAY be Down for Some Players   Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:54 pm

MrCapN wrote:
FleXAvarice wrote:

"Speak correct English."

Back to top Go down
MrCapN

PostSubject: Re: Server MAY be Down for Some Players   Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:37 pm

FleXAvarice wrote:

What the fuck? why are you going off on me? You dont know who the fuck I am first off, also I do need that info, If GDION and Brood are still using fluctishosting (which I am the one who got them to use it!) that means my server might be having the same problem. So yes FleXAvarice I do need this info. And I dont know what "wording makes it Seth like your issue would be conditional upon your answer" means. So please speak correct english upon your response.
Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: Server MAY be Down for Some Players   Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beastlyediting
MrCapN

PostSubject: Re: Server MAY be Down for Some Players   Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:00 pm

GDION wrote:
The server may be inaccessible for a few people. We believe this is a node error, we are looking into the problem. Currently half our players are able to connect while half can't.

you guys still use fluctishosting right, if you do then i might have the same problem with my server?
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Server MAY be Down for Some Players   Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:41 pm

The server may be inaccessible for a few people. We believe this is a node error, we are looking into the problem. Currently half our players are able to connect while half can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server MAY be Down for Some Players   Server MAY be Down for Some Players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server MAY be Down for Some Players
Page 1 of 1