VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inAllowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) Applyf10BuyCraft StoreAllowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) Vote110Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) Vote210Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) Vote310Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) Vote410Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_vote_lcapAllowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_voting_barAllowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_vote_lcapAllowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_voting_barAllowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) Empty
PostSubject: Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications)   Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:09 am

Any mod that affects gameplay Indirectly, like Optifine (Helps in FPS) and randommobs
Any mods that affects gameplay directly, without affecting other players or giving yourself huge advantange (Mods that move items in your inv, like InvTweak)
Any mods, like CTM (Conected Textures mod, comes in optifine) that affects blocks or texture packs.

EDIT: There may be other allowed mods, but most are Hacking clients that arent allowed, Like Nodus.
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications)   Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:11 pm

So does that mean all the mods that you listed in the FIRST passage not the "EDIT:" part can be used right? But you said some will crash your minecraft and mojang cannot help. Could you list some of those?

Thanks
Dmah
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications)   Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:03 pm

Possible crashes are, depending on the mods you use, could be due to incompatibility, ID conflicts, Incorrect version of mod, Incorrect version of minecraft, ect.
For example, You cant use MCpatcher + Optifine, they both will crash, they provide the same HD features for texture packages, plus causing a crash.
Sometimes you could have Aether and then Tale Of Kingdoms mod, but aether has a block that has the same ID value that the tale of kingdom mod does. If this is the case, when you start minecraft OR start a world, you will crash.

Sometimes, you require others mod for a mod to work. You cannot use Macro Keybind Mod without modloader.

If you ever crash or have problems with a mod or Third-Party tool, (Third party tools are the current: Modifiers, [mods], World changer, Inventory edit outside of minecraft, ect, like MCedit, generally NOT made by mojang) will not be supported by mojang and not affiliated with them. In the case of crashing, you can not go to mojang and mail them and say " i crashed because i had optifine and mcpatcher"
They will simply ignore you.
Instead, go to the mod thread you got the mod, optifine OR mcpatcher and post your detailed crash report.[[Only admins are allowed to see this link]] then await your fix.I can also help with some mods.
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications)   Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Wow that's a good amount of info thanks a lot pedro I appreciate your help and the time you took to write this knowledge about this stuff.
Does MCedit have anything to do with MCskinEdit?

Sincerely,
Dmah
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications)   Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Dmah wrote:
Does MCedit have anything to do with MCskinEdit?
Depends. MCedit is a world editor and MCskinEdit is a skin editor.
They shouldnt have anything to do, but if they require both of themselves to work in some feature, they could, like adding any texture to a mob so it always appears that. (that doesnts exist, but it's a example)
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications)   Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:51 am

No i just used it to make skins i think u saw my customed skin or brood did idk it was when helgen was still in the old map
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications)   Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allowed third-Party tools usage (Mod'ifications)
Page 1 of 1