VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inPvP allowed in the spawn Applyf10BuyCraft StorePvP allowed in the spawn Vote110PvP allowed in the spawn Vote210PvP allowed in the spawn Vote310PvP allowed in the spawn Vote410PvP allowed in the spawn Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
PvP allowed in the spawn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
PvP allowed in the spawn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
PvP allowed in the spawn I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
PvP allowed in the spawn I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
PvP allowed in the spawn I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
PvP allowed in the spawn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
PvP allowed in the spawn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
PvP allowed in the spawn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
PvP allowed in the spawn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
PvP allowed in the spawn I_vote_lcapPvP allowed in the spawn I_voting_barPvP allowed in the spawn I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
PvP allowed in the spawn I_vote_lcapPvP allowed in the spawn I_voting_barPvP allowed in the spawn I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

PvP allowed in the spawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seb

PvP allowed in the spawn Empty
PostSubject: PvP allowed in the spawn   PvP allowed in the spawn I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Hello,

Today I logged on and while in the spawn, PvP is allowed. This NEEDS to be fixed as soon as possible as the well-being of Verinians is at risk.

Thanks,
AmboF1
Back to top Go down

PvP allowed in the spawn
Page 1 of 1