VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inRules suggestions Applyf10BuyCraft StoreRules suggestions Vote110Rules suggestions Vote210Rules suggestions Vote310Rules suggestions Vote410Rules suggestions Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Rules suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Rules suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Rules suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Rules suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Rules suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Rules suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Rules suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Rules suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Rules suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Rules suggestions I_vote_lcapRules suggestions I_voting_barRules suggestions I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Rules suggestions I_vote_lcapRules suggestions I_voting_barRules suggestions I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Rules suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

Rules suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules suggestions   Rules suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:50 am

~Chocopuffs wrote:
sheepcabbage wrote:
I didnt read it i just looked at all the writing... Lol
lol, i read it, it seems good

Lol
Back to top Go down
~Chocopuffs
~Chocopuffs

Rules suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules suggestions   Rules suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:50 am

sheepcabbage wrote:
lol, i read it, it seems good
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

Rules suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules suggestions   Rules suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:37 am

Back to top Go down

Rules suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules suggestions   Rules suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:53 pm

In Addition:

-No Spamming (Forums OR Server) You will be banned or muted depending on your status and membership length.

-Respect Staff members and Donators

-If there are any Server-Based issues (we will of course make sure to prevent any issues), we assure you, we are working on it promptly and efficiently, please do not spam the forums, 1 post is adequate. And we will make sure to inform you what is wrong with an estimation of how long it will take to repair.

-Refrain from intentional bullying on the forums, and assaults in game. If any threats in game are made directed at ANYONE, the punishment IS a temp-ban of at least 1 week, and maybe even permanent.

-Do not use alternate accounts, alternate members in a family playing is acceptable.

-Do not advertise on other forums or servers (AGAIN because this is a crucial rule). And you will be permanently banned.

-If you want to report someone, do not rage, just respectfully post on the forums the hackers offence WITH PROOF, or that person will be pardoned, unless they have a considerable history of being banned or muted.
Back to top Go down
Zergling
Zergling

Rules suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Rules suggestions   Rules suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:12 am

Lets post some possible rules because BroodLord needs help to think some up

Here some ones to start off with...

No griefing around the spawn or the server in general
- Placing liquids everywhere, building inappropriate structures, or needlessly building to make the area around the spawn look bad

No using donator benefits such as mobdisguise or magic carpet or spawnmob for PvP, only for spying, and getting around etc - Repair, heal, feed are fine.

No complaining about dying as it is a Hardcore PvP Anarchy Server

Attacking factions using TNT is allowed and TNT in general is allowed

No hacking such as X-ray, fullbright, kill aura, aimbot, forcefield etc, client mini-maps are allowed

Please screenshot and post all hacking suspicions along with a description on what you think may have happened

Do not advertise on other servers forums to prevent us being spammed back or DoS'd, but do spread the word on server list websites and tell your friends

All bugs and exploits/glitches should be reported and if caught exploiting the flaws without reporting them will be dealt with as an act of hacking

(Boat glitching/door glitching is allowed for raiding purposes)

Warning on first offense, possible action taken if they used X-ray (clearing inventroy)

Kick with reason and or mute on second offense

Tempban on third offense for 1 day

Temban on fourth offense for 3 days

Tempban on fifth offense for a week

Ban on sixth offense

At the same time, depending on the severity of the offense it may be dealt with more harshly (skipping one or two)

If there is no proof, and you were not seen commiting an offense by an admin or mod you can ask for a pardon on the forums

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules suggestions   Rules suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules suggestions
Page 1 of 1