VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSuggestions to Better Verina Applyf10BuyCraft StoreSuggestions to Better Verina Vote110Suggestions to Better Verina Vote210Suggestions to Better Verina Vote310Suggestions to Better Verina Vote410Suggestions to Better Verina Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Suggestions to Better Verina I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Suggestions to Better Verina I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Suggestions to Better Verina I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Suggestions to Better Verina I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Suggestions to Better Verina I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Suggestions to Better Verina I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Suggestions to Better Verina I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Suggestions to Better Verina I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Suggestions to Better Verina I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Suggestions to Better Verina I_vote_lcapSuggestions to Better Verina I_voting_barSuggestions to Better Verina I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Suggestions to Better Verina I_vote_lcapSuggestions to Better Verina I_voting_barSuggestions to Better Verina I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Suggestions to Better Verina

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurito96706
Admin
Admin

Suggestions to Better Verina Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions to Better Verina   Suggestions to Better Verina I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:45 pm

So I've been away for the last week and a half. Reason being is that I've been server jumping to see what makes their servers so successful. *Not these are suggestions to better Verin, i am not saying Verin sucks, or that i like other servers better.*

After traveling to unicraft with my brother, i can see why he loves it. There's so much to do, Its massive amounts of plug ins, huge market, and stable economy is what makes it so great. But it still doesnt have that brutality, and realism that Verin offers. Verin is awesome, it has that brutal unforgiving nature of the real world. But after a while it does get boring. So now i'm suggesting we reinstate the Supernatural Plugin(or some other plugin). The supernatural plug in added a twist to the game, and made it more interesting. It gave people a challenge to hunt something better than mobs, it allowed people to form alliances based on their kin, and started all out wars between species. I think it would add more chaos into the game. Also if you are trying to add towards realism, then i see no effect of this plug in. In the middle age of human civilization people believed these monsters were real, and what era you think this game takes place in?

The spawn is amazing. But one major flaw to it is the rapage from people right outside the main gates. You put secret entrances there, but people dont know where those are, even i cant find the last one, and the one that everyone does know is guarded by guys in maxed out armor ready to annihilate anyone who walks through. I suggest doing what you did in hereldin, which was create multiple wilds to prevent spawn killing. (PVP timer doesn't help stop spawn killing, because they never get that far either way because of mobs and no food.)

Food/Kits: You are not in Kansas anymore. You are in Verina, ladies and
gentlemen. Respect that fact every second of every day. If there is a
Hell, you might wanna go there for some R & R after a tour in Verina. Out there beyond that wall every living thing that crawls,
flies, or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for
jujubes. We have an indigenous population called Guardians and Loeg.
They're fond of daimond maxed out to shit with enchants - and they like to kill every living thing in this server. They are very hard to kill. Giving them kits will give them at least a chance to defend from mobs and people spawn raping. Also i suggest adding an animal room for killing or at least putting a sign that says "cow spawners" so they know they can stalk up here on meat and food. This is why people settle close to spawn, they cant make it out far pass 200blocks without being killed by mobs or starving to death.
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to Better Verina   Suggestions to Better Verina I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:11 pm

Thanks I will potentially re add supernaturals or even make a guild plugin like they have on another server I checked out for different things I could try.
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
Dealer
Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to Better Verina   Suggestions to Better Verina I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:18 pm

Guilds would be fucking awesome! Possibly stupid question though, would they be donators only or for everyone?
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to Better Verina   Suggestions to Better Verina I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Anyone could join permitting a donator buy the guild
Back to top Go down
ravenxharuno

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to Better Verina   Suggestions to Better Verina I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:04 pm

I know some idea's is that your spawn not many places you can just run out of make it able to get out from every where but not back in... Also maybe a stater kit with leather armor, a speed potion II and like 10 wood and 10 apples

It's seems to get ppl away from spawn and makes for a simple Start without giving them anything really.

Also you said something about tpa thats good and bad most servers lose ppl to their top factions cause they tpa ppl into fights and gang up on the little dudes

it will make growing a new faction that much harder!
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to Better Verina   Suggestions to Better Verina I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:28 pm

We will make warps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to Better Verina   Suggestions to Better Verina I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions to Better Verina
Page 1 of 1