VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inOfficial Rules (subject to change) Applyf10BuyCraft StoreOfficial Rules (subject to change) Vote110Official Rules (subject to change) Vote210Official Rules (subject to change) Vote310Official Rules (subject to change) Vote410Official Rules (subject to change) Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Official Rules (subject to change) I_vote_lcapOfficial Rules (subject to change) I_voting_barOfficial Rules (subject to change) I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Official Rules (subject to change) I_vote_lcapOfficial Rules (subject to change) I_voting_barOfficial Rules (subject to change) I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Official Rules (subject to change)

Go down 
+4
JeanChretien
sheepcabbage
sabaton
BroodLord
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

Official Rules (subject to change) Empty
PostSubject: Official Rules (subject to change)   Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:39 pm

[1] No using hacked clients (tempban 1 day, 3 day temp ban, ban)
[2] No PvP logging (Server kills you)
[3] No safezone/warzone abuse (6-12 hour jail, tempban 1 day)
[4] Respect staff (mute, small jailtime, [staff don't abuse this])
[5] No xraying (tempban 1 day, 3 day tempban, Ban)
[6] No griefing the outerspawn area (judgable jail time for large obstructions like large cobbletowers or mass tnt)
[7] No asking for items/OP/Creative mode from staff (mute)
[8] No flaming (mute, kick)
[9] No spamming or advertising (mute, kick, tempban) *If they just joined the server to spam then ban them*
[10] No abusing spawnmob in faction territory or around the spawn/warps
[11] No offensive faction names. It will be regarded as spam or faction communication!
[12] No using factions to try to communicate. It will be regarded as spam!
[13] No speaking in any language beside English in public chat only (You will be asked to stop then possibly muted)
[14] No alternate accounts are permitted except for staff who are higher than moderator (They will be banned, if too many are made, you will be ip banned)
[15] No exploiting [Failure to report an exploit will count as exploiting] (Relative to exploitation] (Punishmenet varying on exploitation - Removal of gained substance and jail time)
[16] Killing new players is not socially acceptable and with warning is punishable
[17] Do not ask to be a mod/admin as it will lower your chances

Last edited by BroodLord on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules (subject to change)   Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:12 pm

no endperpearling between them during combat or moving between safezone and warzone while in combat
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules (subject to change)   Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:41 pm

That's not allowed
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules (subject to change)   Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:53 pm

you cant, bit still
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules (subject to change)   Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:14 pm

When you say Killing new player is not socially acceptable are we still allowed to do it?
Back to top Go down
zamman
zamman

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules (subject to change)   Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Yes, it means it's allowed but people won't like you for it.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zam-man/
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules (subject to change)   Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:27 pm

I know someone that doesn't like me cuz I killed them when they were a noob
Back to top Go down
kripas

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules (subject to change)   Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:05 pm

"[5] You have only 10 seconds to type @hi after a staff asks (6-12 hour jail, tempban 1 day, 3 day tempban, Ban)"

moderators ussualy ask for that @hi? bcs i'm ussualy too distracted to even look at the chat.. as anyone ever got banned bcs of that?
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules (subject to change)   Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:41 pm

Old rule
Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules (subject to change)   Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Yeah that was back when nodus had IRC enabled at all times and chat functioned by putting an @ symbol in front of the message you wanted to send to other nodus users.

If you couldn't do @hi within the allotted time, you were assumed to have nodus.

Now it's not as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beastlyediting
MCLoveIsEvol

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules (subject to change)   Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:05 pm

BroodLord wrote:
[8] No flying during any initiated or ongoing combat (3-6 Hr jail, 6-12 hour jail, tempban 1 day)

Please change rule since you changed it.
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules (subject to change)   Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:04 pm

I guess it should say "[8] No flying during any initiated or ongoing combat and if you do fly drop to the ground (3-6 Hr jail, 6-12 hour jail, tempban 1 day)"

It is made to stop people with fly from killing players who can't. If someone who is flying hits someone else once to tell them. First thing that should happen is both players drop down rather than one player logging and then never coming back.
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules (subject to change)   Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules (subject to change)   Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:49 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules (subject to change)   Official Rules (subject to change) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Rules (subject to change)
Page 1 of 1