VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inA way to change your minecraft to any version at any time Applyf10BuyCraft StoreA way to change your minecraft to any version at any time Vote110A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time Vote210A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time Vote310A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time Vote410A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time I_vote_lcapA way to change your minecraft to any version at any time I_voting_barA way to change your minecraft to any version at any time I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time I_vote_lcapA way to change your minecraft to any version at any time I_voting_barA way to change your minecraft to any version at any time I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ragdollkilla12
ragdollkilla12

A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time Empty
PostSubject: A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time   A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:14 am

Hi there Rag here and I've recently encountered players who needed to know how to change their minecraft to certain versions and instead of telling one player at a time I decided to make this posst to help all of them at once so here is the link to get MVC minecraft version changer

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/877629-minecraft-version-changer-windows%e2%94%82mac%e2%94%82linux-600k-downloads-indev-minecraft-15-downgradable-sound/

Go there and scroll down and click download MVC version 1.6.6 and it will take you to a adf.ly download just hit skip ad in the top right corner and after that just follow the steps to download it

Have a nice day
Your's in Crafting
RedRag
Back to top Go down

A way to change your minecraft to any version at any time
Page 1 of 1