VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inthreatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... Applyf10BuyCraft Storethreatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... Vote110threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... Vote210threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... Vote310threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... Vote410threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_vote_lcapthreatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_voting_barthreatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_vote_lcapthreatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_voting_barthreatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DannielleSarah
DannielleSarah

threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... Empty
PostSubject: Re: threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason...   threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:57 pm

You were given a 5 hour ban for repeatedly cussing at staff, you ESCAPED from jail twice, once from Pedro's jail and this one, and when Sheep told you not to talk through /f desc you ignored him and kept going. We repeatedly told you to stop, yet you didn't listen. You were being ignorant and didn't follow the rules. We muted you for cussing and threatening.
Also, the threats we gave you were warnings. We said that if you didn't stop breaking rules we would have to give you these consequences. Yet you didn't stop, so we banned you for 5 hours and temporarily muted you. Sheep has snapshots on what happened.
And when "Kicked everyone a little bit" the only people I kicked were Rex (Notch Impersonator) and you.
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason...   threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:19 am

When you say "I'm not going to have some little 12 year old call me a liar because he's mad he gets picked on at school and need to take out his aggression online where he's safe..." First I'm not 12 I'm 17, you don't go to my school and you don't know what it's called, and I don't get picked on, I actually have lots of friends, and I'm not aggressive on the server, you just annoy me. Also me and Sarah did this for a reason. You disrespect the staff, so we mute you, you start talking using /f desc, I tell you to stop using it to talk and you don't, so I jail you and you keep on talking, and Sarah and me kicked you like twice and you came back saying "lmao" Then we tempban you because you've been filling up the chat with your mad and rude comments and you yelled at me a lot. Also you had more than a stack of diamond blocks, Sarah saw it and I have a screenshot of it. You should be banned for that, you've been /invsee and seen that you were carrying a large amount of diamonds. I had the right to mute, jail, kick, and tempban you
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason...   threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:48 am

Thread closed. If you want to talk about staff problems, please do not use the Reports and abuse thread, Talk to me or broodlord imediately about this situation and we shall fix this. Proof with screenshots is also an good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason...   threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

threatened, muted, and 5 hour ban for no reason...
Page 1 of 1