VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog ini was ip baned for no reason dont know why Applyf10BuyCraft Storei was ip baned for no reason dont know why Vote110i was ip baned for no reason dont know why Vote210i was ip baned for no reason dont know why Vote310i was ip baned for no reason dont know why Vote410i was ip baned for no reason dont know why Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_vote_lcapi was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_voting_bari was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_vote_lcapi was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_voting_bari was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

i was ip baned for no reason dont know why

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GrahamHarron

i was ip baned for no reason dont know why Empty
PostSubject: i was ip baned for no reason dont know why   i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:36 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i was ip baned for no reason dont know why   i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:39 pm

GrahamHarron wrote:

Ingame name?
Back to top Go down
GrahamHarron

PostSubject: Re: i was ip baned for no reason dont know why   i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Graham
Back to top Go down
GrahamHarron

PostSubject: Re: i was ip baned for no reason dont know why   i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:46 pm

i love this server and i only have been on for 1 day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i was ip baned for no reason dont know why   i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:50 pm

GrahamHarron wrote:
i love this server and i only have been on for 1 day

You and your IP are unbanned, although you will be jailed for PvP logging as seen in Macco's thread.
Back to top Go down
GrahamHarron

PostSubject: Re: i was ip baned for no reason dont know why   i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:00 pm

squid btw that pic could be fake they might of made up lies but i did pvp log
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i was ip baned for no reason dont know why   i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:21 pm

GrahamHarron wrote:
squid btw that pic could be fake they might of made up lies but i did pvp log

I doubt they could've made it up when I was there Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was ip baned for no reason dont know why   i was ip baned for no reason dont know why I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1