VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inHerroimyerro's Mod Application Applyf10BuyCraft StoreHerroimyerro's Mod Application Vote110Herroimyerro's Mod Application Vote210Herroimyerro's Mod Application Vote310Herroimyerro's Mod Application Vote410Herroimyerro's Mod Application Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_vote_lcapHerroimyerro's Mod Application I_voting_barHerroimyerro's Mod Application I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_vote_lcapHerroimyerro's Mod Application I_voting_barHerroimyerro's Mod Application I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Herroimyerro's Mod Application

Go down 
+4
~Chocopuffs
Roadrunner552
Goat110
Herroimyerro
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Herroimyerro

Herroimyerro's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:51 am

FleXAvarice wrote:
I've seen him in game once, he may be in a vastly differentiating timezone.

i am on a lot, im gmt +3 and my weekends are different to yours, my weekend is thursday friday, and i am not on the name herroimyerro, i go on with the name "Resilentpwn"
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Ok, you didn't join yesterday. But you still had the audacity to post this a day after joining...you should've realized that then. However seeing as this post is relatively old, I might rethink my opinion if I saw you online.
Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:53 am

I've seen him in game once, he may be in a vastly differentiating timezone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beastlyediting
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:25 am

mate check the date on this thread i didnt "join yesterday" i joined before u probably did[/quote]

Still haven't seen you in-game.
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
Herroimyerro

PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:10 am

thesmith2010 wrote:
This app is quite difficult to understand and, if you just joined yesterday, you're not really qualified to be a mod...it's true, I don't know you, but if you just joined the server, a position of power probably isn't possible, as a trust has not been established between you and the owners.
Thesmith2010

mate check the date on this thread i didnt "join yesterday" i joined before u probably did
Back to top Go down
Herroimyerro

PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:02 am

lol im not the guest and yeah, i quit for 5 months cuz i had to focus on studies
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:26 am

I'm pretty sure you are the guest and I also haven't seen you in-game.
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:06 am

This app is quite difficult to understand and, if you just joined yesterday, you're not really qualified to be a mod...it's true, I don't know you, but if you just joined the server, a position of power probably isn't possible, as a trust has not been established between you and the owners.
Thesmith2010
Back to top Go down
Herroimyerro

PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:26 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:55 am

Supported Smile
Back to top Go down
~Chocopuffs
~Chocopuffs

PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:46 am

supported
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner552
Roadrunner552

PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Supported Smile
Back to top Go down
Herroimyerro

PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:06 pm

actually i was on alot but i dont really talk in /f c p
i usually talk in faction chat but when people need help i msg them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:31 am

You would be a great mod even though you weren't on cb a lot still support you ^_^
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Herroimyerro

PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:03 pm

yessir i do my timezone is gmt+3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:12 am

I trust all Mods from Chatterbeat, as they were good guys. But we will see what the other staff have to say once we dedicate. You live in the Middle-East correct?
Back to top Go down
Herroimyerro

PostSubject: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:35 am

Hello there its Herro
IGN: Herroimyerro
How long you have been with VerinCraft Found out about it yesterday and wanted to check it out look cool
Why you think your qualified: I have been a moderator on chatterbeat, and i left because it turned to premium otherwise i was still a moderator and most people on this server will know me

AND Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herroimyerro's Mod Application   Herroimyerro's Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herroimyerro's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1