VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inMy application forum  Applyf10BuyCraft StoreMy application forum  Vote110My application forum  Vote210My application forum  Vote310My application forum  Vote410My application forum  Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
My application forum  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
My application forum  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
My application forum  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
My application forum  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
My application forum  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
My application forum  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
My application forum  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
My application forum  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
My application forum  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
My application forum  I_vote_lcapMy application forum  I_voting_barMy application forum  I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
My application forum  I_vote_lcapMy application forum  I_voting_barMy application forum  I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

My application forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Zeepic

My application forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application forum    My application forum  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:18 am

Im sorry mate but I don't give support hence you have not used the format. I belive that you have to be 14+ years to become a moderator. On previous servers there were kids the age of 8-9 and they just wreck the server badly. Sorry but no support.
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My application forum    My application forum  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Format, tay, not font. Anyway, I don't think you're too young, but you didn't put a lot of thought into this post, that much is obvious. Like most other people, you don't really seem to understand the purpose of being a Moderator. And, I have never seen you online before...
Back to top Go down
tayfro28
Admin
Admin
tayfro28

PostSubject: Re: My application forum    My application forum  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:26 am

I agree with shadow, To young and you didn't use the correct font that was given. it's all over the place.

No support.
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: My application forum    My application forum  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 3:22 am

There are 3 things i see wrong with this application:
1. You didnt follow the proper application form thats given out on the Staff App forum
2. You say you played for the last 7 months...Do you know how many people say they played for 6, 7, 8 months and some even say a year! I dont wanna be rude but youre probably lying there
3. Moderator work isnt only about "helping people". Its about constantly being cautious and trying to keep the server balanced, constantly looking for hackers and punishing the abusers ( even tho we got plugins for that ).

All in all i think youre just too young to be a moderator ( not that young but still ) and if we take in consideration mine previously pointed out "problems" with your application , i give you no support.

P.S. Many of the posts i make on these mod apps are sometimes even more complex and longer then the mod app itself Razz
Back to top Go down
shivanimakwana

PostSubject: My application forum    My application forum  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:39 pm

I am 13 years of age. I live in great Britain, london. I have played on verincraft for the last 7 months, and enjoy it alot, its a very good build and the spawn is amazing.
I have never been a an important person on any other servers, and i feel if i become a member of staff on VerinCraft it would be lovely, i think i am good for the job as play every single day during the times 3pm- 9pm i enjoy my time on minecraft and i would like to help other people aswell, i feel that i am qualified as i respond quickly, i know what i am doing, i would love to help other people.
i hope i can join the fantastic team on verincraft Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My application forum    My application forum  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My application forum
Page 1 of 1