VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inHappy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today Applyf10BuyCraft StoreHappy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today Vote110Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today Vote210Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today Vote310Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today Vote410Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_lcapHappy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_voting_barHappy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_lcapHappy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_voting_barHappy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today

Go down 
+8
Mr_Zeepic
Quazimofo
ragdollkilla12
Fone_bone
thesmith2010
Jlhudson
Snowy_Stuff
GDION
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Winnner of the Contest?
thesmith2010 - (No prize, vote if good)
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_lcap24%Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 8 ]
o0pedro0o
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_lcap12%Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Dmah
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_lcap6%Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
ragdollkilla12
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_lcap12%Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
CodeNameSHADOW
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_lcap9%Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Jlhudson
 12% [ 4 ]
Snowy_Stuff
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_lcap6%Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Mr_Zeepic
Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_lcap9%Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Quazimofo
 12% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage
Snowy_Stuff
Snowy_Stuff

Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:28 pm

Mr_Zeepic wrote:
Lol mine is the shortest and i'm tied with Hudson, Quazi and pedro Razz

*and Snow
Back to top Go down
Mr_Zeepic

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:36 am

Lol mine is the shortest and i'm tied with Hudson, Quazi and pedro Razz
Back to top Go down
CarmyWood

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:47 am

lol, i read all those stories and in most of em it mentioned that tay killed them when they first started, xD jocolor
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Re-Bump - Fixed the fact you can now vote. Sorry about that.
Also. Any posts after mine do not count towards the competition other than showing support for a vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:31 am

Bump, vote for the winner!
Thread Locked.
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:03 am

I joined some days after i created my account, which is when Verincraft came out of hamachi into a payed host 24/7. The forums, with the little amount of members in it, swarmed the post 'VERINCRAFT NOW OPEN' with the ip in the thread.
There wasn't alot of people, advertisements were very scarce and there was yet stuff to be done. Even still, i logged in.
I registered. Then i spawned in the second floor of a wooden hotel. The hotel had 3 rooms for sleeping with beds, and the first floor was a restaurant.
I came outside.
Looking at this what was castle, there were exits and there was, infront of the hotel, in the middle of the castle, a building. I came inside the building to find myself it was indeed a shop. Sign shop. The prices weren't high, because trading would be also scare. We had about 1-10 players at the first days i remember. Staff, once again, was scarce. After exiting the shop, i headed to the north-east exit. Safezone abuse was allowed, because there weren't doors preventing it. There was someone in leather armor with a stone sword, name being unknown, and i started to go forth and back hitting him.
Eventually i was killed, we did not have Mcmmo then, i believe.
The days followed and i had made my own house.
Some people asked questions, i tried my best to answer, because i didn't know alot about the server. I was experienced with minecraft already.
Then the staff applicants kicked in.
I decided to do the same.
Eventually, they accepted me. I was happy.
Our population grew a bit, then advertisement contests we're everywhere in the forums. I believe GDION and broodlord we're leading. Brood's account was Broodlord and not the current _broodlord_, because he was using a cracked account, like most of us.
I remember, just like i said before, nearly no one from this 'first verincraft era'
I helped.
I was a mod, needed to find stuff out and commands. I knew so little stuff about commands, thinking about what i know now makes me laugh.
Then we had a map reset, i think. At this point, alot of players we're with us, and i think i was still moderator. In this map reset, i remember nearly nothing. I will skip this, really.
Skip.
Then the server needed admins.
I didn't think on applying, because i was aware i wouldn't be suit for this task.
However, short after there was still a need of admins and brood would like me to be in that position.
I accepted and made the app. I was supported and then promoted to administrator. Once again, happy, i was.
I do not remember who was our first head admin, but i do remember the second was NBdealer. The third was me, after nbdealer resigned short after the first one also resigned. I stayed as head admin for alot of time, infact.
I remember when i was admin, actually.
Our spawn is unknown of what it was, but alot of people that currently make our staff team was already registered here. Hi pat!
I remember building with luka an actually pretty big castle, of stone bricks.
A big one, actually.
Sadly, our resources did not allow us (this was him and me building, so i couldn't use creative!) and it was called off soon. Then, some weeks after i decided this would become a spawn warp. Brood agreed.
I started to use worldedit and some small details. My building skill was literally bad at that moment, so i asked for some help.
Good ol' verincraft
Then we had some more map resets.
Then the next map was solitude. Solitude, Oooh. Probaly one of the best Verincraft spawns. It was big, alot of houses and rarely laggy. However, people got lost too much. So i put up some signs leading to the exit. "Follow me to the exit" "This way <---" "This way --->" "We're nearly there --->" "The exit Smile"
Most people ignored it, though. Whoever followed the signs,good job, you make me proud.
At this point i completely forgot to say GDION made terecraft. Oops. Brood was the only owner now and i would be co-owner, being head admin in that moment the second highest rank.
Some weeks after, i asked brood. "Wouldn't you like to make a Co-Owner rank?"
He started to think, and he said okay.
Eventually, i was the co-owner, brood was the owner, and who was staff in that time, i do not remember. I wish i would have actually written it, haha.
Then map reset.
Now we are nearing to the worst time of my life in verincraft.
We now had another skyrim-like spawn.
I believe our community was big now, we had Mcmmo and Supernaturals (SN).
The spawn was small, and it was a big brigde over a icy biome. It was beautiful.Then a problem came up with the donators.
"I dont have this permission, when it says i do and we had it before!"
Brood never said this permission was removed (what command was it, i do not remember and maybe it wasn't even the donator rank)
Plus, it still' said in the donor permissions they had that command.
So i went on console, FTP and went to our permissions plugin.
Bomb, edit in the wrong text and it's fixed. Reload server. Ask everybody to re-login. Fixed.
A day after, i tell brood what happened. Although he was happy,he wasn't at the same time "Good job, but don't do it next time, you could have done something incorrect", because he was aware these were my first staff moments in a server.
Alot of weeks after...
Inactivity. Isaac. I'm happy i missed isaac's 'era'. Oh god thanks. But my activity prolonged a bit more than after that. I helped GDION destroy isaac's server and get it to the right hands, and put Hereldincraft into Verincraft again. This was no more. Verincraft is brood's.
Because of my inactivity, i was made admin. Alot of luck.
However, i wasn't used to it due to the incredible inactivity before.
Shortly demoted for being framed for abuse but inactivity mostly. Then demoted from mod again.
Then current days.

Okay, that was a history. On a side note, maybe i remember that my memory isn't the best, so some or alot of things here could be incorrectly said about the truth. Just fix it if you wish, it's there.
Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:07 am

I'm not gonna type that much but.. yeah xD. I can't believe this
community has grown so much through just a year! I know we've lost some
friends that took the wrong paths, and melted away from us, but whatever
happened, we enjoyed it, went crazy about it, were emotional about, and
overcame it. That's what makes us special, not about our population, or
our ranks, and our items, but about our attitude, our solidarity, and our
persistence throughout the things that have happened. Things came and left, and
we accepted it. That's what makes us who we are. Not the hackers that
like to ruin our entertainment, not those that are power hungry, not
people that like to manipulate us and steal our members for their own
servers. This is no doubt one of the most greatest and inspirational
experiences we, as Minecraft players have experienced in our lives, and
it's all thanks to the owners: Broodlord, and GDION. And also our loyal
moderators, whom there are too many that have come and gone for me to
remember. (Though I won't forget Ymere Sad) There's nothing that
can amount to the effort, time, initiative, and creativity that they and
all of us have contributed for this server to make it the greatest success we could possibly ask for.

Now to the main
part! I joined this server on May 4th, 2012 on approximately
8:00-9:00pm. I was going to the night premiere of The Avengers at the
movie theater (it was a great movie) with a friend of mine. I logged on
the server, and players that I knew from before, instantly greeted me
with pleasure and enthusiasm. But I didn't know how to /register
password and /login password. Then I walk out of the house, and there was the rules and regulation board. I remember the fist fights outside the vampire sanctuary while cows were spawning everywhere xD. The supernaturals! The vampires, demons, werewolves, witch hunter, and all the other cool stuff. People were on fire during the day cause they were vampires. xD There was also the flying carpet which was glitchy as hell! Random glass blocks following you as you flew through the air!

The next spawn, was probably the greatest minecraft spawn that I had ever seen. The solitude spawn from Skyrim. This spawn was decked out with castles, shops, and many other cool things. This was our prime. We had over 40 players on the server at that time. There were crazy battles at the outspawn, not to mention the campers who stood at the doorways, killing the newbies that dared the trespass into the wilderness. This was also the time that I got my Lord rank. It was great flying around the castles and spectating the spectacular fights of those with stellar pvping skills and strategies. I got my ass kicked a few times out there. xD I also led a faction for the first time, which I must say isn't easy. I had a few betrayals, and stupid decision that put my faction members in danger. But they never gave up. We cooperated and worked together to solve problems.

*I'm not gonna mention pyrak or captainisaac. Those times were hard. Captiansaac was an asshole and a cry baby*

I don't remember too much details about the other spawns, but they were very fun and memorable to play on. I remember hugo was filming me for a minecraft video to advertise our server. xD This is most likely some of my best gaming experiences partly because there was always something fun to do on this server. I can be almost 100% sure that some of us will become game developers or graphic designers in the future, because it takes a lot of skills to do that type of job. I'll be glad to play your games in the future.

Sincerely (since May 4th, 2012),
Dmah
Or you could call me Dan
Very Happy
Verincraft <3

Wow, I ended saying more than I thought. There's just so much that had happened this past year that I can't remember it all!

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
ragdollkilla12
ragdollkilla12

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Im not entering the contest i just want to share my story for fun tongue

My Verin adventure began in late october early november... My friend Jared and i went to my house after we were done doing yard work and he says "Hey zane what games you got on your computer?" and i say "none (i had only used my computer for web surfing) Why do you ask?" he says "Minecraft dude, get it, play it, love it" so he left and i thought i'd give this thing a try... I had not even started a singlplayer world before i got on Verin for the first time... saw the server on a forums for minecraft... started playing and as soon as i registered i realized dafuq? i was in a huge tree? so i adventured around the jungle type spawn with the anvil and tree of life and huge chasm of death around it... the first player i ever came in contact with was Tay... Tayfro28 who spared my life because i was a noob (quite rare huh?) but one of his buddy's sniped meh with a one hit bow... i raged for a good minute tay lol'd and i left the other way out of spawn. i just kept going... and going... and going and i found a mushroom biome on my first day of MC. I didnt know they were rare areas so i didnt freak out i left the game and came back as soon as i woke up the next morning. when i got on my stuff wasnt gone (yay!) and a player by the name of TheSmith2010 came along (i was in the spawn shop buying stuffs) and he says "are you new?" i say "ya. joined yesterday" and then he says "I'm surprised your answer wasnt can i haz items" fast forward a couple weeks and the server resets.... we are in a maybe 16x16 box with no roof as a spawn... and i created my first faction. "TheSoviets" since i myself am a... uh... "Red Flag" follower (dont know how else to explain i am a communist) i felt proud and somewhat powerful (my power was as i recall -4/10) but if nothing else i was happy to be on a server Very Happy. a few days later my friend Zz_IcoN_zZ joined and also joined my faction. he said "really zane -_- TheSoviets?" and made his own faction... Icons. after a week or so we had 5 members who's names escape me. i convinced them he was not a fit leader and overthrew him. i didnt like the other members so i branched off again. Created my second faction... Illuminati. i started adventuring and i recruited some people along the way but things werent working out. a betrayal every week. a rage quit every day. things plumeted for Illuminati. Then as i was base hunting one day i came across a name under dirt. the name read "Quazimofo" i mined the dirt and Quazi shift clicked and right clicked with a wooden sword. my faction had daimonds so i thought i could make him better. we chatted for a bit and i thought "this guy seems cool" and i invited him... after a good 2 weeks he deserved Mod so i gave him f mod.. from that point forward he has become and remained my Most Trusted Faction member and My best Verin friend.. then after a raid i had had enough.. i consulted Quazi and me and him agreed it was time to take action. I formed TheLegion and me and Quazi ruled with a consideral amount of power for a good week. then bam. server reset. we Reformed our Legion and we became THE most powerful faction on the server then Zerah. you all know the rest. Illuminati is back and Quazi will continue for as long as i am a Verinian my best Video game friend (other than the Portal companion cube <3) anyway thats my story hope you enjoyed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:46 pm

o0pedro0o wrote:
thesmith2010 wrote:
My story is longer than yours, it seems. But not as long as some. If I were to recount everything that has happened to me since joining Verincraft and it's predecessors, I would take up several volumes. In any case, this may be a long post.

8th grade me (13/14 years old): The only time I had ever played Minecraft was at a friends house. This was early on in the game, and I'm pretty sure there weren't even enchants yet. I greatly enjoyed the game and on my first time, played for about 4 hours. A few weeks later, I decided that I wanted to try it on my diminutive and regressive computer. My friend gave me his username and password and I downloaded Minecraft from minecraft.net. Yeah! The beginning of a great age of fun. Just kidding. I rage quit after 20 minutes because my computer kept crashing. Finally, that computer kicked the bucket and I got a new one. It was older than the previous on, but had more RAM, so it ran significantly better. Still had low FPS, though. I embraced the lag, because now I could play. Survival got boring, and I sucked at building. And the lag was still pretty bad. So some seemingly sensible logic filtered into my mind: What if it lags less when playing on an online server? After all, the map isn't being solely held on MY computer in that case, and it might not have to do as much! Whether or not this turned out to be the case, I have no idea. At any rate, I Googled "Minecraft online server" and clicked on the first link that came up. The servers on the main page didn't appear to be quality. Too flashy and bold to be of any worth to me.

So, I clicked on a link and narrowed my search to smaller servers. Through this, I found a server by the name of Terecraft. Immediately, I closed the internet and started Minecraft, with the new IP in my clipboard. Pasted, and made a new server on the list. Very Happy Minecraft!

I joined with the account you now see as my forum ID, as it is my friends IGN for everything. I knew not what a cracked account was, so I just used his for a long time. And since I became admin on it, I still use it. Anyway...

Terecraft: I am greeted by a wall of signs describing the basic rules of the server. After reading them, they seemed pretty logical to me, and I decided not to break any of them. A player greeted me and asked me how I had heard of the server. I answered, and he said no more. AlmightySquid was the first player I ever spoke to on Minecraft. He is a player I shall never forget. I started walking around the emerald block spawn. It was kind of a dome with a jungle in two corners, a library in one, and a shop in the other. After fully exploring this area, I left through one of four giant arches. I walked through a peaceful tree garden and entered the WarZone. It's not the safest place to be, you know.

Nobody killed me, surprisingly. I managed to get pretty far out and made myself a little home. I logged off immediately afterwards. Next day: I log on, my home is gone. I'm not sure what happened (griefing was a foreign concept to me at the time). Then came my introduction to a world beyond Vanilla Minecraft. A person whose name is now lost among my jumbled memories invited me into his faction. I gladly accepted the request and joined the Guardians. Not too long after, our base was raided. A member took us out to 10000 blocks to restart. Then: Disaster struck. The next day, I was walking around spawn and saw [Server] say this: Join us at our new IP: Verincraft.ca!

Cue server shutdown. I refreshed three times. My fun had come to a depressing conclusion. I was crushed. 1 month I remained out of Minecraft. 1 month I stayed in that depression. Then, I got fed up with my lack of Minecraft. I needed to play again. I remembered the name of that "new" server they had set up. Why not join them again? After all, I enjoyed the first server. And if it's the same owners, it should be just as good!

Verincraft: I am greeted by a magnificent castle. People speak of vampires and werewolves, and I don't know what they're talking about. I walk through the massive building and over a large bridge that crosses and icy chasm. A few scattered buildings are at the bottom, with a few villagers inside. After a thorough examination, I continue through another set of doors. I avoid the hallway labeled "PvP Arena." I had no desire to die, and besides, my computer was still too terrible for me to fight efficiently. So, I exited spawn through the iron door. Once again, nobody killed me. I was sad to find that my friend who had lead Guardians had never joined Verincraft. So, I joined a faction called Hidden and found myself being turned into a vampire by a spawn camping douchebag. I killed him three times afterwards. I think he regretted vampirising me... Anyway, as the only Supernatural in Hidden, I hunted for food every night and didn't need any of it, as I fed off of the animal deaths. I wasn't satisfied with Hidden. A new chance came along. A player by the name of GreyKing was beginning a faction called Damocles. I hastily stripped Hidden's faction home and joined the already vampire GreyKing in his magnificent faction home protected by a waterfall. In that faction, I perfected my Minecrafting skills and learned to remain anonymous, unless you wanted to be targeted. Our faction slowly grew and had it's own issues. Eventually, we were raided by MinerJohn and GDION (I think you were there, not entirely sure). The village that GreyKing had built was utterly destroyed. His castle was tnted to bits. I didn't mind. I moved our faction home to a little base I had made in an underground lava cavern. Safe and secure. Not even kidding. Nobody could find us without Nodus, and nobody ever did. Server ran out of money, I got depressed again. Hereldincraft was the replacement.

Hereldincraft: I didn't waste any time joining this new server. As soon as I joined, I was greeted by the admin. I was one of the first players to join Hereldin as a public server. I immediately made my own faction. In a fit of nostalgia for Terecraft, I dubbed it "Guardians."
From humble beginnings, we grew to become one of the most powerful factions on Hereldin. We were raided many many times. In this period, I met someone who I have kept in my faction and as my right hand man right up until I became an admin. Android3564 was the second member of the reborn Guardians. Since then, we have battled our way into the memories of many factions. On Hereldin, my greatest and most notable achievement was my discovery of a mushroom biome, which I thought were myths. In the last few days of Hereldin, I came to know two administrators, one named Patserfati and the other named YmereJliaf, the latter of which later betrayed the entire server in a depressing display of humanity. Then, Cormier got fed up with the errors and issues Hereldin was having, and told us to go back to Verin.

Verincraft, V. 2: Captainsaac was the new owner? Okay...Doesn't make a difference to an unranked newbie. I became more active on the forums and continued to make Guardians (which I remained yet again) a powerful faction. In this "new" server, I assembled my "A" team of members who I had met and now entrusted with membership in my faction. Laurito96706 joined the folds of our friendship and became our magnificent builder. Not too long after, I finally applied for Moderator. Something I had been tactically waiting to do. Captainsaac gave me the position two days later. GDION and _Broodlord_ were not consulted on the matter and felt...exasperated on the subject. As I watched the three of them "discuss" the issue, most would think I would side with the one who had given me the "power" I had in the first place. Broodlord and GDION's arguments actually made sense. I sided with them by a long shot. I was demoted anyway, and Isaac was dethroned shortly after. Brood gave me my rank back after I had proven myself loyal. I maintained my position for a long while without major upset. Then, Ymere betrayed. In a rather frantic attempt to contact Ymere to get his side of the story, I pm'd him here on the forums. GDION had been monitoring Ymere's account and replied asking whether or not I would join Ymere's server. I immediately said "yes," as that would have allowed me to contact him more thoroughly. Deranked again. I ended up never joining Ymere's server and remained on Verincraft to play with the people I knew. I eventually became a Moderator once more and maintained that rank until I was promoted to Admin. Eventually, that was also reset.

Verincraft, V. 3: I was slightly shaken by the reset, but I quickly accepted the change and new map border. I immediately went to search for a mushroom biome to stake my claim. Found one, surprisingly, and lived there until a month before the close of this edition of Verincraft. Admin betrayal, my personal promotion to admin, and the rise of admin PvP alts in prominence were the only significant events hereafter. I would like to note, however, that I expanded the Guardians "A" team to include members such as hugueta123, Jetshift15, and Zeepic (your actualy IGN eludes me at the moment). With android in the lead of the Guardians and Vrenig (Did you all know that was me?) in second command, the Guardians really made a name for themselves. Even in the claiming of FatherDaughter's armor from the body of another fighter. Finally, we reset yet again.

Verincraft, V. 4: Vrenig slowly faded out of use and I switched solely to this account. I was promoted to Superior Admin and continued to perform administrative duties. If you hadn't noticed, this is now the modern Verincraft. It's what you all see today. Guardians is no more, Illuminati has taken their place, just as Zerahtul has replaced LoEG. Our security is heightened and our staff more trusted. We have come a long way from when I first joined. But I'm not sure if the server changed quite so much as my perception of it. In the end, I realized that the reason why I stuck with Verincraft for so long is not the server itself. I love the people on the server and would hate to lose contact with them, even though I know it is inevitable. I hope all of you guys know that I will never leave you so long as I have people here I can enjoy playing Minecraft with. Verincraft isn't just a fun server. It's a family of players who make fun of each other profusely, yes, but have each other's backs, even if it is just within the lines of code that make up Minecraft. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize. This is a brief summary of a long time.

This server I have loved
And of it made companions
of those I shan't ever meet.

I know this to be true, but I
hold their friendship dearly.
While Minecraft is fruitless
and it's joys merely temporary,
the lasting effect on the mind and
the body are enough to remind me
of a lifetime of pixel and magic.
This is LOVELY! I remember Hereldincraft. I can't forget it. I never had any contact with Terecraft though. When terecraft existed, verincraft also did, but then they both merged.

I'm pretty sure this is one of the longest posts on the forums...
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:58 pm

thesmith2010 wrote:
My story is longer than yours, it seems. But not as long as some. If I were to recount everything that has happened to me since joining Verincraft and it's predecessors, I would take up several volumes. In any case, this may be a long post.

8th grade me (13/14 years old): The only time I had ever played Minecraft was at a friends house. This was early on in the game, and I'm pretty sure there weren't even enchants yet. I greatly enjoyed the game and on my first time, played for about 4 hours. A few weeks later, I decided that I wanted to try it on my diminutive and regressive computer. My friend gave me his username and password and I downloaded Minecraft from minecraft.net. Yeah! The beginning of a great age of fun. Just kidding. I rage quit after 20 minutes because my computer kept crashing. Finally, that computer kicked the bucket and I got a new one. It was older than the previous on, but had more RAM, so it ran significantly better. Still had low FPS, though. I embraced the lag, because now I could play. Survival got boring, and I sucked at building. And the lag was still pretty bad. So some seemingly sensible logic filtered into my mind: What if it lags less when playing on an online server? After all, the map isn't being solely held on MY computer in that case, and it might not have to do as much! Whether or not this turned out to be the case, I have no idea. At any rate, I Googled "Minecraft online server" and clicked on the first link that came up. The servers on the main page didn't appear to be quality. Too flashy and bold to be of any worth to me.

So, I clicked on a link and narrowed my search to smaller servers. Through this, I found a server by the name of Terecraft. Immediately, I closed the internet and started Minecraft, with the new IP in my clipboard. Pasted, and made a new server on the list. Very Happy Minecraft!

I joined with the account you now see as my forum ID, as it is my friends IGN for everything. I knew not what a cracked account was, so I just used his for a long time. And since I became admin on it, I still use it. Anyway...

Terecraft: I am greeted by a wall of signs describing the basic rules of the server. After reading them, they seemed pretty logical to me, and I decided not to break any of them. A player greeted me and asked me how I had heard of the server. I answered, and he said no more. AlmightySquid was the first player I ever spoke to on Minecraft. He is a player I shall never forget. I started walking around the emerald block spawn. It was kind of a dome with a jungle in two corners, a library in one, and a shop in the other. After fully exploring this area, I left through one of four giant arches. I walked through a peaceful tree garden and entered the WarZone. It's not the safest place to be, you know.

Nobody killed me, surprisingly. I managed to get pretty far out and made myself a little home. I logged off immediately afterwards. Next day: I log on, my home is gone. I'm not sure what happened (griefing was a foreign concept to me at the time). Then came my introduction to a world beyond Vanilla Minecraft. A person whose name is now lost among my jumbled memories invited me into his faction. I gladly accepted the request and joined the Guardians. Not too long after, our base was raided. A member took us out to 10000 blocks to restart. Then: Disaster struck. The next day, I was walking around spawn and saw [Server] say this: Join us at our new IP: Verincraft.ca!

Cue server shutdown. I refreshed three times. My fun had come to a depressing conclusion. I was crushed. 1 month I remained out of Minecraft. 1 month I stayed in that depression. Then, I got fed up with my lack of Minecraft. I needed to play again. I remembered the name of that "new" server they had set up. Why not join them again? After all, I enjoyed the first server. And if it's the same owners, it should be just as good!

Verincraft: I am greeted by a magnificent castle. People speak of vampires and werewolves, and I don't know what they're talking about. I walk through the massive building and over a large bridge that crosses and icy chasm. A few scattered buildings are at the bottom, with a few villagers inside. After a thorough examination, I continue through another set of doors. I avoid the hallway labeled "PvP Arena." I had no desire to die, and besides, my computer was still too terrible for me to fight efficiently. So, I exited spawn through the iron door. Once again, nobody killed me. I was sad to find that my friend who had lead Guardians had never joined Verincraft. So, I joined a faction called Hidden and found myself being turned into a vampire by a spawn camping douchebag. I killed him three times afterwards. I think he regretted vampirising me... Anyway, as the only Supernatural in Hidden, I hunted for food every night and didn't need any of it, as I fed off of the animal deaths. I wasn't satisfied with Hidden. A new chance came along. A player by the name of GreyKing was beginning a faction called Damocles. I hastily stripped Hidden's faction home and joined the already vampire GreyKing in his magnificent faction home protected by a waterfall. In that faction, I perfected my Minecrafting skills and learned to remain anonymous, unless you wanted to be targeted. Our faction slowly grew and had it's own issues. Eventually, we were raided by MinerJohn and GDION (I think you were there, not entirely sure). The village that GreyKing had built was utterly destroyed. His castle was tnted to bits. I didn't mind. I moved our faction home to a little base I had made in an underground lava cavern. Safe and secure. Not even kidding. Nobody could find us without Nodus, and nobody ever did. Server ran out of money, I got depressed again. Hereldincraft was the replacement.

Hereldincraft: I didn't waste any time joining this new server. As soon as I joined, I was greeted by the admin. I was one of the first players to join Hereldin as a public server. I immediately made my own faction. In a fit of nostalgia for Terecraft, I dubbed it "Guardians."
From humble beginnings, we grew to become one of the most powerful factions on Hereldin. We were raided many many times. In this period, I met someone who I have kept in my faction and as my right hand man right up until I became an admin. Android3564 was the second member of the reborn Guardians. Since then, we have battled our way into the memories of many factions. On Hereldin, my greatest and most notable achievement was my discovery of a mushroom biome, which I thought were myths. In the last few days of Hereldin, I came to know two administrators, one named Patserfati and the other named YmereJliaf, the latter of which later betrayed the entire server in a depressing display of humanity. Then, Cormier got fed up with the errors and issues Hereldin was having, and told us to go back to Verin.

Verincraft, V. 2: Captainsaac was the new owner? Okay...Doesn't make a difference to an unranked newbie. I became more active on the forums and continued to make Guardians (which I remained yet again) a powerful faction. In this "new" server, I assembled my "A" team of members who I had met and now entrusted with membership in my faction. Laurito96706 joined the folds of our friendship and became our magnificent builder. Not too long after, I finally applied for Moderator. Something I had been tactically waiting to do. Captainsaac gave me the position two days later. GDION and _Broodlord_ were not consulted on the matter and felt...exasperated on the subject. As I watched the three of them "discuss" the issue, most would think I would side with the one who had given me the "power" I had in the first place. Broodlord and GDION's arguments actually made sense. I sided with them by a long shot. I was demoted anyway, and Isaac was dethroned shortly after. Brood gave me my rank back after I had proven myself loyal. I maintained my position for a long while without major upset. Then, Ymere betrayed. In a rather frantic attempt to contact Ymere to get his side of the story, I pm'd him here on the forums. GDION had been monitoring Ymere's account and replied asking whether or not I would join Ymere's server. I immediately said "yes," as that would have allowed me to contact him more thoroughly. Deranked again. I ended up never joining Ymere's server and remained on Verincraft to play with the people I knew. I eventually became a Moderator once more and maintained that rank until I was promoted to Admin. Eventually, that was also reset.

Verincraft, V. 3: I was slightly shaken by the reset, but I quickly accepted the change and new map border. I immediately went to search for a mushroom biome to stake my claim. Found one, surprisingly, and lived there until a month before the close of this edition of Verincraft. Admin betrayal, my personal promotion to admin, and the rise of admin PvP alts in prominence were the only significant events hereafter. I would like to note, however, that I expanded the Guardians "A" team to include members such as hugueta123, Jetshift15, and Zeepic (your actualy IGN eludes me at the moment). With android in the lead of the Guardians and Vrenig (Did you all know that was me?) in second command, the Guardians really made a name for themselves. Even in the claiming of FatherDaughter's armor from the body of another fighter. Finally, we reset yet again.

Verincraft, V. 4: Vrenig slowly faded out of use and I switched solely to this account. I was promoted to Superior Admin and continued to perform administrative duties. If you hadn't noticed, this is now the modern Verincraft. It's what you all see today. Guardians is no more, Illuminati has taken their place, just as Zerahtul has replaced LoEG. Our security is heightened and our staff more trusted. We have come a long way from when I first joined. But I'm not sure if the server changed quite so much as my perception of it. In the end, I realized that the reason why I stuck with Verincraft for so long is not the server itself. I love the people on the server and would hate to lose contact with them, even though I know it is inevitable. I hope all of you guys know that I will never leave you so long as I have people here I can enjoy playing Minecraft with. Verincraft isn't just a fun server. It's a family of players who make fun of each other profusely, yes, but have each other's backs, even if it is just within the lines of code that make up Minecraft. If I have forgotten anybody, I apologize. This is a brief summary of a long time.

This server I have loved

This is LOVELY! I remember Hereldincraft. I can't forget it. I never had any contact with Terecraft though. When terecraft existed, verincraft also did, but then they both merged.
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:11 pm

Jlhudson wrote:
ragdollkilla12 wrote:
Jlhudson wrote:
panthenon,

I'm sorry but its Pantheon
STHAP correcting me! thats the 4th time! lol.

*STAHP XD
Back to top Go down
Jlhudson
Jlhudson

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:03 pm

ragdollkilla12 wrote:
Jlhudson wrote:
panthenon,

STHAP correcting me! thats the 4th time! lol.
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:52 am

Ok so Verincraft.It seems like ages when i first got into this server which was aproximately in August 2012.I was never a big Minecraft fan until i got onto the server.I started playing on a cracked version IGN ShadowBorn i beleive it was Very Happy. I wandered out and immediatly fell in love with the server.The spawn amazed me with its detail(it was the solitude spawn i beleive) and i was a big fan of Skyrim back then so it made a really big impact on me.I wandered out of the spawn and found a small number of houses.I looked inside and saw that those were shops.I didnt even have time to think when all of a sudden 3-4 zombies and some spiders atacked me.I locked myself in one of the shops and hoped someone would come.I yelled for help and suddenly i saw a name tag.Adanimal.He went in full diamond gear smashing the zombies to pieces.Soon his friend MinerJohn.They shoved me a little around the server and i got accustomed to it.I went out in the wilderness and made a little base.Started mining got some iron and then started to pvp.I immediatly got killed by tayfro and was like meh fuck it.Then came the big reset when i was like NOOOOOO all of my stuff was gone and i really didnt like it.

After the reset i got a premium CodeNameSHADOW acc and started playing again.I applied for a mod a couple of times but i was too annoying.I started playing again and fell the same passion for the server i felt back in August.I finally got some dia armor and made TheAvengers a faction for people who wanted to kill dia armor guys.I got some people in most notably WillyWonka and BunnyRabbit(not sure on the name tho).Soon after i wanted to join Sandvich so i advertised and got VIP and then Premium.I was really happy.I joined Sandvich and pvped with my new formed buddies.We fought Nurse_pancake once and it was really cool.I felt like a part of a team.And then FatherDaughter happened.He raided our base and killed all of the currently online members.I was angry.I got an invisibility potion and salvaged what i could from our base right under his nose.Then PenguinHD(pedro) and xXxCookiePvPxXx betrayed us and the fac broke apart.I wanted to preserver Sandvich so i asked Adan to remake it.We did and i invited in all of the old faction members.I dont know how because i was away for a week but when i returned Pedro was the fac admin.I was angry because i knew he was Penguin but i didnt bother.Then he left.Adan left too for a long time.I was in charge of Sandvich along with Spork who was a really good friend Smile We remade Sandvich yet again under the name COG and went on.I dont know who but someone betrayed us and i left the server for some time because of school.

December 2012 : I went back to Verin after a 3 month break.I found out GDION was the coowner now Smile and that was really suprised to see that a huge reset happened in the meantime.I was ok with that and moved on.I didnt play much until the winter break.I played around 10 hours a day and i finally got my moderator status somwhere near the end of January i think.I was so happy to finally be able to uphold the law on the server.While i was shortly a mod i made a lot of criminal records and found out a lot of hackers and punished many pvp loggers.I then wanted to try out ip ban and i mistakenly ip banned Spork for which i got demoted.I left Verin for some time then.

I got back around the middle of February i think.I made some friends and made NVR with snork.It soon fell apart because of the many thieves we had in the faction.I finally decided the NVR was dead and let Aorlow blow it up with tnt.I dont actually know what happened until the next reset so im going to leave it to that.

The next reset happened.I was really excited when i saw what a nice spawn Squid made.I went out and started gaining mcmmo and then joined TheLegion with Rag and Quaz.We did some pvp but it didnt last because the next reset happened(again).

So we`ve come to the present moment(not actually present but this same map we are currently playing on ). Ive started pvping a lot more now and gained a lot of mcmmo levels by just killing people Smile. Pedro and i have always had difficulties and he is currently trying to make the whole Xelnaga faction fight me (7v1 really?) which i am trying to prevent.

There you go.My whole Verincraft experience.Hope you had fun reading it and taking a bit of insight into my life on Verin.Ciao raggazi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:13 am

I was about to post that, but you beat me by a few seconds, GDION.
Back to top Go down
Snowy_Stuff
Snowy_Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:12 am

GDION wrote:
Smith is exempted from subscriber. He does not want it or need it. He is posting because he wants to. The prize will go to someone else.

I will leave this thread open until 12am.

What time 12am?
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:10 am

Smith is exempted from subscriber. He does not want it or need it. He is posting because he wants to. The prize will go to someone else.

I will leave this thread open until 12am. Then lock it, and start a poll on the winner. (I will track whom votes and if any alts are made with the same IP, so don't cheat!),
Back to top Go down
Snowy_Stuff
Snowy_Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:49 am

Yes, I think he will win

;_; I wish I was a subscriber.....
Back to top Go down
Mr_Zeepic

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:33 am

Smith wins XD
Back to top Go down
Mr_Zeepic

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:29 am

My story might be short but.
Lemme go!

I started playing minecraft in the early 1.2.6 Alpha version. Is still remember the day I built my first house it was a dirt/ cobble and wood house. it was around 10x3x2 house and it was crappy yes but it felt like home. So after many updates until 1.7 Beta version I was a good player so i decided to go on a server for the first time and I entered the aspect you cannot play in single player which is PVP. I enjoyed PVP a lot and I started to like make a sort of carrer in PVP so I counted all the kills with this sort of calculator and the total kills I got till 1.8 was in the 10,000 so when I joined verincraft it was the perfect server. It had enough players the way i liked it 17-26 players average and everyone was friendly. So I tried PVP there and I felt comfortable in PVP and so I started making friends and making a kind of name for myself to the server so I got some friends, joined factions and helped everyone. So the update came along and I felt like I should go for mod and people encouraged me to go for mod and I waited a long two months for that rank and I learnt a lesson after waiting which is patience and now I have a name for myself in verincraft and now I enjoy playing with friends and players. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quazimofo

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:29 am

Ahhh Verincraft. My first true love for a server. Even though my story on it will not be as long as others who have been here longer I still think that it Is a great one.
I first started on Verincraft around Crhistmas time of last year. We had the Christmas spawn then. (seems so long ago!!!) I was invited to play on there by 2 of my best friends adam and spencer or better known as Adanimal and xXMinerJohnXx. (and for the last time I would like to clear up that I am NOT adans alt:P *cough get real hugo cough*) Smile Well when I joined I was a noob. Total noob. I did not have any clue what to do! I remember walking out of spawn and almost immediately getting killed by someone (probably Tay:D). Confused I respawned and went out the doors again. This time I didn't get killed or at least rushed at right away by someone. But I remember that there was a guy in iron armour I believe who was following me. Somehow! I killed him! must of been an even bigger noob than me XD. But then I became familiar with the /back command as the guy I had just killed came back and started trying to kill me. I freaked out and tried to hide in the water but then I learned of this "drowning thing" I died and rage quitted. The next day I came back and somehow was able to get away from spawn. so I made my way through the world. I found this nice little location and made my home. But it wasn't the typical noob house. It was in the ground. so slowly I made my home there and carved out my little existence. For a time the only thing I did was mine. It was basically the only thing I did. I would get on for about 2 or 3 hours a day and just mine. I was unfamiliar with everything else. I didn't even pay any attention to anyone including the Faction I was in at the time (sandvich) Adan was the only reason I was there. Looking back on it now I felt like I could've helped with the various wars they waged but o well. Eventually Sandvich was starting to fall, I got raided by Pedro, and I felt like I had accomplished nothing. So I started to fade from the server only playing a little every now and then. Then the server reset. It was back to ground zero for me. I had nothing. No friends. (Adan and Miner became inactive around then) No other fac members from Sandvich wanted me. So I tried to start anew. But alas everytime I started I got discouraged by something. So I was hit and miss playing. Then I Met Ragdollkilla12. At this time I was once again trying to start my life. So I made this little house under a tree. Rag had obviously seen my nametag and had came up to me and hit the dirt block that I used to keep myself in my little shelter. At that point I was like "ok if he kills me im done" but surprisingly he didn't. Him and I talked a little and eventually he asked if I wanted to join his fac "Illuminati" Of course I figured well I may as well ive got nothing to lose. So from there forth started one of the bestfriendships verin has ever seen. Through the good times and bad Rag and I remained together. I had his back and he had mine. But over time fac members dropped out either to join more powerful facs or they quit the server. I don't really remember the little period of time between me joining and the formation of the legion. :/ All i remember is that i met great friends like Jetshift15 and others. But anyways Rag formed TheLegion with me as his second in command. For awhile we bided our time and rose in strength and power by recruiting new members. We rose to power and over time with Tay becoming an admin and most of the key players in Guardians becoming admins/inactive we became pretty much most powerful faction on the server. Those were the good times and probably the highlights of my time on the server. Then the server reset again. I was in support of it though and I knew that it was a good idea. We formed TheLegion again and this time it was even bigger and stronger. For a short period of time we enjoyed the power on the server. Then came along Zera. He made a faction that was for the protection of noobs. which cut down on the noob killing which meant less people who would just join get killed by someone and then leave. They became the new LoEG and we filled the role of the Guardian like faction. (just a small comparison, not saying that one fac is better than the other) It continued that way for awhile... but something didn't feel right with TheLegion. After cnonsideration we decided (rag and I) that TheLegion wasn't a good fit for us. We disbanded the faction and remade Illuminati. And so that basically sums up my little time that ive been here at Verin. Its been a fun ride so far and I hope that it continues for as long as possible. If anybody would like me to add anything to my little story here just tell me. Long live Verin!!!
Back to top Go down
ragdollkilla12
ragdollkilla12

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:42 am

Jlhudson wrote:
panthenon,

Back to top Go down
Fone_bone

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:21 am

I remember when i first joined verincraft.... Some moderator niggas' were messing with me and my friend and i got mad and left. Then i came back ehehehehe
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:24 am

This server I have loved

Back to top Go down
Jlhudson
Jlhudson

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:38 pm

When I started verincraft, it was 1.4.7 and everyone was OP. I didn't die to players, but to the mobs! After a bit, i joined a faction. That faction, had several nooby people. I was one of them. I tried my hardest to make farms and buildings, including a house, bakery, and a much better farm. After a while, Graham and rag were fighting and i chose rags group. I slowly started to get better, although i still did terribly. Then the server reset came! i had to restart, and i spawned on spawn. I couldnt find a good place to set my home at. Then i joined TheLegion again. They were well started, so i went back to making a far better farm than they had. About 1 day later, Shadow was left. We moved EVERYTHING to a new base, and left shadow behind. -sorry shadow- Since we moved to a new base, i had to build a FARM AGAIN!
When we inished that, we had to go off to fight Miaou. We were taking a beating. then shadow found a way in. We defeated them, and we stole all their things. I eventually joined another raiding party, and they got another win. I applied for Mod, and smith and brood gave suppport. Then Zerathul destroyed me for attacking the noobs. He wanted 3 god appless in exchange for my things, which i decided was fine with me. SO i farmed gold from pigmen -ya jet. this is why i was safe from zera- and got enough for 2 apples. I also made a chestplate, that he took for the second apple. He gave me my things back, and then a while later, smith told me i was to be promoted. I was taught all the commands, and i am now still a mod. We took alot of stuff from DarkVoid, when spearedlighting betrayed them.Carmy and i sorted EVERYthing. Then, people started stealing from us. I was starting to doubt my place as a member of TheLegion. I was offured a spot with Xelnaga, and didn't take it, because i liked TheLegion. As the legion started to fall apart though, i accepted another request, and joined Xelnaga, where i currently am. my goal is to learn the art of PVP so i can be a powerfl player in the server. We are building a panthenon, which is MASSIVE. It takes sooo much quartz. so thats alot of mining in the nether. thank god for fire protection. So thats what i currently am doing.

Thank you for reading all of this if you did. ^_^
If you didn't, SHAME ON YOU -_-
Back to top Go down
Snowy_Stuff
Snowy_Stuff

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:11 pm

When I first started Verincraft I was greeted with a HUGE and very
pretty tree. I thought it was the one from Tedrassil but then I began to re-
think it. I met AlmightySquid, the first person to talk to me. Then I started
making more friends. I met Code on the first/second day I was on the
server. Then I met Zeepic and the rest of the staff. I saw a person called Jun
that got jailed for apparently used Nodus, I made fun of him/her
in the jail by giving him/her glass bottles to tap on the iron bars.

I made myself a house in the mountains and I hid it VERY well, it had almost 4 escape ports and only me and Macco knew about it. Noone on the server
knew about it or have seen it. This is propobly the first time ANYONE is gonna ever hear about it (accept Macco for obvious reasons). I started a sport called n00b hunting with my friend CodeNameShadow. I got killed, and ALOT. Then I met Benline123 or as most of the people on the server know her by as Mina. Me and some people where in a faction with Pedro. I can remember the time when Mina and I where almost killed by some other people but somehow we found a unclaimed house in the middle of NOWHERE with a garden and all the windows where sealed of with iron bars. There was also a iron door, and then a wood door to seal us in so that noone can get in, or out. What happened next? Oh I remember, when me and Mina left the house NursePancake started attacking us. We ran away but she used a speed potion to catch up and killed us... She hated me (hopefully not anymore : P) and made a attack on the faction I was in. SHE PWNED US! The server had a map reset and I was the one to rage the most because I finally got diamonds (3 diamonds T-T). I got banned because I used DERP-mod. I wasn't on the server for 1-3 months or so... When I was unbanned I joined the serer and a stupid ass (no offence XD) admin thought I bypassed ban and banned me for about 1-3 MOAR months. When I got back on I was greeted with a HAI SNOW. And that was all. No party's; no people giving me gold, it was just --------. I saw that guilds where added and lightning bows AWWWW YEAH!. Then CodeNameShadow was jailed for PvP logging and I'm not sure if that's true but this isn't the case.

I just want to say that GDION and BROOD, you guys are awesome and you made a AWESOME server. As always, stay snowy <3

~SnowballJr

P.S: If you see anyone talking in French, Italian, German etc. it's my fault,
I started using google translate and looks like a new craze started : P

Love Snow
So many reposts so little time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today   Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy 1 Year Verincraft! - Today
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next