VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inServe your country. Join the NVR today! Applyf10BuyCraft StoreServe your country. Join the NVR today! Vote110Serve your country. Join the NVR today! Vote210Serve your country. Join the NVR today! Vote310Serve your country. Join the NVR today! Vote410Serve your country. Join the NVR today! Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Serve your country. Join the NVR today! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Serve your country. Join the NVR today! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Serve your country. Join the NVR today! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Serve your country. Join the NVR today! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Serve your country. Join the NVR today! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Serve your country. Join the NVR today! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Serve your country. Join the NVR today! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Serve your country. Join the NVR today! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Serve your country. Join the NVR today! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Serve your country. Join the NVR today! I_vote_lcapServe your country. Join the NVR today! I_voting_barServe your country. Join the NVR today! I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Serve your country. Join the NVR today! I_vote_lcapServe your country. Join the NVR today! I_voting_barServe your country. Join the NVR today! I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Serve your country. Join the NVR today!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dealer
Dealer

Serve your country. Join the NVR today! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serve your country. Join the NVR today!   Serve your country. Join the NVR today! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:01 pm

CodeNameSHADOW wrote:
Application:Ranger
IGN:CodeNameSHADOW
Timezone:GMT+1(East Europe)
Power:10/10
Time you've been on the server:About 2 months
Faction experience:Cant remember what it was during august but now i have been in Sandvich (later COG) and currenctly in NVR
Skype (If you have it):cardmaster997
Skills:Stealth, good parkour skills, skilled with a bow, skilled with an axe(mcmmo), knowlege of potions and brewing....
Why you want to join:Because i want to be the first in the ranger ranks and to eventually lead my own squad of rangers to lay death upon the opponents of the Alliance.

I hope i made it correctly Razz
That application was to join xD
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: Serve your country. Join the NVR today!   Serve your country. Join the NVR today! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Application:Ranger
IGN:CodeNameSHADOW
Timezone:GMT+1(East Europe)
Power:10/10
Time you've been on the server:About 2 months
Faction experience:Cant remember what it was during august but now i have been in Sandvich (later COG) and currenctly in NVR
Skype (If you have it):cardmaster997
Skills:Stealth, good parkour skills, skilled with a bow, skilled with an axe(mcmmo), knowlege of potions and brewing....
Why you want to join:Because i want to be the first in the ranger ranks and to eventually lead my own squad of rangers to lay death upon the opponents of the Alliance.

I hope i made it correctly Razz
Back to top Go down
Dealer
Dealer

PostSubject: Serve your country. Join the NVR today!   Serve your country. Join the NVR today! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:47 pm

First off by applying you accept that you'll be applying to a strict and organized faction.
First here's some rules:
1) No griefing the base. Punishable by death or demotion depending of severity.
2) No stealing. Punishable by demotion or kicked.
3) No insulting council members . Punishable by demotion.
4) No giving out intelligence. Punishable by death.
5) No spamming about being promoted. Punishable by demotion.
6) No disobeying orders. Punishable by death or demotion depending on severity.
7) Respect fellow members.
Cool Obey the President above all.
Now onto the ranking system:
Recruit - Newly invited. Still waiting on branch designation.
Private - Same as recruit. Assigned a branch.
Corporal - Basic member.
Sergeant - Low ranked NCO.
Warrant Officer - Top ranked NCO.
Captain - Low ranked officer. In command of a platoon.
Major - Mid ranked officer. In command of a regiment.
Colonel - High ranked officer. In command of a division. Branch leader's 2IC
Chief of X - Branch leader.
Vice President - Faction's second in command.
President - Your esteemed leader.
(Ranger Ranks)
Initiate - Basic ranger soldier.
Ranger - Skilled soldier.
Veteran Ranger - Highly trained soldier and trusted soldier.
Chief - Ranger Leader
Branches:
Army - Our defence force.
Engineer - In charge of maintaining redstone and building. Can be called in for artillery support.
Logistics - Keeps the farms in working order and mines and gathers supplies.
Rangers - Special Forces.
Application:
IGN:
Power:
Time you've been on the server:
Faction experience:
Skype (If you have it):
Skills:
Why you want to join:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serve your country. Join the NVR today!   Serve your country. Join the NVR today! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serve your country. Join the NVR today!
Page 1 of 1