VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inDaruneblade For Moderator Applyf10BuyCraft StoreDaruneblade For Moderator Vote110Daruneblade For Moderator Vote210Daruneblade For Moderator Vote310Daruneblade For Moderator Vote410Daruneblade For Moderator Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Daruneblade For Moderator I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Daruneblade For Moderator I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Daruneblade For Moderator I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Daruneblade For Moderator I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Daruneblade For Moderator I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Daruneblade For Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Daruneblade For Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Daruneblade For Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Daruneblade For Moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Daruneblade For Moderator I_vote_lcapDaruneblade For Moderator I_voting_barDaruneblade For Moderator I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Daruneblade For Moderator I_vote_lcapDaruneblade For Moderator I_voting_barDaruneblade For Moderator I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Daruneblade For Moderator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jlhudson
Jlhudson

Daruneblade For Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daruneblade For Moderator   Daruneblade For Moderator I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:44 pm

thesmith2010 wrote:
Not at all a bad application...But, you just joined the forums today, which means that you probably only joined Verincraft recently. With this in mind, I'd like to say "no." Therefore, I will. No. You're too new for a position of power on this server. I've never seen you online before, never heard a word from you. If I don't know you, I can't trust you, and if I can't trust you, I won't support you. Gaining my trust isn't hard to do, though. To Jlhudson: I've noticed a lot of helpful posts and commentaries on these posts. I appreciate that, as it gives me a bit of a break (lol). One thing you need to look at, though, is not just the players qualifications, but their activity on the server. You're on quite a bit, I've noticed, which basically means that if you don't know a person who is applying, they're not that active. Just keep that in mind.

So, Daruneblade, this looks good, but as for now, I do not support.
Reading this, i revoke my support. Stay on longer and make yourself known. Then my support wil be yours again.
Also, I just read what you said for me Smith. lol. So I understand. lol. I'll pay more attention.
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daruneblade For Moderator   Daruneblade For Moderator I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:55 pm

Not at all a bad application...But, you just joined the forums today, which means that you probably only joined Verincraft recently. With this in mind, I'd like to say "no." Therefore, I will. No. You're too new for a position of power on this server. I've never seen you online before, never heard a word from you. If I don't know you, I can't trust you, and if I can't trust you, I won't support you. Gaining my trust isn't hard to do, though. To Jlhudson: I've noticed a lot of helpful posts and commentaries on these posts. I appreciate that, as it gives me a bit of a break (lol). One thing you need to look at, though, is not just the players qualifications, but their activity on the server. You're on quite a bit, I've noticed, which basically means that if you don't know a person who is applying, they're not that active. Just keep that in mind.

So, Daruneblade, this looks good, but as for now, I do not support.
Back to top Go down
Jlhudson
Jlhudson

PostSubject: Re: Daruneblade For Moderator   Daruneblade For Moderator I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:18 pm

looks good. supported
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: Daruneblade For Moderator   Daruneblade For Moderator I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:59 pm

I really dont know you at all man i mean we are almost the same timezone but i dont see you on that much.Stick around for a week or 2 and well see Smile
Back to top Go down
empressErza
empressErza

PostSubject: Re: Daruneblade For Moderator   Daruneblade For Moderator I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:45 pm

Interesting..Im looking forward to see you in that moderator rank
+1
Back to top Go down
Daruneblade

PostSubject: Daruneblade For Moderator   Daruneblade For Moderator I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:36 pm

IGN : Daruneblade

Well, i personally have experience public speaking in real life and so this would give me an advantage as i'm not afraid to step out of the crowd and express my opinion upon things this is not only useful for helping solve player disputes, but also genuine feedback about the world and how i believe it can be improved... This server is the 5th I've been on and it is extremely active but the amount of moderators are too few in comparison to the players in my opinion and seeing as i live in the UK this would allow me Help and serve others at times other moderators cannot...

About me:

I'm very patient (No matter how long a dispute may last im willing to see it through and find the right/reasonable solution to both sides only using force when necessary) i can guarantee i shall never abuse my powers, if granted Mod status of course

My Experience:

I have been a mod in 2 different servers now, but have left them as they were becoming inactive, and i believe i have the maturity (im 16 btw) and enough common sense to help enforce and serve the players of this community. I've played Minecraft online for a number of years and would like to continue my experience here,

obviously common knowledge and even real life team working skills benefit as i am willing to listen before both members of seperate parties before making any sort of decision... And obviously we are a community and this is a learning experience if i dont understand anything or need help i can and will ask another member of staff for assistance on the matter at hand

When I'll be available?

I live In the United Kingdom (GMT + 0:00) I am active mostly in the afternoon and up until midnight occasionally i cant guarantee any specific times as anything can happen but ill try and be on as often as i can Very Happy, Being addicted to the game kind of helps too i guess

My Policy:

I believe in enforcing the rules with a strict but fair, and a 3x warning policy against profanity,advertising and other "illegal" activities that are against the rules or that are harmful to the community and other players...

-Thanks for reading my application guys i put a lot of effort and time into this, if anything else comes to mind ill place it in comments!
Thanks again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daruneblade For Moderator   Daruneblade For Moderator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daruneblade For Moderator
Page 1 of 1