VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inI want to be a moderator Applyf10BuyCraft StoreI want to be a moderator Vote110I want to be a moderator Vote210I want to be a moderator Vote310I want to be a moderator Vote410I want to be a moderator Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
I want to be a moderator I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
I want to be a moderator I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
I want to be a moderator I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
I want to be a moderator I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
I want to be a moderator I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
I want to be a moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
I want to be a moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
I want to be a moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
I want to be a moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
I want to be a moderator I_vote_lcapI want to be a moderator I_voting_barI want to be a moderator I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
I want to be a moderator I_vote_lcapI want to be a moderator I_voting_barI want to be a moderator I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

I want to be a moderator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I want to be a moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to be a moderator   I want to be a moderator I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:39 am

ToRoLoCo1k wrote:
Hello,my IGN is ToRoLoCo1k and i want to be a moderator to VerinCraft.I am 15 years old and I play in VerinCraft daily.Iwere at VerinCraft from its 1.2.5 version called trikalafun but i am premium now.I were at other 3 servers,admin,mod and co-owner but they are not online now.I beleive that i deserve a mod position because I love this server and I'd like to be its stuff!!!

Dafuq? IMPOSSIBRU TO READ!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I want to be a moderator   I want to be a moderator I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:01 pm

And the fact that this only says how much you want it isn't the only problem. If you want to be chosen for a moderator, you have to impress those reading it. This is confusing to read and therefore not even remotely impressive. And you would like to be its stuff? What the heck does that even mean? I am still trying to figure out what half of this app even says...like GDION said, just review this app and come back when staff are actually needed...
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: I want to be a moderator   I want to be a moderator I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:36 am

ToRoLoCo1k wrote:
Hello,my IGN is ToRoLoCo1k and i want to be a moderator to VerinCraft.I am 15 years old and I play in VerinCraft daily.Iwere at VerinCraft from its 1.2.5 version called trikalafun but i am premium now.I were at other 3 servers,admin,mod and co-owner but they are not online now.I beleive that i deserve a mod position because I love this server and I'd like to be its stuff!!!

Um, sorry but we don't need anymore staff, and the application isn't about you "wanting" it. You need to make us know you deserve it. Try again in a month or 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
ToRoLoCo1k

PostSubject: I want to be a moderator   I want to be a moderator I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:56 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to be a moderator   I want to be a moderator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to be a moderator
Page 1 of 1