VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inMap Reset? - Vote - Discuss Applyf10BuyCraft StoreMap Reset? - Vote - Discuss Vote110Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss Vote210Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss Vote310Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss Vote410Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_vote_lcapMap Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_voting_barMap Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_vote_lcapMap Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_voting_barMap Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss

Go down 
+8
tayfro28
Jlhudson
Quazimofo
Dmah
hugueta
ragdollkilla12
thesmith2010
GDION
12 posters

Map Reset?
Yes
Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_vote_lcap78%Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 21 ]
No
Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_vote_lcap15%Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Don't Care
Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_vote_lcap7%Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
GoD-cRaFt33

Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss   Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:26 pm

Yes, I support a reset/update. Fresh start is always nice. Keeps everything fun and fair.
Back to top Go down
http://Edwardlulkoportfolio.weebley.com
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss   Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Will guild reset?
Also for spawn we could do a literally medieval castle, with the towers and everything
Back to top Go down
creepez
creepez

PostSubject: Re: Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss   Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:23 pm

I also support this restart becose the mmo skills made some players too strong theres no chance for new players to beat them,event though i spent a lot of time making my castle and i still didnt finish it.And im hoping the restart will be soon so i can start making new castle thats much more secure.I stoped playing until restart and plz can restart be soon so i can start!
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss   Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:51 am

I support this reset.
My old god armor has been around too much and i don't even use it
I suggest we make some sort of underground temple has spawn. You spawn in a underground area, then you just walk through a really awesome slightly 'broken' brigde with lava below (whoever knows what i'm talking about, saw it) then get up to the surface, then meet up a door to avoid safe-zone abuse. Then in the bridge, there could be a secret exit to avoid spawn-door-camping, or even various easy to see exits, and not hard to see ones.
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss   Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:42 am

Well this sucks.Ill have to grind for my gear again.Oh well...
Back to top Go down
tayfro28
Admin
Admin
tayfro28

PostSubject: Re: Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss   Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:31 pm

I support a full map reset to. Everything that Gdion said explains it.
Back to top Go down
Jlhudson
Jlhudson

PostSubject: Re: Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss   Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:15 pm

I vote yes. But is there a way to post the map on here?
Because i would like to have a copy of this map for myself. If its at all possible.
But yeah. IF you could post it here as you change it, it would be awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Quazimofo

PostSubject: Re: Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss   Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:04 pm

I say yes to a map reset. I like the idea of a more balanced playing field for 1.5
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss   Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Dmah wrote:
I support for a map reset. But what will happen when 1.6 comes out?

Won't be for a while.
We also need spawn ideas. Please come up with some.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss   Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:24 pm

I support for a map reset. But what will happen when 1.6 comes out?
Back to top Go down
hugueta
hugueta

PostSubject: Re: Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss   Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:06 pm

thesmith2010 wrote:
. Luckily for us, the most recently found items were discovered by semi-trusty worthy people (that was a compliment, Hugo).
Haha XD
i support map reset
Back to top Go down
ragdollkilla12
ragdollkilla12

PostSubject: Re: Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss   Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:19 pm

I personally think that update or not a reset every once and a while is good... it makes the game even (for as long as that lasts) and it gives new players time to actually prosper... and it makes it fun that when you max your skills you have to redo it which I think is fun... keeps me from Getting rusty
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss   Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:19 pm

I also support such a decision. With the slow degradation of the outspawn, as well as much of the rest of the map, I think we need to do this.

Also, I have recently noticed many players being nearly impossible to kill due to the impasse of mcMMO. With all of the new players we have joining us, we need to give them more of a chance to catch up on levels.

The map as a whole has gone through a lot. An abusive admin being the worst of it... Even still, even after so much time, are finding Creative mode items hidden in obscure places on the map. Luckily for us, the most recently found items were discovered by semi-trusty worthy people (that was a compliment, Hugo). The only way to know for sure that we are rid of these sleeper eggs is to reset the map.

After all of the ridiculous upheavals we've experienced, from Creeper eggs to admin handing out Bedrock, I think it's pretty clear why we need a map reset. I'd lose a lot of stuff that I really like, like my village Sad, but it's for the betterment of Verincraft, and the safety of her players.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss   Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Hello All!

Today I speak on behalf of the staff and the server.
It seems many people are ok with a map reset, so I am calling a vote.

Reset:

- mcMMO
- Factions
- Account Balances
- Inventories
- Map / World
- Enderchests
- Player data (besides ranks and login information)

We MAY need to reset due to 1.5. It may not be needed, but I do think we need to. After the admin betrayal and the items being leaked, plus factions being so overpowered and bored with the 2 stacks of diamond blocks in their enderchests, I think we need to reset. mcMMO too. So everyone has a fair start in 1.5.

Please vote above and express any comments below. Also note, if we have to reset, we will. This is a vote to express if you wish to reset if we do not have to, or if you want to in general. The map reset will be when 1.5 is released with a semi-stable build. Which is currently unknown, but will be tomorrow to a week away.

I support a full map reset. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss   Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Map Reset? - Vote - Discuss
Page 1 of 1