VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGDION - Page 2 Applyf10BuyCraft StoreGDION - Page 2 Vote110GDION - Page 2 Vote210GDION - Page 2 Vote310GDION - Page 2 Vote410GDION - Page 2 Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
GDION - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGDION - Page 2 I_voting_barGDION - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

GDION

Go down 
+2
tayfro28
HUN_Emil.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

GDION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDION   GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:21 am

You don't what anything means also Hun, you realize that was not a month ago but like 5 months? Nectus attacked us about a month ago and payed for it, simple.
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
HUN_Emil.
HUN_Emil.

Location : Your cousin's aunt's brother's pet duck's left foot

GDION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDION   GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Also brood, please explain to me what the heck you're going on about. "Exploiting the knowledge of an Admin's account"? I don't know what that means.
Back to top Go down
HUN_Emil.
HUN_Emil.

GDION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDION   GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:53 pm

A'ight, lets cover this.

1. I was not inactive for months. I was inactive on Nectus for about a week.
2. I was not entirely inactive here, I used to occasionally pop on using various alts.
3. Feel proud you finally figured out who I am? Razz I asked Brood when he was on Nectus about a month and a half ago if he knew who I was and he said he had no idea Razz

G'night,
~NooYah
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

GDION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDION   GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:12 pm

And let's not forget you exploiting the knowledge of an admin's account and attempting to destroy our server. Isaac gawked at me for that. We will not take such insolence.
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
tayfro28
Admin
Admin
tayfro28

GDION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDION   GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:33 pm

Very true GDION. well said.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

GDION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDION   GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Hun (Alias NooYah) -> Staff member on Nectuscraft (Alias GhostPvP):
If you are going to make me appear in the wrong, at least do it with an honest name.

GDION - Page 2 Screen24

So now that you all know that Hun is a moderator there. I will proceed. Don't believe me? Hun has been inactive, he said so himself ^. Then he finds out what happened to the server and posts here, since Hun and Nooyah were both inactive.. Anyway..

Hun. You do not understand what we had to deal with. They constantly insulted us / me. Got Pyrak to bot spam us. And were constantly pretending to be superior, as well as steal from our playerbase, since his server was doing too poorly on it's own.

So yes, I / we took action.

Do not pity him and overreact. I highly doubt he is traumatic about it. Not like he will even care when he is 30, besides, he moved onto graphic design. And if you have not noticed, we stopped attacking for now. Unless we are provoked again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
tayfro28
Admin
Admin
tayfro28

GDION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDION   GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:59 pm

You don't understand...
Back to top Go down
HUN_Emil.
HUN_Emil.

GDION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: GDION   GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Hey, I'm not looking into stirring up ragefests or anything, but I feel I just have something to say.

GDION, you're really kinda being a bit overly-hateful towards Isaac. Stoopng to the level of hacking them, really? What good is that going to do you? I understand that Isaac has wronged you in the past, and insulted you and your server too, but I mean honestly, this is what he has worked for, his pride and joy, and you come in and hack it and ruin it. Now I'm sure he has not done that to you. Also, think of the long-term effects this is going to have on his life in general, outsode of the game. When he grows up, has kids, and he is EVERYTHING to those kids, they're going to go up to him one day and ask him:
"Daddy, what did you do as a kid?"
And Isaac is gonna say to them:
"Well son/daughter, I did what most teenagers did, played sports, hung out with friends, stuff like that."

And they'll ask him,
"That's all?"
And he'll think for a second and say,
"Well, I did run this server for a game we had at the tine called Minecraft, and I had lots of cool people playing on ti, and it was awesome. But unfortunately, there was a man(?) who did not like me, his name was GDION, and he did not like us, and he was mean to me, and he broke my server and made me feel sad."

Do you think that this is the kind of thing you want Isaac telling his children? I think that you guys can put all past hate aside and at LEAST be neutral to each other, for goodness sake. This is a video game, and I hate having to be the diplomat for this. Please don't leave big long rageagraphs on this topic, all I'm asking is that this be taken into consideration.

Regards,
~HUN_Emil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GDION - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDION   GDION - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GDION
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2