VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inxAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application Applyf10BuyCraft StorexAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application Vote110xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application Vote210xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application Vote310xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application Vote410xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_vote_lcapxAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_voting_barxAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_vote_lcapxAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_voting_barxAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application

Go down 
+2
BroodLord
xAKAxSaito
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application Empty
PostSubject: Re: xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application   xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:39 am

NBdealer wrote:
sheepcabbage wrote:
I would support you but in the past times you've been in CB, you got banned for using x ray
He was banned by a retarded admin who was admin for 1 day and this admin hacked and was an abuser retarded whore. (Excuse my language) But yeah Saito new IP server is now dedicated Verincraft.org:25565

Oh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application   xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:24 am

sheepcabbage wrote:
I would support you but in the past times you've been in CB, you got banned for using x ray
He was banned by a retarded admin who was admin for 1 day and this admin hacked and was an abuser retarded whore. (Excuse my language) But yeah Saito new IP server is now dedicated Verincraft.org:25565
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application   xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Back to top Go down
xAKAxSaito

PostSubject: server   xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:06 pm

Isthe server up i havent been able to get on for th elast few days
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: support   xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:19 am

i'll support yah AKA Saito i might of seen you on chatterbeat but yah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Support   xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:18 am

Hey Choco i just registered and I'm really excited to join this awesome community I'll support you whenever yah need it
From,
Daniel,a friend
Back to top Go down
~Chocopuffs
~Chocopuffs

PostSubject: Re: xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application   xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:49 pm

i would like to support u but i heard u have xray and was banned on chatterbeat and now idk if u've stopped :/
Back to top Go down
Roadrunner552
Roadrunner552

PostSubject: Re: xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application   xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Well, Im Not Sure Really To Support Or Not, But, I WIll Think About It Though
Back to top Go down
xAKAxSaito

PostSubject: gdion    xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:11 pm

head admin close enough
Back to top Go down
xAKAxSaito

PostSubject: whose server?    xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:10 pm

Well i mean he is the one accepting all these incoming moderator applications
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application   xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Funny, everyone seems to think it GDION's server -_-.
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application   xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Welcome Satio! Im glad you decided to come with us! Its nice to have Ohana here, it will be great if you can all play again. <3 Ohana... Also, we will consider your application and post the 2-3 successful moderators soon. We will be dedicated and online in [Now - 2 days].

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xAKAxSaito

PostSubject: xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application   xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:17 pm

Zeldagamer being the kind hearted guy he showed me to gdion's server. Knowing that Gdion could not play chatterbeat crushed me because he was apart of our faction, OHANA, and because chatter is no longer a well run server, the boys have decided to not play the server. Knowing so ive restarted to play kevtastics server which is just building with no pvp. I would love to play on your server GDION and be a moderator!!!

IGN-xAKAxSaito
Timezone- i live in California
Age-15
Country-USA
Hours Online (Average)- 3-4-5 hours
Skills-I love building large structures that some people find impossible to build with my friends that i will soon tell about this server and i love to pvp, but i hate it when i find kids that hack such as use nodus grief client.
Why you Want to be a Staff Member-I want to be a staff member because i have been on countless number of servers and lots of my gaming fun have diminished because of corrupt moderators/ admins and i find it that there is no fun. I have the experience to know how to solve a situation and still make things fun for all. I dont want this server to go off in the wrong direction so i want to help this server be one of the best servers it can be.
How long you have been with us / chatterbeat (if from there)-Ive with you guys for like an hour now but i played on chatterbeat for like at least 7-8 months now? same as Kevtastic and TheEpicLobster because we are all a team!
Loyalty (Are you here with us mainly? or on other servers)-Well this will be my main server because chatter beat is not any fun anymore! So yes this will be my main server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application   xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xAKAxSaito's MODERATOR application
Page 1 of 1