VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inList of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long Applyf10BuyCraft StoreList of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long Vote110List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long Vote210List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long Vote310List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long Vote410List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_vote_lcapList of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_voting_barList of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_vote_lcapList of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_voting_barList of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long   List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:46 pm

tayfro28 wrote:
How long until the 3 month people run out?

2 months from now... Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
tayfro28
Admin
Admin
tayfro28

PostSubject: Re: List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long   List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:41 pm

How long until the 3 month people run out?
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long   List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:40 pm

BroodLord wrote:
1 Month:
• Zailemaos
• Quazimofo
• Viper
• Arcos
• xZzDarkSoulzZx
• imaloler
• StormyMode
• AmboF1
• Chocopuffs
• Brendan1487

"Month 1" time expired. Demoted to normal member position.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.verincraft.com
    tayfro28
    Admin
    Admin
    tayfro28

PostSubject: Re: List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long   List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:37 am

Jesus, alot of people for 3 months xD but yea i like this new idea Razz
    Back to top Go down
    BroodLord
    Owner
    Owner
    BroodLord

PostSubject: List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long   List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:40 am

1 Month:

• Zailemaos
    • Quazimofo
    • Viper
    • Arcos
    • xZzDarkSoulzZx
    • imaloler
    • StormyMode
    • AmboF1
    • Chocopuffs
    • Brendan1487

2 Month:

• grenndiamond11
    • Thelslersen
    • Dmah
    • Macro
    • SquareJaw
    • unknownredditor
    - SquaredLife

3 Month:

• ragdollkilla12
    • SelectiveChoice
    • Zergling
    • FatherDaughter
    • Rosenquartz
    • o0pedro0o
    • Shurtugal
    • hugueta123
    • WitheringAway
    • MusicDubstep
    • Lebno
    • Wardogg100
    • Tayfro28
    • NoMercy2010
    • CodeNameSHADOW
    • Macco
    • nurse_pancake
    • tristanjp1
    • xCookiePvPx
    • fructus
    • Vrenig

Back to top Go down
    https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long   List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of players getting Subscriber rank and for how long
    Page 1 of 1