VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBuilding contest (Hosted by patserfati) Applyf10BuyCraft StoreBuilding contest (Hosted by patserfati) Vote110Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) Vote210Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) Vote310Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) Vote410Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_vote_lcapBuilding contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_voting_barBuilding contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_vote_lcapBuilding contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_voting_barBuilding contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Building contest (Hosted by patserfati)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
android3564
Admin
Admin
android3564

Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building contest (Hosted by patserfati)   Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:31 am

I want to be a part of the contest Smile
Back to top Go down
ragdollkilla12
ragdollkilla12

PostSubject: Re: Building contest (Hosted by patserfati)   Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:15 am

If Quazi is unbanned then the full sponsorship of the Illuminati goes with him into the contest
Back to top Go down
TheRooBear

PostSubject: Same   Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:13 am

Pat can you tell my why im ip banned since i cant get an answer out of any one else...
Back to top Go down
patserfati
Admin
Admin
patserfati

PostSubject: Re: Building contest (Hosted by patserfati)   Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:45 am

I'll unban.
Back to top Go down
Quazimofo

PostSubject: Re: Building contest (Hosted by patserfati)   Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:40 am

I would particiapate but seeing that im banned I really cant do anything
Back to top Go down
patserfati
Admin
Admin
patserfati

PostSubject: Building contest (Hosted by patserfati)   Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:28 am

Hello, my fellow Verinians. It is with great pleasure that I announce that I will be hosting a building contest, which will be open to the public. The objective of this is to have fun and create wicked-cool structures, but I have decided to provide the winner of the contest a set of premium building gear, and, of course, the assurance that he or she is one of the best architects in the server.

Rules are as follows:

-Factions or individuals may sponsor builders.
-Buildings must be created for the purpose of debuting in the contest; no existing builds will be taken into consideration.
-There is no limit. Use your imagination!
-If you are caught breaking the rules in any way, you will be immediately expelled from the contest.
-If you hijack or sabotage any other builder's constructions through the duration of the contest, you will be expelled from the contest.

Judges will be myself, GDION, thesmith2010, Aorlow, and the rest of the admin plus staff team.

The contest begins today. You will have 10 days to complete your builds.

Please reply to this topic if you wish to be added to the contest.

NO GAMEMODE OR /GIVE ALLOWED!
(non-donators get special points for participating)

Last edited by patserfati on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building contest (Hosted by patserfati)   Building contest (Hosted by patserfati) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building contest (Hosted by patserfati)
Page 1 of 1