VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog into apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper Applyf10BuyCraft Storeto apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper Vote110to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper Vote210to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper Vote310to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper Vote410to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_vote_lcapto apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_voting_barto apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_vote_lcapto apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_voting_barto apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CreepyCreeper

to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper   to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:53 pm

thank you TheSmith2010 for reading
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper   to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:27 pm

Honestly, other than the mild rambling, this wasn't a bad app...it can be decently understood, unlike most others. I would like to say, though, that I've only seen you on a few times, and as far as I know, you aren't a very present personality. I other words, few to no people know you...we don't really need any staff at the moment, but when we do, you might be in revision.
Back to top Go down
CreepyCreeper

PostSubject: to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper   to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:46 am

Hi my name is Daniel and i am 15 years old.
I live in Adelaide Australia.
I have been playing verincraft for awhile now i play for 3 to 4 hours a day.
I have been mod on a server but the server got shut down because no one was playing it and it didnt have enough money to keep running.
I think im qualified because im a friendly guy i help people build there homes and there bases i give stuff that is needed to people that need it.
Ill look after this server by jailing abusers inviting people to the server ill get people to donate more to the faction ill help out the staff and ill help the people who get attacked by others often ill stop the use of Nodus/Xray ill ban the users of any hacks.
Thats why i applyed for this position to be mod.
thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper   to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to apply for Mod for verincraft by Creeper
Page 1 of 1