VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inApply for Staff Applyf10BuyCraft StoreApply for Staff Vote110Apply for Staff Vote210Apply for Staff Vote310Apply for Staff Vote410Apply for Staff Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Apply for Staff I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Apply for Staff I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Apply for Staff I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Apply for Staff I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Apply for Staff I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Apply for Staff I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Apply for Staff I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Apply for Staff I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Apply for Staff I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Apply for Staff I_vote_lcapApply for Staff I_voting_barApply for Staff I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Apply for Staff I_vote_lcapApply for Staff I_voting_barApply for Staff I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Apply for Staff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ab4008

Apply for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Staff   Apply for Staff I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:30 pm

IGN:ab4008
How old you are:16
Timezone:i dont really know
How long you have been with VerinCraft and your average play time per day:well i have not been with vericraft for a long time but i can play on it for at least 4 hours in the mourning and 3 hours in the afternoon.
Previous server staff positions on other servers (and possibly why you aren't there anymore):i have been co-owner on 5 servers,head-admin on 10,headmod on 4,and admin on 6 i am not playing on them beacause some are outdated and beacause i just wanted to explore new servers.
Why you think your qualified:well,i like to help people in need i can also make people actually follow the rules and i can moniter almost most of the day.
Back to top Go down
Valverde

Apply for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Apply for Staff   Apply for Staff I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Hello, my minecraft name is Valverde, inreal life is Javier, Im 15 years old and my timezone is... Idk how to say my time zone xD but im from Costa Rica, I have'nt been with VerinCraft long time ago, I should be able to play at least 2 hours in morning and 2 hours in evening/night im in vacations so I will play more than normal days, I have been in 2 other server Admin and Moderator, In the server i was Admin I was 2 years playing that server but now is closed and im searching a new one because I like to help people, and in my second server i was staff i was Moderator, I leave it because it was in creative and I did't feel important, all what I did was remove grief, Im not saying if someone grief in Verincraft I will not remove it, I will every time is necesary just for a "Thanks".
I think im qualified to be staff in the server because:
1. I like/love to help ppl.
2. I will never refuse help to a player.
3. I will be nice with every player that joins the server, if its necesary i will say "Welcome (player), I like to help ppl and same time i have been playing MineCraft 3 years ago so I have experience in it.
If you refuse my apply for staff, well.... I will keep playing because I like to survive and mine and I like a lot the server, Thanks.
Bye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apply for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Staff   Apply for Staff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply for Staff
Page 1 of 1