VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inUIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. Applyf10BuyCraft StoreUIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. Vote110UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. Vote210UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. Vote310UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. Vote410UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_vote_lcapUIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_voting_barUIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_vote_lcapUIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_voting_barUIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions.   UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Oh really? The kids I helped have joined you? Heheheh. Time to take back what's mine and more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beastlyediting
Dealer
Dealer

UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions.   UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:00 pm

Thanks viper. Smile
Factions in the UIR:
NVR
TheAesir
xsoldiers
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions.   UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:46 am

Heheheh... The weapons you bare create no more than a scratch on our hides.

We are of the dragons, the gods, the wither, the kracken.... WE are indestructible.

Even if you kill us. We rise again. Proven true through time and effort. We continue to rule this land. Hand over fist. Until each one of us perish and are demolished entirely.

"We've ravaged these lands for hundreds, maybe thousands of years. You're just another bit of grass waiting to be fertilized"
Back to top Go down
Dealer
Dealer

PostSubject: Re: UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions.   UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:16 pm

How you underestimate us. For you are only playing God and we will knock you off the thrones from which you organize the oppression. We will set our horde upon you, we will show no mercy when you cry out for it!
Soldiers of the Republic and allied forces, I ask of you not to fight for glory or reward, but to fight for freedom!
We will go to where they sleep and where they plot and we will destroy them!
When we storm the gates of hell we will not cower in fear but will charge in bearing our swords and overcoming you not with numbers or sheer strength, but with courage!
Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions.   UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Foolish mortals. Your power is but a speck on the map of what we call ours.

We will snuff out your pitiful flame.

Expect us. We are everywhere, we are no where. We are everyone but we are not one.

We are not many. But armies fall at our feet.

The Gentlemen await your advances with readied swords and stead-fast feet.

We will arise from the flames as the phoenix once again and prove our dominance over the land.

The gods smile in our favour. May Hades have pity on your desecrate souls.
Back to top Go down
Dealer
Dealer

PostSubject: Re: UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions.   UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Rise fellow Verinians and go forth to crush the menace! We shall go forth and we will destroy them!
Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions.   UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:19 pm

There is a rebellion on the Horizon. We must crush the rebel scum and make an example of them.
Back to top Go down
Dealer
Dealer

PostSubject: Re: UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions.   UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:10 pm

FleXAvarice wrote:
Zerg may like this. A coalition will provide the fight he wants.

I believe you may have your primary threat ^^
We will have our independence! Fight for a free Verinia!
FIGHT THE LOEG MENACE! xD
Back to top Go down
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions.   UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:08 pm

Zerg may like this. A coalition will provide the fight he wants.

I believe you may have your primary threat ^^
Back to top Go down
Dealer
Dealer

PostSubject: UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions.   UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:03 pm

So I thought that instead of having a mindless amount of factions with loose alliances that usually end with "Ohh noez u took 'inset random item here' so ill enemy u!!!1!11" that we should have one big coalition that would all be in one alliance. The general idea is to have all alliance members be allies obviously, enemy the same factions, share resources, fight together and call in the others reinforcements when the fan seems to be getting turbulence of the shit variety. It would allow for more organized fighting and allowing smaller factions to punch above their weight. Now obviously not any faction should be able to be like "Ive been on the server for 1 day and I hav my join whore faction of all meh buudiez who will quit if they die!" If it would be like that then we should all share a 5x5 mudhut with roses singing the care bear's theme song. Now another idea is to have the "main" members of the coalition. These members would make the more important decisions and would have to bring all forms of resources to the table (Resources, troops, the occasional bit of hooke... umm I mean jellybeans.) Then we would have smaller member factions who will also have a voice in the coalition but it wouldn't have as much weight as a "main" faction. These factions would be more or less the smaller or newer factions that all have been trusted and accepted. If faction leaders accept this we could all pool resources together to build a joint base of operations for meetings that each faction would have 2-4 chunks claimed out of the base. Coalition members would also have to have "UIR- insert your faction here" as well. More to come when I can think of some ideas to add in.

Last edited by Dealer on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions.   UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UIR - Union Of Independent Republics. An idea for a coalition of factions.
Page 1 of 1