VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdanimals go at Moderator  Applyf10BuyCraft StoreAdanimals go at Moderator  Vote110Adanimals go at Moderator  Vote210Adanimals go at Moderator  Vote310Adanimals go at Moderator  Vote410Adanimals go at Moderator  Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Adanimals go at Moderator  I_vote_lcapAdanimals go at Moderator  I_voting_barAdanimals go at Moderator  I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Adanimals go at Moderator  I_vote_lcapAdanimals go at Moderator  I_voting_barAdanimals go at Moderator  I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Adanimals go at Moderator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adanimal
Adanimal

Adanimals go at Moderator  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adanimals go at Moderator    Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:46 pm

Thanks for all the support so far!
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adanimals go at Moderator    Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:37 pm

I've supported you since you got demoted, so obviously you have my support. Not really much to critique on this app either...
Back to top Go down
Dulk_The_Downie

PostSubject: Re: Adanimals go at Moderator    Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Support Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adanimals go at Moderator    Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:49 am

80% support.. You need to calm down with the caps and the raging when your internet is broken. Also your microwave..
Back to top Go down
CodeNameSHADOW
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
CodeNameSHADOW

PostSubject: Re: Adanimals go at Moderator    Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:11 am

If i could id support him because hes a really good person and he can listen to other people`s problems and deal with them and he is on most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Laurito96706
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adanimals go at Moderator    Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:46 am

SUPPORT ^_^
Back to top Go down
Adanimal
Adanimal

PostSubject: Adanimals go at Moderator    Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:36 am

IGN: Adanimal

Timezone: Central (US)

How long have I been with Verincraft: Ive been with Verincraft for about 5-6 months. I play anywhere from 2-8 hours a day.

Previous Staff Positions: Admin on a Miners old server. The server is no longer up. I also used to be mod on Verin. Up until recently I was demoted because people thought I was working with Isaac. That is not the case, obviously.

Why I think Im qualified: I think Im qualified because I am VERY loyal. I only play on this server. I have been with this server for multiple months and play quite a bit everday. Honestly, after I was demoted, there was so many people neededing help with things that required staff. It actually is kind of fun bringing joy to people on the server, and helping them out when they need it. I feel that I get along very well with everyone. Including pretty much all players and most the staff. I like seeing this server grow and develop. I hope to make it improve even more. I would like to see everyone enjoy playing on this server. And I think if I get promoted to Moderator I can help people enjoy it more than they already do. Well there is probably more, but I cant think of it now. I hope I have gained the staffs trust back. Thanks for taking the time to read my moderator application.
-Adanimal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adanimals go at Moderator    Adanimals go at Moderator  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adanimals go at Moderator
Page 1 of 1