VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well Applyf10BuyCraft StoreGibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well Vote110Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well Vote210Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well Vote310Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well Vote410Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_vote_lcapGibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_voting_barGibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_vote_lcapGibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_voting_barGibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well

Go down 
+3
o0pedro0o
zamman
Gibz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gibz
Gibz

Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well   Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Guys, sorry for being so anxious. I don't really deserve this position I guess.
Back to top Go down
Gibz
Gibz

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well   Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Thanks smith :I Sorry for raiding you man :I But now, I just need Brood to check this out.
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well   Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:47 pm

iPad? Lucky. I typed mine on an iPod...autocorrect all the way! Lol seriously though, I'll have to say I support, personal feelings aside. As long as we need staff, I say you're certainly qualified for the job.
Back to top Go down
Gibz
Gibz

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well   Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Sorry Dogg :I But thanks for all of the positive feedback guys! Sorry for grammar, the application was typed on my iPad
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
FleXAvarice
Admin
Admin
FleXAvarice

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well   Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:43 am

Gibs. If you have to, have someone proofread it Surprised I know you can use proper grammar and such, so prove it.

Also, about the "Spam app" I believe zamm told him to post another in proper format.

Maybe the third time is the charm. Wether or not he has bad grammar though, I support him through and through c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/beastlyediting

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well   Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:38 am

Zeldagamerj7. wrote:
If you didn't spam your application.. I would support.

This. Otherwise, I'd support you for trial.
Back to top Go down
Zeldagamerj7.
Zeldagamerj7.

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well   Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:08 am

If you didn't spam your application.. I would support.
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well   Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:45 am

Gibs wrote:
I'm friends with all of the staff
Altough being friends with all of the staff is good and recomendable, i myself would prefer if you did not use it for a staff application.
Zamman is completely right and i fully support.

Last edited by o0pedro0o on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote code set incorrectly and pressed send instead of preview)
Back to top Go down
zamman
zamman

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well   Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:59 pm

I'd support. You may need a bit of grammar correction, but overall, the application is made correctly and definitely had thought put into it.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zam-man/
Gibz
Gibz

PostSubject: Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well   Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:44 pm

IGN: Hey, I'm Gibs. Well, that's my IGN. I'm currently 15 years old.

TIMEZONE: I live in Michigan and my Timezone is Eastern.

HOW LONG I'VE BEEN HERE: I've been with VerinCraft for a while before CaptainSaac. So maybe a couple months. This was one of the only servers I have ever been on.

OTHER PLACES I'VE BEEN STAFF: I was a Mod on Kingscraft. I didn't like how the server was built, so I quit. I also
owned a server when I was 11 called ElectroCraft.

WHY I THINK I'M QUALIFIED:I think I'm qualified because I know the server very well. I'm friends with all of the staff. Most of them would reccomend me probably. I would focus on my "Modly duties" rather than building, mining etc. I'm GREAT at catching hackers. I'm fairly strict and always follow orders. I'm also VERY active. Both on forums, and In-game.

Thanks for reading!

Gibs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well   Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gibs second staff application. Sorry, first one was not thought out well
Page 1 of 1