VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inGibs mod application Applyf10BuyCraft StoreGibs mod application Vote110Gibs mod application Vote210Gibs mod application Vote310Gibs mod application Vote410Gibs mod application Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Gibs mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Gibs mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Gibs mod application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Gibs mod application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Gibs mod application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Gibs mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Gibs mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Gibs mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Gibs mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Gibs mod application I_vote_lcapGibs mod application I_voting_barGibs mod application I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Gibs mod application I_vote_lcapGibs mod application I_voting_barGibs mod application I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Gibs mod application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gibz
Gibz

Gibs mod application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gibs mod application   Gibs mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:14 am

Thanks gamer. And I built spawn with Pedro and brood 1nce.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Gibz
Gibz

PostSubject: Gibs mod application   Gibs mod application I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:12 am

Hi, I'm Gibs. Well, that's my ign. I'm in the central time zone. Ohio, USA. I have been playing on here almost since the beginning. Now I know that you guys already have a lot of staff, but I would make a great edition. Unlike all of the new mods, I know all of the staff. I have worked with many of them and even helped build an old verincraft spawn. I should be mod because I am responsible and NEVER abuse. I don't have a short temper. I'm very tolerant. As I am mod, I wouldn't focus on building and playing as much as ridding the server of hackers and spammers. I have experience with PEX. As from having my own hamachi server. That has been shut down due to lack of players. I have many who can vouch for me. I appreciate any kind Of feedback.

Thanks for reading,
Gibs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gibs mod application   Gibs mod application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gibs mod application
Page 1 of 1