VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSome staff moderation Applyf10BuyCraft StoreSome staff moderation Vote110Some staff moderation Vote210Some staff moderation Vote310Some staff moderation Vote410Some staff moderation Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Some staff moderation I_vote_lcapSome staff moderation I_voting_barSome staff moderation I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Some staff moderation I_vote_lcapSome staff moderation I_voting_barSome staff moderation I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Some staff moderation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zamman
zamman

Some staff moderation Empty
PostSubject: Some staff moderation   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:02 pm

After the past couple of weeks I've seen that we need a little more order in our staff operations.

1. We need a clear chooser of staff applications.
We've all seen the arguments over who ranks people on the server and we need to clear this up sooner or later.

2. We need more forum moderation.
I've seen people posting their ads in staff applications and vice versa, we need more people that can move and delete posts on the forums, maybe a forum moderator rank on the server or something.

3.set staff requirements and a set format in applications.
This goes along with #1, we need a set format for how people make applications and get ranks (obviously where ever they're placed, need to be stickied). Not to mention how many applications there is that are hard to read and have terrible grammar

This is just suggestions that I came up with on the fly, I'll probably come up with some more things. These are entirely suggestions and we don't necessarily need them to happen, it'd just be nice to actually see some control among staff.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zam-man/
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Some staff moderation   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:38 pm

A few times a week, I delete spam topics. I've deleted 10 this week. Perhaps not enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com

PostSubject: Re: Some staff moderation   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:22 am

We should also get rid of the "How to make your shop" and the "Supernaturals" subforum.
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Some staff moderation   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:23 am

It's stupid because he already agreed for me to do it and then just does it anyway
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
zamman
zamman

PostSubject: Re: Some staff moderation   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:13 pm

To fix #1, we could do a vote like congress, but instead of chosen leaders as politicians, we have the community vote first. Then the many head staff are the final decision, and if they say no or something, then the community can overthrow their decision with a certain amount of votes. That way it's fair.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Some staff moderation   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:19 pm

zamman wrote:
To fix #1, we could do a vote like congress, but instead of chosen leaders as politicians, we have the community vote first. Then the many head staff are the final decision, and if they say no or something, then the community can overthrow their decision with a certain amount of votes. That way it's fair.

Not fair if 10 people vote for someone like AmAz to be head-mod.. We would be allowed to stop them from passing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
zamman
zamman

PostSubject: Re: Some staff moderation   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Maybe we should have it so only the votes staff make count?
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Some staff moderation   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:54 pm

The way I had it before worked nicely until
Isaac mass promoted
Back to top Go down
zamman
zamman

PostSubject: Re: Some staff moderation   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Ok, so having staff votes only would work well, right? We just need the "ok" of some staff to push this through and maybe a sticky saying that "only staff votes count" or something
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: Some staff moderation   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:06 pm

Except Isaac doesn't care he just prompts anyway randomly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some staff moderation   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:14 pm

wtf, ive made a couple ppl test mods and thats all, they were demoted anyways, i made roo a mod cuz i wasnt there when he was apparently demoted permanately for sucking, same with sheep, also I totally agree with zamman about all of that stuff, i wanted to be the whole staff votes, but we seem to have this big communication problem, also about the forums we need to have to like it used to be in 1.2.5 everything was much more organized, if only we could have the exact same staff as back then
Back to top Go down
zamman
zamman

PostSubject: Re: Some staff moderation   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:44 pm

Well, right now I think we should enforce a format for applications. I'll just slap something here now, maybe someone else will make it a sticky later

In game name:
Time zone:
Time of joining server:
Rank in game:
Staff positions held on other servers:
Reason for wanting to be staff:

Maybe make it so if they don't follow format, we won't accept it or something. I'm in a car ride for another 10 hours, so make some requirements for this stuff
Back to top Go down
thesmith2010
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some staff moderation   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:57 pm

I think we need to have one person with discernability to be the final decision for staff apps. Maybe brood or GDION? Of course, the other staff would have to ok it for it to go to them in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some staff moderation   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:36 pm

thesmith2010 wrote:
I think we need to have one person with discernability to be the final decision for staff apps. Maybe brood or GDION? Of course, the other staff would have to ok it for it to go to them in the first place.
ummm...im pretty sure that is supposed to be what the Owner gets, but all staff seem to want to whine and rebel if i make a decision they dont like
Back to top Go down
zamman
zamman

PostSubject: Re: Some staff moderation   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:52 pm

This is rediculous. How about we just say "you must say the person is being promoted on the forum", that way none of this crap happens.
Back to top Go down
coolmario64
coolmario64

PostSubject: Well...   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:08 am

Well... Since i souldnt be mod i would like to be this but i dont know what is called yet. So i would love to help I do treat everyone equally even if i dont like them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some staff moderation   Some staff moderation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some staff moderation
Page 1 of 1