VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inI use to be a staff :/ Applyf10BuyCraft StoreI use to be a staff :/ Vote110I use to be a staff :/ Vote210I use to be a staff :/ Vote310I use to be a staff :/ Vote410I use to be a staff :/ Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
I use to be a staff :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
I use to be a staff :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
I use to be a staff :/ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
I use to be a staff :/ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
I use to be a staff :/ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
I use to be a staff :/ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
I use to be a staff :/ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
I use to be a staff :/ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
I use to be a staff :/ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
I use to be a staff :/ I_vote_lcapI use to be a staff :/ I_voting_barI use to be a staff :/ I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
I use to be a staff :/ I_vote_lcapI use to be a staff :/ I_voting_barI use to be a staff :/ I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

I use to be a staff :/

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

I use to be a staff :/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I use to be a staff :/   I use to be a staff :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Mhm... Good mod app. Although, you have broken the rules more than 3 times by PvP logging. So, I don't quite support you just because of that
Back to top Go down
TheRooBear

I use to be a staff :/ Empty
PostSubject: I use to be a staff :/   I use to be a staff :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:23 am

IGN-TheRooBear

I am 15 years old.

I have been with verincraft for about 3 or 4 weeks

I think i should qualify because I know every command i will not abuse and i help people but i still like to pvp i have helped new members with at least iron or leather armor i have found 2 hackers 1 with over 600 iron blocks with brood helped me with one with 5 stacks of diamond blocks I think i would make a great member on the staff team and i know i was demoded before but i want to try again and i wont abuse or anything I really hope i can be on the staff team Thank you for your time or reading this have a nice day.
Back to top Go down

I use to be a staff :/
Page 1 of 1