VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inCurrent progress on the new spawn Applyf10BuyCraft StoreCurrent progress on the new spawn Vote110Current progress on the new spawn Vote210Current progress on the new spawn Vote310Current progress on the new spawn Vote410Current progress on the new spawn Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Current progress on the new spawn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Current progress on the new spawn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Current progress on the new spawn I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Current progress on the new spawn I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Current progress on the new spawn I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Current progress on the new spawn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Current progress on the new spawn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Current progress on the new spawn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Current progress on the new spawn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Current progress on the new spawn I_vote_lcapCurrent progress on the new spawn I_voting_barCurrent progress on the new spawn I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Current progress on the new spawn I_vote_lcapCurrent progress on the new spawn I_voting_barCurrent progress on the new spawn I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Current progress on the new spawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Current progress on the new spawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current progress on the new spawn   Current progress on the new spawn I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:21 am

Dmah wrote:
Are you into architecture or engineering xD If you are, that is EPIC

Nope Smile
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Current progress on the new spawn   Current progress on the new spawn I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:10 am

Are you into architecture or engineering xD If you are, that is EPIC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current progress on the new spawn   Current progress on the new spawn I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:39 pm

wow! nice, is mrmcmodiing helping out at all tho? because he is head builder, also I vote to take you off of head mod and make you a Builder wwhich still has the authority of staff. and i wanna make adan head mod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current progress on the new spawn   Current progress on the new spawn I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:50 pm

You can now do /warp spawn to see the progress in-game
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Current progress on the new spawn   Current progress on the new spawn I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:41 am

*Liked* + Very Much.
Make sure you add that tree and lava pit / old walkway of stone / moss / grass. Very Happy
That part was awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com

PostSubject: Current progress on the new spawn   Current progress on the new spawn I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:52 am

Current progress on the new spawn 20121122121631
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current progress on the new spawn   Current progress on the new spawn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current progress on the new spawn
Page 1 of 1