VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWhy am I being framed... Applyf10BuyCraft StoreWhy am I being framed... Vote110Why am I being framed... Vote210Why am I being framed... Vote310Why am I being framed... Vote410Why am I being framed... Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Why am I being framed... I_vote_lcapWhy am I being framed... I_voting_barWhy am I being framed... I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Why am I being framed... I_vote_lcapWhy am I being framed... I_voting_barWhy am I being framed... I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Why am I being framed...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WigglyPiglet

Why am I being framed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why am I being framed...   Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:59 pm

GDION wrote:
WigglyPiglet wrote:
Ok, first of all, GDION said that to me on HereldinCraft, not Skype. I do not have GDION's Skype. Second of all, I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble/demoted, I don't hate anyone or have a grudge on anyone large enough to want their reputations ruined, I was just telling Isaac what I heard, as it is my job to keep the server clean. And GDION, how am I a bad Mod? Where did you come up with this? I never abused, never lied, or falsely punished any players, so what'd I do wrong? Please let me know, I'm curious.

I never said anything about Isaac on hereldin. I said that a few people on the server I hate, and I didnt want to go there. "Half of them are 10 year old faggots" not Isaac. But I grew into verin nicely. As for you being a bad mod, I have half of the staff's support or more, and most of the players when I asked if you were good or not. I never see you doing any duties or working, just keeping to yourself and trolling occasionally.

Players don't like me only because I kill them, making them say "you cheated!!" when all I did was kill them via PvP, no /gm, /fly nothing like that involved. I have done nothing wrong, and don't understand why no one like sme as staff.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Why am I being framed...   Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:39 pm

WigglyPiglet wrote:
Ok, first of all, GDION said that to me on HereldinCraft, not Skype. I do not have GDION's Skype. Second of all, I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble/demoted, I don't hate anyone or have a grudge on anyone large enough to want their reputations ruined, I was just telling Isaac what I heard, as it is my job to keep the server clean. And GDION, how am I a bad Mod? Where did you come up with this? I never abused, never lied, or falsely punished any players, so what'd I do wrong? Please let me know, I'm curious.

I never said anything about Isaac on hereldin. I said that a few people on the server I hate, and I didnt want to go there. "Half of them are 10 year old faggots" not Isaac. But I grew into verin nicely. As for you being a bad mod, I have half of the staff's support or more, and most of the players when I asked if you were good or not. I never see you doing any duties or working, just keeping to yourself and trolling occasionally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Why am I being framed...   Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:38 pm

You have grudges? Cause you said you don't have grudges large enough. So you have!
Back to top Go down
WigglyPiglet

PostSubject: Re: Why am I being framed...   Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why am I being framed...   Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:13 pm

kk, i asked him for it, and also the account thing in the console should be fixed
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Why am I being framed...   Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:04 pm

CaptainSaac wrote:
no wiggly sent me mail saying that u told him in skype yesterday that i am a little 12 year old fag and my pic on skype makes u lol

I don't even have wiggly on my skype... Tell him to post a screenshot of this "conversation".... If he is lying to frame me, demote him. I never said such a thing.

I was also out all day, hence why I wasnt on. He is lying, demote him. He's a terrible mod anyway. He is mad that I told him he is bad at being a mod, willing to frame me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why am I being framed...   Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:08 pm

no wiggly sent me mail saying that u told him in skype yesterday that i am a little 12 year old fag and my pic on skype makes u lol
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Why am I being framed...   Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Someone is framing me for something. I got mail from "Server" (assuming it's console, however essentials is set up" saying "Apparently I'm a 12 year old faggot".

If this was you Isaac. I never said any of that... I don't know whats happening, I was gone all day yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I being framed...   Why am I being framed... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why am I being framed...
Page 1 of 1