VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inHackers - Major Security Issue Applyf10BuyCraft StoreHackers - Major Security Issue Vote110Hackers - Major Security Issue Vote210Hackers - Major Security Issue Vote310Hackers - Major Security Issue Vote410Hackers - Major Security Issue Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Hackers - Major Security Issue I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Hackers - Major Security Issue I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Hackers - Major Security Issue I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Hackers - Major Security Issue I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Hackers - Major Security Issue I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Hackers - Major Security Issue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Hackers - Major Security Issue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Hackers - Major Security Issue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Hackers - Major Security Issue I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Hackers - Major Security Issue I_vote_lcapHackers - Major Security Issue I_voting_barHackers - Major Security Issue I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Hackers - Major Security Issue I_vote_lcapHackers - Major Security Issue I_voting_barHackers - Major Security Issue I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Hackers - Major Security Issue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

Hackers - Major Security Issue Empty
PostSubject: Hackers - Major Security Issue   Hackers - Major Security Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:33 pm

This is the THIRD TIME TODAY! I have found someone with /gm permissions and an inventory full of diamond blocks, op weapons, swords and gear. Either someone is handing out /gm or they have the permission from an admin.

I have banned nonamer for having creative. He refused to answer me.

Hackers - Major Security Issue Screen18Hackers - Major Security Issue Screen22

WE NEED! To find out who is giving out /gm or how they are getting it. Each one of the "hackers" speaks German/Spanish, if that is any connection...
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
patserfati
Admin
Admin
patserfati

PostSubject: Re: Hackers - Major Security Issue   Hackers - Major Security Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:37 pm

I speak Spanish and French, but I'm afraid my German is pretty primitive. Perhaps I can help, tho.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Hackers - Major Security Issue   Hackers - Major Security Issue I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:57 pm

patserfati wrote:
I speak Spanish and French, but I'm afraid my German is pretty primitive. Perhaps I can help, tho.

Found out what happened. When Isaac deleted the creative world and the portal plugin, people who were in or logged off in the creative world were sent back to the survival world, and since the plugin was deleted, it never automatically switched them back to survival mode. So now we have quite a lot of rogue people with /gm enabled in the survival world. So far we have taken down 12, and we suspect there are many more.

Please aid us in doing /whois ever so often on multiple players, checking joiners, checking homes and chests, and set their gamemode to survival / ban if refusal to cooperate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com

PostSubject: Re: Hackers - Major Security Issue   Hackers - Major Security Issue I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:06 am

GDION wrote:
patserfati wrote:

Found out what happened. When Isaac deleted the creative world and the portal plugin, people who were in or logged off in the creative world were sent back to the survival world, and since the plugin was deleted, it never automatically switched them back to survival mode. So now we have quite a lot of rogue people with /gm enabled in the survival world. So far we have taken down 12, and we suspect there are many more.

Please aid us in doing /whois ever so often on multiple players, checking joiners, checking homes and chests, and set their gamemode to survival / ban if refusal to cooperate.

Im so sorry about this, but there werent to many ppl in creative so i think weve taken care of most all of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hackers - Major Security Issue   Hackers - Major Security Issue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hackers - Major Security Issue
Page 1 of 1