VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inHerobrine -___- Applyf10BuyCraft StoreHerobrine -___- Vote110Herobrine -___- Vote210Herobrine -___- Vote310Herobrine -___- Vote410Herobrine -___- Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Herobrine -___- I_vote_lcapHerobrine -___- I_voting_barHerobrine -___- I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Herobrine -___- I_vote_lcapHerobrine -___- I_voting_barHerobrine -___- I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Herobrine -___-

Go down 
+2
LiLx
lapa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

Herobrine -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herobrine -___-   Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:04 am

Herobrine IS false.
Period.
Someone disguises has him with /d player Herobrine.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

Herobrine -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herobrine -___-   Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Ymerejlaif wrote:
Perhaps there was someone on that had OP still using /d player Herobrine? Dunno, I wasn't on at the time, so it couldn't have been me. Was Pat on? Or Pedro or Brood?

He's just fooling around.. No Herobrine exists, if he does, tell him to challenge me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Zailemoas

Herobrine -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herobrine -___-   Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Fact, herobrine is a busted myth.
Back to top Go down
lapa

Herobrine -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herobrine -___-   Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:15 am

I even left the server for about 30 minutes after my last factionmate. ANd then only to find out that my base is slowly being dismantled inside. ALL of our daimonds are gone our gold too gone -__- the only thing left is iron and emeralds -_-. Even dragons been seeing some weird stuff on the island im on -___- im not joking. If its a player this is really a bad joke -_-
Back to top Go down
lapa

Herobrine -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herobrine -___-   Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:07 am

IDK EVEN DRAGONSLIKES CANS and Roo were with me with the messed up signs. Roo blew up the alter and then about couple seconds later there was a grief tower there and grief signs threatening YOU WILL DIE! AND DIE AND GOODBYE
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

Herobrine -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herobrine -___-   Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:10 pm

lapa wrote:
So my brother is an idiot -__- cuz he tried to summon Herobrine by making him an alter made of soul sand redstone and nether rack-___- and did this weird nonsense that ended up killing 3 members of my faction with a tnt "sacrifice". and somehow i guess he unleashed herobrine -___- just thought id warn everyone. He said that if the alter is ever destroyed he will cause chaos to the server. -___-. SO as of tomorrow i will build a temple around his alter PLEASE DONT DESTROY IT! IT WILL DOOM THE ENTIRE SERVEr! SOrry for the troubles. D

This is just a joke, after I got a report about a threat by someone and the fact "is this even true".. No one needs to panic, just someone being gullible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
lapa

Herobrine -___- Empty
PostSubject: Herobrine -___-   Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:49 am

So my brother is an idiot -__- cuz he tried to summon Herobrine by making him an alter made of soul sand redstone and nether rack-___- and did this weird nonsense that ended up killing 3 members of my faction with a tnt "sacrifice". and somehow i guess he unleashed herobrine -___- just thought id warn everyone. He said that if the alter is ever destroyed he will cause chaos to the server. -___-. SO as of tomorrow i will build a temple around his alter PLEASE DONT DESTROY IT! IT WILL DOOM THE ENTIRE SERVEr! SOrry for the troubles. D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Herobrine -___- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herobrine -___-   Herobrine -___- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herobrine -___-
Page 1 of 1