VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inMercenary for Hire Applyf10BuyCraft StoreMercenary for Hire Vote110Mercenary for Hire Vote210Mercenary for Hire Vote310Mercenary for Hire Vote410Mercenary for Hire Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Mercenary for Hire I_vote_lcapMercenary for Hire I_voting_barMercenary for Hire I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Mercenary for Hire I_vote_lcapMercenary for Hire I_voting_barMercenary for Hire I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Mercenary for Hire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:54 pm

hugueta wrote:
i got a mission for u
IGN:hugueta123
Mission: Kill lilx
reward: a stack of diamonds
person to hire: GDION

Accepted. Please contact me in game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
hugueta
hugueta

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:19 am

i got a mission for u
IGN:hugueta123
Mission: Kill lilx
reward: a stack of diamonds
person to hire: GDION
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Hello everyone!

Today I am introducing the LoEG Mercenary for hire program.
The program is such that, anyone we agree to, can hire one of us (or more, but it costs per mercenary hired, so have deep pockets) for any combat missions, all varying in price.

Mercenaries:

GDION
Zergling
Lebno

Combat Missions (Prices Vary):

Raiding (solo)
Assisting in raids
Assassinations on specific targets
Defending targets
Assisting in defending from raids

Prices / Other Info:

Each mercenary is expensive, at least 0.5 - 1 stack of diamonds or emeralds as the base fee. Then any additional charges will be made depending on the job wanted doing. For example:

I want to hire GDION and Zergling to attack the faction "Faction",
Price would be 1-2 stacks of diamonds or emeralds (emeralds will be expected to be 1 stack minimum since worth less than diamonds), 0.5 - 1 per mercenary minimum. Then an additional fee for the mission. Smaller amounts of tnt are also acceptable. (Additional fees only apply if the mission is found to be a decent challenge or makes it extremely easy for the person hiring the mercenaries). Please also note... We will not always reply right away or always be available, so make sure you give us plenty of time in advance for missions and we will set something up in game with you. PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE FIRST. If the mission fails, you will only be refunded the mission fee, not the mercenary hire fee (since we died trying and need payment for service, but we rarely die Very Happy).

We will also set a price, date of engagement, terms and reply to you here on the forums before we accept payment and commence the mission given.

Please use this format for hiring:

My IGN:
My Faction:
I want to hire:
Combat Mission (Be Specific):
Extra Details (Coordinates, their power, raid information, base statistics or anything else we should know):

Thank you, and enjoy the new program. Very Happy

We Have FULL right to deny someone our services, and we will not hit our allies, members or friends, we will decline payment and not accept the job if it breaks any of our terms. Trolling this will most likely cause us to raid you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
Sponsored content

Mercenary for Hire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenary for Hire   Mercenary for Hire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercenary for Hire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VerinCraft :: General Posts-
Jump to: