VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inWell, Goodbye Verincraft! Applyf10BuyCraft StoreWell, Goodbye Verincraft! Vote110Well, Goodbye Verincraft! Vote210Well, Goodbye Verincraft! Vote310Well, Goodbye Verincraft! Vote410Well, Goodbye Verincraft! Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Well, Goodbye Verincraft! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Well, Goodbye Verincraft! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Well, Goodbye Verincraft! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Well, Goodbye Verincraft! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Well, Goodbye Verincraft! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Well, Goodbye Verincraft! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Well, Goodbye Verincraft! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Well, Goodbye Verincraft! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Well, Goodbye Verincraft! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Well, Goodbye Verincraft! I_vote_lcapWell, Goodbye Verincraft! I_voting_barWell, Goodbye Verincraft! I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Well, Goodbye Verincraft! I_vote_lcapWell, Goodbye Verincraft! I_voting_barWell, Goodbye Verincraft! I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Well, Goodbye Verincraft!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lapa

Well, Goodbye Verincraft! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Goodbye Verincraft!   Well, Goodbye Verincraft! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:13 am

AWWW :'( :'( DONT LEAVE!! I still haven't repaid u guys for ur everything uve done for us. :'( My people from my faction owe u guys our lives for the aided protection of our faction. You guys been a great ally to have. If its okay my faction and i would like to aid Verina in protection of PRO Base, and we will do what ever we can to keep it maintained. Its the least u could do for helping us with the vampire God that tried raided our fortress many times.

I WILL AVENGE YOU!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Well, Goodbye Verincraft!   Well, Goodbye Verincraft! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:57 am

AW THANK YOU SO MUCH OZZY. :") Sad MY PROMISE REMEMBER THAT U WILL COME TO VISIT EVEN IF U DON'T PLAY MINECRAFT NO MORE THANK YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MANY THANK YOU'S I HAVE FOR YOU. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seb

PostSubject: Re: Well, Goodbye Verincraft!   Well, Goodbye Verincraft! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:43 pm

NOO, don't go D: you've been a great friend, you better be back here in a month at least -_-
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

PostSubject: Well, Goodbye Verincraft!   Well, Goodbye Verincraft! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Well, all the members of the "PRO" faction loved your server. For now, Gibs (the host of our Lan-Parties) decided to switch to a diffrent server or even perhaps to a diffrent game. There is no real point in playing, since that hacker really has developed a taste for me and my faction. Even after Patser offered free diamonds to us, he still came back and raided the only left-over chest. The thought is that he won't leave us alone. So, Gibs decided to switch.

I thank all the Admins for being great friends and their will to offer help. I also would like to thank Seb, Jean, Adanimal and more importantly Brood for hosting the server.

Maybe I will come back someday? Our last hope is that our faction somehow gets its stuff back. But the chances of that are small. I will stay in contact with the server for a while. Then prodably just be gone.

Dmah, you are a very inspiring person. Keep that up!

Final Will:
If there is no more hope, I want the land of Pro to be claimed by Verina. Don't let us fall.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Goodbye Verincraft!   Well, Goodbye Verincraft! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1