VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inAttention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! Applyf10BuyCraft StoreAttention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! Vote110Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! Vote210Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! Vote310Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! Vote410Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! I_vote_lcapAttention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! I_voting_barAttention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! I_vote_lcapAttention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! I_voting_barAttention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozzy

Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! Empty
PostSubject: Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges!   Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:48 pm

As most of you have already heard, The Pro base was grief-hacked the 2nd time in the past 2 days. Same case, the base was destroyed internally. I ask ALL the Staff to keep on eye for suspicious chests and any other activities that may seem out of the ordinary. The hacker managed to already hack Dota's, Wardogs's and Pro's base. There is a chance that he might go after other strong factions. He mainly leaves internal damage, as mentioned before and doesn't waste time on destroying the bases. He goes directly for the chests and is able to /bypass all faction land. Meaning that he can place torchest and etc..
Based on the previous clues its easy to tell how the base was griefed. This hacker may not be on the OP list. He is smart enough to take advantage and de-op himself when offline. Using bypass and OP programs this guy is able to get OP whenever the fuck he wants. He also was smart enought to perform a couple of other small griefs and succesfully being able to blame those attacks on GDION, who was previously blamed for them.

This guy was roaming the server for a long time and had much success. Being able to hack a few major factions and a couple of small ones. The hacker may also be staying put thus not gathering any attention.

There are no ways of protecting ur land.

After writing all of this, I came to a conclusin and might have prodably figured out who is hacking. But, if I'm wrong then this post was worth my time.
Back to top Go down

Attention Verincraft! A hacker on the loose with OP priveleges!
Page 1 of 1