VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inRe: what did u do!? Applyf10BuyCraft StoreRe: what did u do!? Vote110Re: what did u do!? Vote210Re: what did u do!? Vote310Re: what did u do!? Vote410Re: what did u do!? Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Re: what did u do!? I_vote_lcapRe: what did u do!? I_voting_barRe: what did u do!? I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Re: what did u do!? I_vote_lcapRe: what did u do!? I_voting_barRe: what did u do!? I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Re: what did u do!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lapa

Re: what did u do!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re: what did u do!?   Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:42 am

I have nothing against the older mods like jean, adanimal, and seb -_-.. i Highly respect them. Its your new mods like wiggly (idk if minerjohn is one) that TP's into our base and raides us, blows holes in our wall the size of mobby dicks dick, steal out of our claimed chests, and jails us for NOTHING! My faction is mildly peaceful the only time we ever attacked anyone is when we get attacked. We didnt even attack wiggly or john when they came and killed us! And then we get jailed/temp ban for "pvp logging" (which is us just staying in spawn till they leave our base) Two weeks ago my brother was raided in our castle by a mod withgod armor.My brother killed him, and he got jailed because he was "hacking" (he used the berserker attack on him) Yesterday half my faction that was online got jailed FOR NOTHING 2 because They were "pvp logging"! You guys threatened to ban my friend ackward sloth for "hacking" just cuz he was also killing alot of people. You baned my friend ZE_Shadow for Pvplogging against miner john. She died before she logged out from a bad connection! So u cant say it was logging becasue she was killed before she timed out! I got temp baned on a lame wise ass joke i threw out. <- that i get.I deserved the temp ban for that. I dont know how to hack! I cant even get modloader on my computer without the game crashing. To be honest ive tried to change my factions ways from the time of bedrock but no people still hate people from bedrock.

ALL I EVER WANT TO DO IS BUILD ON MY LITTLE ROCK IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE -_- is that TO HARD TO ASK FOR? We dont even have weapons or armor.
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: Re: what did u do!?   Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:19 pm

You've done it a million times >.> You say it everywhere even in your mod app, what you're saying in your mod app is "The staff suck ass, I'll be a better mod". If you were better you would have been Admin by now, but you aren't better. You're probably worse
Back to top Go down
lapa

PostSubject: Re: Re: what did u do!?   Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:47 am

okay i wont do it again.
Back to top Go down
patserfati
Admin
Admin
patserfati

PostSubject: Re: Re: what did u do!?   Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:15 am

A day. And please, don't make jokes concerning the server's safety or well-being.
Back to top Go down
lapa

PostSubject: Re: Re: what did u do!?   Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:01 am

sooo how long am i banned for -______-

Cool
Back to top Go down
lapa

PostSubject: Re: Re: what did u do!?   Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:50 pm

My faction has done nothing wrong to anyone! it was everyone who comes and does stuff. Weve minded our own bussiness the entire time! SO u cant say were a bunch of fags cuz we have never engaged in a pvp! we always stayed out of it untill someone came to our fort!
Back to top Go down
lapa

PostSubject: AND THAT COMMENT NU   Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:43 pm

AND THAT COMMENT NUke the serve was only cuz U WERE JAILING AND BANNING PEOPLE THAT DONT EVEN HACK OR DO ANYTHING WRONG! SO MUCH CORRUPTION! AND AS IFF HE COULD BLOW THE SERVER !
Back to top Go down
lapa

PostSubject: Re: Re: what did u do!?   Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:41 pm

I dont hack! Look at my record on ur server! ive never done anything bad to u guys and yet u guys are always on my ass! WHY?
Back to top Go down
lapa

PostSubject: Re: what did u do!?   Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Your poeple are just so corrupt they banned/ jailed half my fac for nothing! thats what. U guys dont even help any one! WHat the fuck have i dont to either of u guys! nothing! i havnt even dised any staff ither than wiggly! so wtf! IM so fed up with this corrupted server!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: what did u do!?   Re: what did u do!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re: what did u do!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VerinCraft :: General Posts-
Jump to: