VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe SERVER GOT HACKER... again Applyf10BuyCraft StoreThe SERVER GOT HACKER... again Vote110The SERVER GOT HACKER... again Vote210The SERVER GOT HACKER... again Vote310The SERVER GOT HACKER... again Vote410The SERVER GOT HACKER... again Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_vote_lcapThe SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_voting_barThe SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_vote_lcapThe SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_voting_barThe SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

The SERVER GOT HACKER... again

Go down 
+2
BroodLord
Gibs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
goald6

The SERVER GOT HACKER... again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SERVER GOT HACKER... again   The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Dmah wrote:
Something happened brood said "are u shitting me" and then it said server closing i think... oh shit.

Yea, that's was what happened when I logged in..I saw him say that then boom
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: The SERVER GOT HACKER... again   The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Something happened brood said "are u shitting me" and then it said server closing i think... oh shit.
Back to top Go down
goald6

PostSubject: Re: The SERVER GOT HACKER... again   The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:38 pm

What happened? It opened again..I login and it gets stopped again
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: The SERVER GOT HACKER... again   The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:28 pm

And all those people that say our staff aren't responsible shame on those people our staff is great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

PostSubject: Re: The SERVER GOT HACKER... again   The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Dmah wrote:
there must have been something sinister done before it was stopped or else there would not be a point if pats/and admin did not notice any thing wrong

Yeah, Patser would't just give every1 op.
Good thing that the server was ./stop . Patser realized that quickly, because every1 got op >.>
If patser wasn't there, they might have been a chance that spawn would have been gone by now, again.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: The SERVER GOT HACKER... again   The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:08 pm

there must have been something sinister done before it was stopped or else there would not be a point if pats/and admin did not notice any thing wrong
Back to top Go down
TheLSLersen2

PostSubject: Re: The SERVER GOT HACKER... again   The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 5:07 pm

it needs a rollback just in case somebody spawned something for them
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

PostSubject: Re: The SERVER GOT HACKER... again   The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:59 pm

I think that he might have, idk who really did it. The good thing is that the server was shutdown before any real problems. I don't think that we have to do a roll back.
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

PostSubject: Re: The SERVER GOT HACKER... again   The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:53 pm

WAIT, Patser stopped the server...
Back to top Go down
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: The SERVER GOT HACKER... again   The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:37 pm

If you people were smart you would /stop the server immediately to prevent me from spending forever to roll it back
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
BroodLord
Owner
Owner
BroodLord

PostSubject: Re: The SERVER GOT HACKER... again   The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:36 pm

are you fucking kidding me
Back to top Go down
https://verincraft.canadian-forum.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SERVER GOT HACKER... again   The SERVER GOT HACKER... again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The SERVER GOT HACKER... again
Page 1 of 1