VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe GDION Conspiracy! Applyf10BuyCraft StoreThe GDION Conspiracy! Vote110The GDION Conspiracy! Vote210The GDION Conspiracy! Vote310The GDION Conspiracy! Vote410The GDION Conspiracy! Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
The GDION Conspiracy! I_vote_lcapThe GDION Conspiracy! I_voting_barThe GDION Conspiracy! I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
The GDION Conspiracy! I_vote_lcapThe GDION Conspiracy! I_voting_barThe GDION Conspiracy! I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

The GDION Conspiracy!

Go down 
+4
Dmah
Ozzy
o0pedro0o
phailwhale
8 posters
AuthorMessage
phailwhale
phailwhale

The GDION Conspiracy! Empty
PostSubject: The GDION Conspiracy!   The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:55 pm

We all found out that GDION uses nodus. We all also know Dota are bosses and they are almost impossible to be raided. Weeeeellllllll. In some of those screenshots that GDION posted, some people say that it was Dota's base. All of their land was claimed, so the only thing he could have done was /f bypass. JUST SAYIN'
Back to top Go down
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: The GDION Conspiracy!   The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:56 pm

He does not have /f bypass..?
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

PostSubject: Re: The GDION Conspiracy!   The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Yes, I agree with Phil.
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: The GDION Conspiracy!   The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:04 pm

But didn't that picture tell everything?
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: The GDION Conspiracy!   The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:48 pm

It did
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: The GDION Conspiracy!   The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:46 am

Hey how about u just stop fucking insulting him. I've had enough of your caps and your anger that u put at GDION he had a reason AND GUESS WHAT SHEEP GUESS FUCKING WHAT? The reason.. made sense. U DON'T GET IT IT MADE TOTAL SENSE. BUT NO. U KEEP INSULTING PEOPLE AND PUT PRESSURE ON THEM. U CALLED GDION A SHITLORD HOW DARE U. I TOLD U TO STOP AND U FUCKING SAY SHUT UP TO ME? I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH THIS. GDION is my a good friend and he did it for a purpose and now it backfired cause WE DIDN'T STOP TO THINK. THINK IS A STRONG AND GREAT WORD mind you. And now he may never want to see us again for what we did. I'm sorry if this was more rage. But i have to tell u that u don't need to make this into chaos. It just show's everyone that u do not know how to handle these situations. We all didn't know and I'm not excluding myself. But u don't have to insult him. OHhhh he posted that whole chat and every time i scrolled i saw sheepcabbage everywhere EVERYWHERE of u saying how bad he was and that he should just get banned. DID u even stop and think if u controlled that do u know that HUGE difference it would make. That is all i have to say.

Thank u
Dmah.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Zailemoas

PostSubject: Re: The GDION Conspiracy!   The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:28 pm

sounds like a load of rubbish, no base is 100% impenetrable to anyone with a few certain donator perks + a few other conditions. also i mean, are we really going to throw out betrayal and espionage of the DOTA base? come on guys, lets look at plausible ways of base entry first.
Back to top Go down
DarkSoulz

PostSubject: Re: The GDION Conspiracy!   The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:39 pm

True Zail. But GDION is right, i personally believe him, cause, well i used to do this kinda shit too, when i was a OP on other server, and even when i wasnt, i still helped out by catching nodus users. I use it nodus sometimes, as i edited, and done some extra coding to nodus. (no permission) Which lets me see what players are online USING nodus. I only use it when i get pissed when i think someone hacked in pvp, ect.
Nodus already has a Player viewing thing, that shows players. but in a different way, that doesnt really show their names.

Im all on GDIONS side. as he is correct.
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: The GDION Conspiracy!   The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:08 pm

THANK u DarkSoulz everyone say u lie BUT U HAVE REASON and i like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dulk_The_Downie

PostSubject: Re: The GDION Conspiracy!   The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 11:02 pm

guys that picture was inside my base -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GDION Conspiracy!   The GDION Conspiracy! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GDION Conspiracy!
Page 1 of 1