VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Verincraft is now closed
VerinCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administratively Closed

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inDark Abuse / Threats Applyf10BuyCraft StoreDark Abuse / Threats Vote110Dark Abuse / Threats Vote210Dark Abuse / Threats Vote310Dark Abuse / Threats Vote410Dark Abuse / Threats Vote510
Please go to our new website. [www.verincraft.ca] to continue gameplay with us! This website is no longer active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Website Closing
Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am by Aeroslicer

» SOOOOO. HOWS LIFE?
Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 am by Snowy_Stuff

» Application For Staff/Admin or moderator
Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 pm by Xsin_77

» Registering Gone Wrong
Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:06 pm by MenouTheDude

» UNGDI-Application to join here
Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:52 pm by spniel

» MY Server list for Brood?
Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm by BroodLord

» Numerical IP is Verincraft.com Doesn't Work is 5.39.36.242:25565
Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:37 pm by BroodLord

» Help on Verincraft's new website.
Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:11 am by GDION

» Banned or something? ..maybe?
Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:32 am by GoD-cRaFt33

Top posters
BroodLord
Dark Abuse / Threats I_vote_lcapDark Abuse / Threats I_voting_barDark Abuse / Threats I_vote_rcap 
sheepcabbage
Dark Abuse / Threats I_vote_lcapDark Abuse / Threats I_voting_barDark Abuse / Threats I_vote_rcap 
GDION
Dmah
o0pedro0o
CodeNameSHADOW
ragdollkilla12
FleXAvarice
thesmith2010
Adanimal

Dark Abuse / Threats

Go down 
+4
sheepcabbage
Dmah
Dulk_The_Downie
GDION
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark^^

Dark Abuse / Threats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:36 am

If you're in water/lava and you fly out in my opinion it shouldn't be allowed, but it hasn't been discussed before. I personally think Dark should be demoted from Trusted because of what GDION says.

Lol so your saying all people who has Fly can just fly around and pvp everyone. Ih you pvp Fly should be disabled !
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:12 am

Well then, it is obvious that a staff member must have done this. But why?

Gdion, from the looks of things it appears as if you have some sort of a hacked client. No one really knows what they can really do.

Now that I think about, there must be plenty of hacked clients that steal passwords. That could be one way that someone would have been able to log into someones account under their Username and made it look like an /bypass but it was really the person using someones else in game avatar.
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:55 am

[quote]
LOOK AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE SECOND PIC IT IS HIGHLIHTED, HE HAS CHEST FINDER. HES DELETED RON'S POST ABOUT IT, EVERYBODY GO ON CHATBOX

...stop lying. GDION can not delete post as far as I'm concern idk if anyone can besides Brood/pedro. And GDION posted that picture himself so why would he delete ron's post if he had it in the first place

THINK. Think is a strong word mind you.

Dmah
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:59 pm

sheepcabbage wrote:
LOOK AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE SECOND PIC IT IS HIGHLIHTED, HE HAS CHEST FINDER. HES DELETED RON'S POST ABOUT IT, EVERYBODY GO ON CHATBOX

I didnt delete any posts, I cant, lying bitch out to get me..... Sigh, same with the idiot who claimed I had f bypass. I haven't even been online in 11 hours, so whatever happened wasnt me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.verincraft.com
o0pedro0o
o0pedro0o

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Confirmed the green highlight. Possible chest.
I do not know how chestfinder works, will try watching some videos about it.
Will talk to GDION.

Dark Abuse / Threats 8XaVo
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:46 pm

NO DUH
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Ozzy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Dmah wrote:
I think the picture was transformed cause the green on his faction tag looks more lighter. I know it doesn't make a difference. But i have nothing to comment about that glowing chest...

DMAH, go to CHat

The glowing chest is considered a chest-finder, which means that he has a hacked client.
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:42 pm

I think the picture was transformed cause the green on his faction tag looks more lighter. I know it doesn't make a difference. But i have nothing to comment about that glowing chest...
Back to top Go down
Ozzy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Dmah wrote:
whoa the chest.... why?

How the fuck, didn't anyone see this?

This donator bullshit is getting out of hand. They don't even follow the rules.

Last edited by Ozzy on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:32 pm

whoa the chest.... why?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ozzy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:00 pm

GDION,

Well first off let me say, why don't you show us the entire picture? Is it because you have Nodus?

You divided the entire photo, and if I'm not mistaking then that first picture has a highlighted chest. You bastard.

I can see a fucking chest that has a green highlight. I guess that would be considered a chest-finder? Why did you divided the entire picture, including the chatbox? So that people will have a harder time figuring out what you have posted on the forum?

I will have to inform Pedro of this.

Also, you're 17? If that is correct, than this kid that apperantly is 'abusing' you should't be able to get to you by saying that he can hack your IP address. You act as if you were 13, and believe in a bunch of crap that he has been feeding you up with. If you decided to act as a defensive speaker, then I would understand why. I would also report it to the website like you. In the same time I feel no pity for you because you're using chestfinder.

Last edited by Ozzy on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Would that change anything though?
Back to top Go down
sheepcabbage
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
sheepcabbage

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:24 pm

If you're in water/lava and you fly out in my opinion it shouldn't be allowed, but it hasn't been discussed before. I personally think Dark should be demoted from Trusted because of what GDION says.
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:22 pm

oops my grammar when ballistic
Back to top Go down
Dmah
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dmah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:21 pm

That gay fag DON NOT EVEN say a word to that little ass. One shall not have anger management issues, one shall have anger issues one that has management is learning to manage it Razz (sorry i just felt like writing that)

Although i think there more serious matter to deal with at the moment. People can never accept that it's just a game. Like that time i had a stack of wood that i was DEMANDED to collect and then i was only asked 5 logs and then i was killed then given them back And the one that killed me FUCKING raged the shit out of everyone. Just please please please control u can get your own resources if u don't want that to happened if not then im sorry that HAS to be the way it is. Thank you

sincerely,
Dmah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:37 pm

If he's in lava/water during pvp, and he flew out, that's abuse unless he waited 30 seconds after being hit by Dark before he flew. Otherwise, that's punishable by jail.
Back to top Go down
Dulk_The_Downie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:48 am

In my opinion even though this is an anarchy server this has just gotten past the line. I dont think this should be tolerated at all. Also GDION did not abuse fly, I watched and I saw that it was clearly not abuse. Abuse in my opinion is flying away from a fight, he flew into the fight and out of the water. Support.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Re: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:35 am

And more just now.
Dark Abuse / Threats Screen22
----------
Dark Abuse / Threats Screen23
--------
Dark Abuse / Threats Screen24

This abuse is enough to take seriously as there are real life threats, spamming insults and being unreasonable. As a professional establishment do something about it. He also claims to have sent brood a video of my hacking, but the time between when he said "i have a video" and "I sent it" was 30 seconds, no video uploads under a minute through email / youtube / texts.

Edit: Ron_87 just logged on, I expect him to troll this, and back up Dark with lies as he wasnt even on the server but whatever.
Back to top Go down
GDION
Owner
Owner
GDION

PostSubject: Dark Abuse / Threats   Dark Abuse / Threats I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:33 am

I was walking around when Dark asked me to fight, because I killed him last time, and he did the same rage fest but now he wants it again, So I went to him, and we fought. I got knocked back into water / lava so I flew out onto land and landed. Then continued fighting, sure enough, I killed him. Then he started going ballistic with threats and verbal harassment. As this is a professional server, I doubt you should tolerate it. He has been harassing me for the past 10 minutes about finding me IRL and killing me, using my IP to track my location, and the fact he thinks he is a criminal that isnt scared of the law, insulting every aspect he can think of and demanding my skype. He also claims I hacked and flew around killing him, but I did not. I believe he has anger management issues but I wont press there.

Proof you ask:

Dark Abuse / Threats Screen17
-------
Dark Abuse / Threats Screen18
------
Dark Abuse / Threats Screen19
-----
Dark Abuse / Threats Screen20
-------

Last edited by GDION on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down